Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
yes no shock for me either...expecting news for sure...๐Ÿ˜› 
three years wht better character ends not replace...๐Ÿ˜† that would have ๐Ÿคฃ can't imagine fun we get to see if replacement have done...

now i can expect Toral to perform strong Anandi  she got good personality now she completely into character...

may be finally we will see Anandi in politics ๐Ÿ˜Ž or may be something bigger  

colors no mood to close BV ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Muktchand thumbnail
now montage pe only Anandi ๐Ÿ˜‰
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Shiv is Anandi's prince/knight in shining armour who came charmed her made her as his Queen.
Shiv's character was just that.

Now with the king gone it is left to the queen to take care of his kingdom.

If they show the queen taking the kingdom to new heights it's worth the pain.
But if they don't have anything other than DB and her endless manipulations as a replacement to Shiv in Anandi's life then it will be good bye from me.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: adi2512

Hiral,

Finished 13 episodes..
Wanted to stop at 12, but could not wait for 13 th ๐Ÿ˜†...to have a look at Tabinda ..๐Ÿ˜†

13 th was a really moving one, now, I will begin to like the show more...the start of the crest., till it reaches its peak.

----------

In any case, even in the episodes that went by, enjoyed the excellence of direction and script.

wohoo! <3 u liking it, m glad๐Ÿ˜‰

tabinda IKR๐Ÿ˜† - big shocker - but she also becomes the window to god for falak! 

yep its all brilliant from here on...till epi 13...it is still like any other show u know..with great dialogues...but from here on...everything is fab...specifically mahira - she falters a lot till this point...but she absolutely excels in the last 6 epis๐Ÿ‘ 
Muktchand thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Shiv is Anandi's prince/knight in shining armour who came charmed her made her as his Queen.

Shiv's character was just that.

Now with the king gone it is left to the queen to take care of his kingdom.

If they show the queen taking the kingdom to new heights it's worth the pain.
But if they don't have anything other than DB and her endless manipulations as a replacement to Shiv in Anandi's life then it will be good bye from me.

exactly  that's would be super ๐Ÿ˜ก 

Shiv's death isn't that painful for me but seeing DB empower makes me ๐Ÿ˜ก 

finger cross show Anandi stop being softy rule KB ...lately Daddu keep on Anandi jaap so may be we see Daddu stood firmly with Anandi kids 

lets see DB will remain ๐Ÿ˜ก no change but if Anandi empower outside KB then i am ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Muktchand thumbnail
Imran Khan cricketer remarried ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  some British Pak BBC anchor 
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

wohoo! <3 u liking it, m glad๐Ÿ˜‰

tabinda IKR๐Ÿ˜† - big shocker - but she also becomes the window to god for falak! 

yep its all brilliant from here on...till epi 13...it is still like any other show u know..with great dialogues...but from here on...everything is fab...specifically mahira - she falters a lot till this point...but she absolutely excels in the last 6 epis๐Ÿ‘ 

I some how feel, God himself has come before Falak as Tabinda..๐Ÿ˜†

To show her...that you are obsessed with every thing that is rich, beautiful, handsome, and your biggest obsession does not care for you, but some one like Tabinda, who does not have a face , a figure , riches, or a class.

What an Irony ! 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh yeah so now m watching jackson heights, another brilliant show๐Ÿ‘ it has a fantastic ensemble cast - around four main leads and three parallel leads and so many characters and very contemporary and real life characters and a fabulous storyline...- Indians and Pakis as NRIs and immigrants in US and how they survive there...amidst immigration issues, racism, tricks to survive and finding love and friendship too๐Ÿ˜ณ its on going one...so watched the already aired 16 epis and 17th one will air this friday...and Il have to search for pathetic links on YT๐Ÿ˜ญ 
and guess who is there in that show๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I was like Ive seen her before, but cant recollect..and then bump! it was marina khan - the one who played zoya in dhoop kinare๐Ÿ˜› I think this show marked her return to TV again...and boy what grace and charm and class she exudes at 50 too๐Ÿ‘ #girlcrushing... her character is my most fav from all characters in the show๐Ÿ˜ณ

haha, made my sis watch it...bechari darr warr gayi thi mujhse after I showed her Numm and SEZ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† finally she liked one show from my recommendations๐Ÿ˜† she is phangurling on adnan jaffer๐Ÿ˜‰ said he is like george clooney of pak...hot at 50๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† 

ady and uma u watch na please๐Ÿ˜› it will be fun - its not heavy duty drama, more like real life situations and has lot of comic relief moments and emotions alike...๐Ÿ˜ณ and since its still on air...its fun to predict what will happen next๐Ÿ˜‰ and tell me who ul ship too๐Ÿ˜‰ michelle-rizwan (marina-adnan) or michelle-jamshed (marina-adeel)๐Ÿ˜‰

waise adeel totally reminds me of john abraham๐Ÿ˜› akshu๐Ÿ˜‰ his voice and smile totally johny boy...but he acts better๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† what a charmer as jamshed in this show๐Ÿ˜ณ
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blushing

Imran Khan cricketer remarried ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  some British Pak BBC anchor 

I saw that news too. ๐Ÿ˜†
He seems to have this thing for women who are twenty years younger than him. ๐Ÿ˜›
Muktchand thumbnail
konsa show Hiri...

btw next month we might shift new flat...after three years  of purchase ๐Ÿ˜† 

mom keep delaying it...she used to live in current area...

now she agrees...so will paint first then shift ๐Ÿ˜› 
Edited by blushing - 9 years ago