||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 20 (IO) - Page 74

Posted: 9 years ago
Hiral yeh DP mein kon hain tere ..

which serial... Jackson heights...
the depression in the forum...well to an extent can get it..there will be hurt over the news...understandably so...with time, things will normalize both in the show and forum...
+++++++++++
yeah Ady, the same one๐Ÿ˜Š
Hiri saw Shamitabh promo...
is it good... bad ...ok ...
Originally posted by blushing

Hiri saw Shamitabh promo...
is it good... bad ...ok ...
yeah I liked it๐Ÿ˜‰ everything is wacky about the promo๐Ÿ˜† and then dhanush and BigB in one movie is like WOOOW! and akshara looks so pretty man!โญ๏ธ she might go on to win best debut too...who knows

btw.,..dhanush was rumooured to have an affair with shruti hassan and he is romancing her sister in this one?๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

the depression in the forum...well to an extent can get it..there will be hurt over the news...understandably so...with time, things will normalize both in the show and forum...
+++++++++++
yeah Ady, the same one๐Ÿ˜Š

its not bad as march 2013... only thing death sadden atmosphere...plus many wish to see Shiv holding twins...that shattered...

well me too love to see that but ...can't connect fiction character beyond certain limit ๐Ÿ˜†

after one point its like hello...its fiction not real... ringing in my head...โญ๏ธ i become wicked ๐Ÿ˜‰
March 2013 is a different situation altogether...phandom and its obsession with a face ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Now its more of a genuine sadness...end of a loved character coupled with grief that would bring to the Protagonist.

Cannot be compared.
Originally posted by blushing

its not bad as march 2013... only thing death sadden atmosphere...plus many wish to see Shiv holding twins...that shattered...

well me too love to see that but ...can't connect fiction character beyond certain limit ๐Ÿ˜†

after one point its like hello...its fiction not real... ringing in my head...โญ๏ธ i become wicked ๐Ÿ˜‰
yeah well๐Ÿ˜› yeah its not as bad as the previous big news...

all in all the major grouse has to b taking the story into stupid dumb avoidable pastures...like GNN๐Ÿฅฑ and Sabra...๐Ÿฅฑ this argument totally agree...they could have taken the same one year concentrating on Ansh personal and professional tracks and nicely wrapping BV with a shining bow with the birth of twins and A as someone known for her social work...nothing more, nothing less...I refuse to believe that the they cant show A succeeding in professional life if S and his family is by her side...S could hav been transferred...taken out from KB setup...they wasted almost 6 months showing nothing at all but DB, GNN, Sabra...heights of crap...

that apart, now as the situation lies...there is no option but to accept it...

Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

yeah well๐Ÿ˜› yeah its not as bad as the previous big news...

all in all the major grouse has to b taking the story into stupid dumb avoidable pastures...like GNN๐Ÿฅฑ and Sabra...๐Ÿฅฑ this argument totally agree...they could have taken the same one year concentrating on Ansh personal and professional tracks and nicely wrapping BV with a shining bow with the birth of twins and A as someone known for her social work...nothing more, nothing less...I refuse to believe that the they cant show A succeeding in professional life if S and his family is by her side...S could hav been transferred...taken out from KB setup...they wasted almost 6 months showing nothing at all but DB, GNN, Sabra...heights of crap...

that apart, now as the situation lies...there is no option but to accept it...

Exactly...Hiral,

I totally can reciprocate your feelings...given that recently how much I have enjoyed certain limited episode shows...crisp and to the point.

Well., BV could not have been ended in such limited episodes., but still they could have done a lot better., with their story telling perspective.

Still., I hope , they do it at least now.

Get Anandi , where she is destined to be, in a crisper and honest / sincere manner.
yep and surprise SO is the same PH for the limited epi show of theirs too๐Ÿ˜†!! its not impossible for them either๐Ÿ˜†!! like u cant expect intelligent stuff from a rashmi sharma PH...
but SO does make sensible dramas...so what is with them just trying to drag some irrelevant things in one of the most Blockbuster products of all times?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

yeah hopefully things will be better now๐Ÿ˜•
u gals forgot lots money economics behind one serial...
if Colors not ending BV means it still giving them money...no loss

i feel like Tina Arti wrote even Appy wrote GK interview some jhataka needed 

her life is too predictable or smooth...needs target...yes on counter 

it means when hubby around women can't get her due...๐Ÿ˜ก when she is alone she will be lot more strong yeh woh...

well this is wht writer's feel