India-Forums

Writers Corner
Writers Corner

**The Big Secret** Chapter 1 Page 1

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Hello all, Thank you in advance for reading the story, this is the 1st time i am writing a story, so any comments would be appreciated :) 
please read and drop your comments 

let me introduce you with the characters and their names b4 we continue this story

Mrs Monica - the dead woman , the nurse
Marta - Daughter of Mrs monica

Families - Goenka 
Father - Eli
Mother - Velga  (the woman who paid for the exchange babies)
Brother - Moti 
Sister - Sigal 
The exchanged Man - the biggest brother - David

Family - Aharon
Mother - Sima
Father - Daniel
(Elder)Sister - Tanya 
(Elder) Sister - Mor 
The exchanged Man - the youngest brother - Mike
To the hospital arrived - from Goenka family - Father - Eli, mother - Velga and son - David
From Aharon Family - Mother - Sima, Mike and Mor the elder sister.

Chapter 1

Once upon a time there was a woman who had a brain cancer, she felt that this was a Punishment from God for her sins that she has done in her life. She remembered some thing that she did years back and that thing run after her since then. She decided that it's a time to fix this so she called her daughter and told her that she wants to meet her before its too late... it was her last wish and she had to fulfill it before she dies.

Her daughter Marta came to meet her in the hospital and Mrs Monica shared with her that Biggest secret of her life, a secret that made her what she is today

She told her that 20 years back she was working on a hospital and there she met a woman who paid for her to exchange her just born baby with some one else's baby.. !! that woman gave her the woman's photo and gave her money so the sister became blind in it and she did what that woman asked her, she exchanged the babies... Both families went home with their exchanged babies.

This memory was running after her all those 20 years, she left that hospital and that city and moved to another city to enjoy the money she had... Now she feels that its actually the time to amend this and tell the big secret to the families.. 
She told her daughter to read her diary and help her in finding that family. Her Daughter searched information about this families and after a long search she found out that those families are still living in that old city they used to live in.

Her daughter called those people to come quickly because her mother has some thing to say and this is her last wish... !!
3 days later, both families arrived to the hospital where that woman was in, she quickly recognized both ladies and told the one who asked her to exchange the kids... Madam, that was the biggest mistake of my life, this is what I am paying for and I hope you to pray to God for forgiveness, Please don't stop me today, its my last wish and I want to share it any how. 

She sees Both kids, Grown up handsome men, she tells them that she exchanged those 2 when they were babies and she had to do it and now she could not die without telling this big secret and unite the kids with their real parents. 
After opening her heart and telling the truth she apologized to both men asking them to pray for her. 
The woman passed away leaving both men staring at her in shock.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aisha1996

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:31am | IP Logged
i see one like but no comments
shall i continue sharing the rest of it or not ?
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top