India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

snoozfest holiday

justforlaughs Groupbie
justforlaughs
justforlaughs

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:25am | IP Logged
This was the most boring shittiest season ever ugh! no masala! no real fights! no cursing! lol i was looking forward to this because I started watching bb midway last season n was so stuck to it that I almost failed my semester! LOL I was chipkao to the screen 24/7. episodes and livefeed! n i LOVED it. kaalia areee buddhe chal chal. lmaoo kya season tha!! dher footya! haha kisi ko bhi nai chodha, even guests on the show were insulted. LOL and then comes this season. no words. total bakwaas. Ouch

worst contestant lineup. worst editing team. stupid ideas of too much interference. bad creative team. too boring. boring tasks

Edited by justforlaughs - 28 December 2014 at 12:34am

ankusanu IF-Stunnerz
ankusanu
ankusanu

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Agree...nt dat masala in dis season as it used to b earlier... Dats y bb had less trp coz of dat dis season

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

justforlaughs

Bottom_Line Senior Member
Bottom_Line
Bottom_Line

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:17am | IP Logged
I think we can safely put the blame of destroying this season on Karishma Tanna.
The national television pe gaali di in the initial weeks ensured that ppl were on their best fake behaviours. 
Now I hope they chuck Tanna out before the extension else she will mess that up as well...Angry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top