It's my 2 year anniversary of joining this forum

Posted: 9 years ago
2 years ago on Friday 12/28/12 I joined this forum and now it's been 2 whole years . 😭 😭 I'm feeling so nostalgic 😳 😳 Made such good friends and enemies . I like to think I have shown yall a new way to look at indian movies and actors . I know I learned mad stuff from you guys . An to think I only joined this forum cause I was looking for a place to praise Dabangg 2 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

humdekhenge thumbnail
LOL..Happy Anniversary Maroon! May you have many more. You made enemies? Must be the DemocratsπŸ˜†
PaapiGudia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
congo shongo...share ur best experience pls?????
Originally posted by: PARIDHI20

congo shongo...share ur best experience pls?????

That one time Ranbir acted a fool in Canada at some award show . That was like the bestest thread ever πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Franco

2 years ago on Friday 12/28/12 I joined this forum and now it's been 2 whole years . 😭 😭 I'm feeling so nostalgic 😳 😳 Made such good friends and enemies . I like to think I have shown yall a new way to look at indian movies and actors . I know I learned mad stuff from you guys . An to think I only joined this forum cause I was looking for a place to praise Dabangg 2 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Maroon Porsche...u are one awesome memberβ­οΈπŸ€—
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _Rohit_

Aye chal ...

iss thread mein toh baksh diya hota maroony koπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Congrats!!!   And whether I agree or disagree with you on thus forum it doesn't matter because any fan of Roger Howarth is A OK in my book πŸ˜‰
PigBenis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats Maroon! You're one of the funniest people on here. Stay classyπŸ˜ƒ
i dont get any lesson from you, but u entertained me with You-grandma-grndma's panties story last time!It is still positive outcome somehow!
Originally posted by: Bandwagon-er

LOL..Happy Anniversary Maroon! May you have many more. You made enemies? Must be the DemocratsπŸ˜†

Forgot all about that democratic hated I had πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†