||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 20 (IO) - Page 63

Posted: 9 years ago
ho kya gaya hai CC ko😳 itna silent😲

Nearly a year after Sunanda Pushkar, wife of former Union Minister Shashi Tharoor, was found dead at a hotel room in Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, the police have registered a murder case in connection with the death.

The police also said that if needed, Mr. Tharoor could be called for questioning about the incident, which took place on January 17 last year.

Announcing this on Monday, Police Commissioner B.S. Bassi said that conclusions made in a medical report submitted to them on December 29 confirmed that Pushkar was poisoned.

The report, prepared by the Department of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences after studying the viscera report, contradicted the preliminary report, which concluded that it was caused by "overdose of Alprax."

The new report, it is learnt, rules out the presence of Alprax in the body.

Mr. Bassi said they would try to find whether the poison was fed to Pushkar orally or injected into her body.

"To ascertain the quantity of poison we will have to send the samples abroad as it cannot be done in the country. For sending the viscera samples outside India for tests, we are required to register a case which we have. Further, medical reports make it amply clear that it was a case of unnatural death and hence section 302 (murder) of Indian Penal Code has been invoked," he said.

Two laboratories where the nature of poison can be ascertained are in the United Kingdom while one is in the United States. The Delhi Police would now have to obtain a letter rogatory to request the foreign labs to assist them with the probe.

Originally posted by aparnauma

Chaska meter/TRP ratings for my performance at work have comeπŸ˜›
It's an international agency which does quality assessment.I have to take the test on behalf of my department  four times a year today the cumulative scores have come and I got good scoreπŸ˜ƒ

wow rating πŸ˜ƒ  congo πŸ₯³  

kya baat πŸ˜› i think it must be usual thing for you getting good review ranking πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

ho kya gaya hai CC ko😳 itna silent😲

Nearly a year after Sunanda Pushkar, wife of former Union Minister Shashi Tharoor, was found dead at a hotel room in Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, the police have registered a murder case in connection with the death.

The police also said that if needed, Mr. Tharoor could be called for questioning about the incident, which took place on January 17 last year.

Announcing this on Monday, Police Commissioner B.S. Bassi said that conclusions made in a medical report submitted to them on December 29 confirmed that Pushkar was poisoned.

The report, prepared by the Department of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences after studying the viscera report, contradicted the preliminary report, which concluded that it was caused by "overdose of Alprax."

The new report, it is learnt, rules out the presence of Alprax in the body.

Mr. Bassi said they would try to find whether the poison was fed to Pushkar orally or injected into her body.

"To ascertain the quantity of poison we will have to send the samples abroad as it cannot be done in the country. For sending the viscera samples outside India for tests, we are required to register a case which we have. Further, medical reports make it amply clear that it was a case of unnatural death and hence section 302 (murder) of Indian Penal Code has been invoked," he said.

Two laboratories where the nature of poison can be ascertained are in the United Kingdom while one is in the United States. The Delhi Police would now have to obtain a letter rogatory to request the foreign labs to assist them with the probe.

yah saw in news too...πŸ€”  ... Sunanda Shashi...quite couple haan very rangeen β­οΈ

she might have poisoned  I used to feel she was  strangle to death 
Edited by blushing - 9 years ago
Originally posted by blushing

wow rating πŸ˜ƒ  congo πŸ₯³  

kya baat πŸ˜› i think it must be usual thing for you getting good review ranking πŸ˜ƒ
Actually I get good scores every year but this time they have been very good.πŸ˜ƒI' m so happy.
No this is actually a test which is mandatory for all doctors who are in this line.Based on the scores we get they assess how reliable we are as doctors if patients can depend on the reports we give.
If anybody doesn't get a good score in the test they have to analyse what went wrong in that test they have taken and rectify the faults they have found n themselves as well as their labs.
This will test our subject knowledge and whether we keep up wth the latest developments in the medial science or not and also all the machines we use are good quality or not etc.
Congratulations AppyπŸ₯³
haa ady...there was most likely truth to the whole pak journo-shashi affair and all the tweets that sunanda was sending out...so she was silenced
Congratulations Aparna πŸ˜Š
waise m hooked to this song - its β€οΈ
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kJJusWnw74[/YOUTUBE]

its so soothing and 
Originally posted by aparnauma

Actually I get good scores every year but this time they have been very good.πŸ˜ƒI' m so happy.
No this is actually a test which is mandatory for all doctors who are in this line.Based on the scores we get they assess how reliable we are as doctors if patients can depend on the reports we give.
If anybody doesn't get a good score in the test they have to analyse what went wrong in that test they have taken and rectify the faults they have found n themselves as well as their labs.
This will test our subject knowledge and whether we keep up wth the latest developments in the medial science or not and also all the machines we use are good quality or not etc.

so this year its been β­οΈ congo...πŸ‘

ratings systems similar irrespective any field πŸ˜›  

we used see individual performance.as well team too ...then how project went smooth ...hows clients remark...how team's feedback...πŸ˜ƒ  

this year many lay off... HR hire some really dumbo's just to give poor rating remark...πŸ€” 

then some Audit issue some Tax benefits...so IT HR love Dumbo's for poor rating πŸ˜†

me always had tough time to make decision among all dumbo's who is worst dumbo 😑 
Congratulations Appy for getting good ratings in your work. 😊

Congratulations Aparna. Really happy for you. πŸ‘