The most beautiful actress?? - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheDecapitated thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Goddess Rai Bachchan, ofcourse. She is the most beautiful actress in the entire world.

A cousin of mine couldn't stop talking about her since the day he saw her in person. He says she is so incredibly gorgeous that he felt she was from another planet or something.😊

From Rajinikanth to Oprah to Will Smith and millions of others have all spoken about her otherworldly, breathtaking beauty. Goddess!
Edited by TheDecapitated - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: TheDecapitated

Goddess Rai Bachchan, ofcourse. She is the most beautiful actress in the entire world.

A cousin of mine couldn't stop talking about her since the day he saw her in person. He says she is so incredibly gorgeous that he felt she was from another planet or something.😊

From Rajinikanth to Oprah to Will Smith and millions of others have all spoken about her otherworldly, breathtaking beauty. Goddess!

No shit, eh?
Hrithiksmile thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TheDecapitated

AGREE ASH MOST BEAUTIFUL ACTRESS
raj80 thumbnail
Madhuri,Sonali Bendre,Aishwariya...from the current one its Yami Gautam...
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Madhubala, Madhuri, and Aishwarya...
QueenExpression thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have to add Shraddha to my list. I find her much more prettier than Deepika and Kareena. Pretty much she's prettier than all actresses and doesn't need tons of makeup like Aish to look pretty. She's a natural beauty. 
atominis thumbnail
Madhubala, Aishwarya Rai, Hema Malini. All time beautiful women.
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aishwarya, Kareena, Deepika. Real Indian beauties.
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Till 90's - Madhuri, Meenakshi sheshadri.
Post 2000 - Aishwarya ( the only actress in India with international appeal)  , Deepika, Shradha Kapoor
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
madhubala
aishwarya
katrina
madhuri
dia mirza