Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
ok,new one then I didn't see it

Let me chk it
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
http://www.netsparsh.com/bollywood/bollywood-gup-chupp/raveena-tondon-anchal-munjaltoral-rasputra-at-event-star-nite-part-1/

Check this out.

I could not see Toral anywhere. Only Queenie. Any name or face change happened recently😕😈
Edited by RTee - 9 years ago
Muktchand thumbnail
oye... Some goofups

Oh,my Filmfare Awards this time on SP not Sony ... Interesting

RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Aditi, dont knw how to explain.
Bitter things too happened in my life too.
While finally fndng the right.
Entire fly relatives were hurt.
Similar thngs happened with many of my friends too.
But after some storms and tears all found happiness.

Dont be so negative,U r such a nice person.i am sure something very gud is in store.
Just like our Ajee.😊

Muktchand thumbnail
Anjy

I understand... Relax... I was just pulling ur legs...

RainbowSun thumbnail
Pulling is fine
But am not convinced.

😉,sangeet par,i want to see intellectuals group dance.😆

WOw😈
RainbowSun thumbnail
For Adi

Synopsis

Tuesday

KB- Subhadra is with Khazaan as she tries to insult him and Anandi keeping the point of his skin disease in mind so that Khazaan walks away from Kesar Bagh.

Subhadra is with Anoop as she fills his ears. She tells him that it's impossible to make everyone happy... so you're left with two options, Keep trying to make everyone happy, and become miserable yourself when you can't. Or option two, Make sure you are happy! If the others are happy in your happiness, then fine. If not, that's their loss ,not yours!!

Subhadra ends her pep talk and watches Anoop carefully .. How will he react.

It's obvious he's deep in thought. Anoop suddenly smiles and says, I'd rather be happy.

Amol is with Shiv at the park. Amol circles around again , he is  zapped to see Shiv some distance away waiting for him. That is when he realizes that Shiv is not holding his cycle.

Wednesday

Jetsar-

Nandu tells J about what he learned from Gopal and hence he wants to keep Nir away from his mother. J tells Nandu that his informations are incomplete.

KB- Shiv comes running to KB and tells that look at what has happened to Amol. The family members are surprised to see Amol cycling just like any other perfect rider.

Jetsar- Nandu is at the Godown, The sparks  coming from the main switch start erupting.

Udaipur- The lady doctor at the temple tells Shiv that Anandi is pregnant.

Jetsar- Nandu moves away from the area forgetting about the faulty main switches.

KB- The gynec at KB informs and confirms the news of Anandi's pregnancy.

Thursday

Jetsar- The godown catches fire. And inside a terrified Gehna is looking in fear at the huge flames that are blocking her exit.

Dramatically Niranjan races out with Gehna in his arms. Nir with Nandu help carefully putting Gehna in the jeep. Nir and Gehna are rushed to ICU. The family members are concerned. 

KB- A happy Daddu gets mithai for everyone at KB as he is extremely happy hearing Anandi's pregnancy news. 

Jetsar Hospital- Jagya informs that Gehna has suffered minor injuries but Nir has inhaled a lot of smoke.

KB- Khazaan blesses Anandi and her child and hands her some Rs.500 notes as shagun. 

Jetsar- Nandu in typical child like fashion wants to confess and make every amend as possible.

Niranjan smiles weakly and stops him,saying 'Tune muje bapusa keh diya,mere liye itna hi kaafi hai."... Built up the emotional moment. 

Niranjan opens his arms and gestures. Nandu rushes close and NIrajan hugs him,caresses and consoles him.

umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
GNN track is such a hotch potch one - so poorly written this dramatic rescue is so silly and Nandu suddenly changes ðŸ˜²  after they brought up Nandu's insecurity was expecting some sensitive writing and handling of an adolescent kid - how the family handles changing relationships etc.. maybe writers themselves got bored with the track and lost their motivation..
RainbowSun thumbnail
Friday it is horrible
moon scene i think so😲

gehna is in lub with NIr🤢😡she is waiting for a gesture
RainbowSun thumbnail
but TG he is fast asleep😆