Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by blue-ice

OKπŸ˜†...but its one movie you will not regret watching in a theaterπŸ˜›...why wait for 6 months?

would love to ... most of my friends watched it already ... i will try my luck again with my father this jan ... so far he hasn't agreed πŸ˜³ so the other obvious option is DVD as i don't like watching movies through net 
Watched it twice so far, first time in my life i watched a movie more than once in theatre πŸ˜†Edited by Sharif.Badmaash - 9 years ago
Originally posted by dhakarn

would love to ... most of my friends watched it already ... i will try my luck again with my father this jan ... so far he hasn't agreed πŸ˜³ so the other obvious option is DVD as i don't like watching movies through net 

Oh ok...just out of curiosity...why is he not agreeing??

I respect Aamir immensely for understanding that the audience deserves so much better than the plethora of crappy Bollywood films we're served for most of the year.

Every year he comes and singlehandedly annihilates every record that was previously set. Every year after an Aamir release, I eagerly await the release of his next film. This year is no different, you've scored yet again Aamir. Edited by Hazardous - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Sharif.Badmaash

Watched it twice so far, first time in my life i watched a movie more than once in theatre πŸ˜†

when people don't understand first time then watch second time...πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

Oh ok...just out of curiosity...why is he not agreeing??

main reason , no time ... today we have a marriage reception to attend ... next sun also occupied ... n most sundays its 'taking rest n no mood to go outside' as all r free only on sundays ... πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by preep

when people don't understand first time then watch second time...πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†[/DIV]
& When ppl love it more in second time , they watch third time which i might be doing 😳
Edited by blue-ice - 9 years ago

Do u believe that PK needs a marketing gimmick??...The only marketing gimmick was the nude poster of Aamir...and they were done after that..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I don't know how people r liking it πŸ˜• most of my community people put this movie in an average category...
Originally posted by Sharif.Badmaash

Watched it twice so far, first time in my life i watched a movie more than once in theatre πŸ˜†

Tell me about it. Watched it three times already.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†New year's eve might be the fourth.

The only other film that I have watched twice is Talaash.
Edited by Arsal-AK - 9 years ago