Chat Clubs

||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 20 (IO) - Page 57

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
arrey thats fine yaar...m PR of many shows tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
if one likes it...why not...there might lie appeal in it which may differ from person to person..and after all we are all here to discuss our likes/ dislikes πŸ˜³

it got the happy ending na?πŸ˜› whats the reason btw? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
There's rarely any show, which I feel like advocating for...I loved it so much...
Pata nahi, koi mil jaaye, who can share my emotions and thoughts...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

BV , the only other show, which I still like watching, does not need any of my promotion right πŸ˜‰...it has a big loyal audience a/way πŸ˜†

So, I tend to moon over this one, from the time I started watching πŸ˜†

A/ways...

----------

The ending is a happy one...could not be a/thing more beautiful πŸ˜³

But I did not like a certain manner in which Imraan was shown , I think about 2 weeks before it was supposed to end. that was only for a few episodes...yet, finally they have completed his journey on a beautiful note..

But even for that, I can think of a reason...

when you come to it, and if you also feel same, then , I will share my thoughts πŸ˜³

adi2512 thumbnail

Now, why have U become a cat ? 
adi2512 thumbnail
What is this voting on in MF ?
Any awards or only OL voting ?
Could not open the links πŸ˜•
RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: adi2512

Now, why have U become a cat ? 

Tht was a bookmarkπŸ˜†
MaxMayfield thumbnail
ohh Uma I understand...unapologetically a fanπŸ˜›πŸ˜³
BV surely has a loyal fanbase...and thats good coz the show is still better than eons of shows on Indian TV right now...even though its running into its 6th year...

m not interested in watching any other ongoing show ATM...and sometimes, there are good shows like TSHJA which get lost in very many shows running...mostly due to lack of promotion/ exposure...so audiences like us, who wana watch something different miss it out...coz I wasnt even aware of it being so good a month back...

then we blame the industry that it doesnt churn out good stuff and runs crap like SSK and all...but thats only coz thats what the masses are watching and wana watch dumb shows like SSK, Picnic, SNS blah blah - its like a vicious cycle - chicken and egg situation...

this is what had happened with sarabhai vs sarabhai too, or rather many star one shows - which started out to make a difference to TV content...sarabhai did not garner as much trps in his original run as much as it did in its reruns...people went crazy the second time round, coz the word of mouth was so good!

anshurg5 thumbnail
Hello πŸ˜›
What's up?

Uma, 
          Your promotion worked , me totally into watching TSHJA though I have earlier thought that would not start watching it until Appu will go back after vacations but once I just saw one epi to check it ahwaiy , could not stop watching it. Now use to see it in whatever time I get btw making pizzas, pastas ,soups and juices. πŸ˜†

Now I can understand why you like Imraan Siddiqi so much. 
Edited by anshurg5 - 9 years ago
adi2512 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anshurg5

Hello πŸ˜›

What's up?

Uma, 
          Your promotion worked , me totally into watching TSHJA though I have earlier thought that would not start watching it until Appu will go back after vacations but once I just saw one epi to check it ahwaiy , could not stop watching it. Now use to see it in whatever time I get btw making pizzas, pastas , soups and juices. πŸ˜† 

Now I can understand why you like Imraan Siddiqi so much. 

Hayee...koi mil gaya...apart from Tina πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

As I said earlier naa...he successfully stole my heart after SRS...though both are diagonally different πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

anshurg5 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adi2512

Hayee...koi mil gaya...apart from Tina πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

As I said earlier naa...he successfully stole my heart after SRS...though both are diagonally different πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Yeah he is cute. πŸ˜³ He tries to be stern with Nazma but fails miserably as she has started to fill the vacuum left by his daughter. He protests when Nazma orders him ( she goes overboard many times) but ends up doing what she wants. β­οΈ
  Btw I like miner characters too, they are sketched very well, are realistic and adorable most of times. 

There are so many sweet moments in it which I enjoy thoroughly. 😳❀️ 

Right now watching Marium throwing shoes to mamu  and one of it landed in Imraan's lap who was doing Yoga. πŸ€—
Edited by anshurg5 - 9 years ago
adi2512 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anshurg5

Yeah he is cute. πŸ˜³ He tries to be stern with Nazma but fails miserably as she has started to fill the vacuum left by his daughter. He protests when Nazma orders him ( she goes overboard many times) but ends up doing what she wants. β­οΈ
  Btw I like miner characters too, they are sketched very well, are realistic and adorable most of times. 

There are so many sweet moments in it which I enjoy thoroughly. 😳❀️ 

Right now watching Marium throwing shoes to mamu  and one of it landed in Imraan's lap who was doing Yoga. πŸ€—

Agree...😳

Even the silly Naeema...can only whole heartedly laugh at her...can never get irritated with her silliness πŸ˜†