||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 20 (IO) - Page 72

Posted: 9 years ago
wht new isn't SS hardcore professional...never disclosed anything 

why peeps surprised...why PH kick him out...without reason...

if he kicks out i am sure they replace him showing plastic surgery πŸ˜†
Originally posted by RTee

πŸ˜‰ Then you have an invitation from me for tea/coffee any time. 

Arti, under my MIl I'm a captive slave can't do anything without her wish and she is expert in crying too. If I rebel and say I'm not going... aasooi ki raas leela begins πŸ€’. As though I care but for 3 days I have decided to be a slave and will be in mute so to remain cuteπŸ˜† 

Btw I'll be in The Shantineken westend area. 
Come to think of it - everything falls into perspective now  - why they never showed Gehna as a strong single mother (this one is especially striking ), Aji not totally involved in Bhaili until now or spreading her wings beyond KB and even the latest A-DS convo...
just now read the last few pages...and got to know that SS has quit (or kicked out ??) and SRS is ending...
well i am quite disappointed...one Shiv was my fav charecter...so now no SRS is sure going to pull me away from BV...but what was the need to bring in his death during anandi's pregnancy?? they can kill him after she delivers...atleast show us once that he is holding his twins and having a sweet moment with anandi and his 3 kids...
i do not like this twist at all...though SS quitting is not surprising...and it doesnt matter much ...but SRS getting killed does πŸ˜­
Originally posted by 5cents

Arti, under my MIl I'm a captive slave can't do anything without her wish and she is expert in crying too. If I rebel and say I'm not going... aasooi ki raas leela begins πŸ€’. As though I care but for 3 days I have decided to be a slave and will be in mute so to remain cuteπŸ˜† 

Btw I'll be in The Shantineken westend area. 

Not far from my workplace. 

As I said, if you have 15 minutes / half-hour any time, let me know. Though I know how these things snowball.
acha, now, the drug secret of DB will be a secret for ever ?
with Shiv out of picture and the peddler never getting caught ? πŸ˜³
Originally posted by umam

Come to think of it - everything falls into perspective now  - why they never showed Gehna as a strong single mother (this one is especially striking ), Aji not totally involved in Bhaili until now or spreading her wings beyond KB and even the latest A-DS convo...

add Amol line...he will help his mom...knew how to change nappies and all

plus Daddu keep on Anandi name ..sake of her ...he warn all made Anoop quite 
Originally posted by adi2512

acha, now, the drug secret of DB will be a secret for ever ?
with Shiv out of picture and the peddler never getting caught ? πŸ˜³

DB needed for taunting our boiling blood πŸ˜† 

I feel Daddu stood firm Alok...Anoop shd be in jail πŸ˜‰ Meenu Ira...Ira toh gayab hee hain πŸ˜†

i wish only Daddu Kids and for masala DB remain rest plz go away πŸ˜†
Originally posted by umam

You know Gowri, I have been reading things here and there. Aparna also mentioned about showing Anandi as a professionally strong woman while having a happy family life. 

The way I see it, every person is different. And the life that each girl leads is different.

I evaluate Anandi in the light of the person she is and the upbringing she has had.

Under these circumstances, where it was always drilled in her head that husband's house is your ultimate destination and keeping his house people happy is your ultimate aim, she has come a long way.

She rebelled against customs and traditions that shackled women because she could not understand why women had to be degraded to such an extent.

But she would not have gone out of her way, neglecting family and family life, neglecting her husband in pursuit of career goals.

We saw that she has capabilities and has the mental strength to excel. But she needs extenuating circumstances to reach goals that require her to overlook the needs of her in-laws.

But when push comes to shove, she can and will surge ahead in life (provided the writers allow her to). 

But for her, with husband by her side, who was so supportive, earned well, gave her a good life, enabled her to stand on her own feet, there was no way she would have taken any steps to go beyond the absolute necessary. 

But now she should get the opportunity to show the stuff she is made of. Yes Shiv will not be around to see her success, but she would never achieve success with Shiv around.

IMHO.⭐️

Originally posted by RTee

Not far from my workplace. 

As I said, if you have 15 minutes / half-hour any time, let me know. Though I know how these things snowball.
[/QUOTE]
If I would have been alone not a problem at all but my 2 dear extensions she plays with and makes the situation all the more complicated for me.  But  ever optimistic me never believes in saying no 😳so  "cheers" to that for now.  I'll let you know closer to my dates in Delhi. πŸ˜ƒ