Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Shakti Arora talking about the current track in MATH (Must watch) (Page 2)

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nebuna

Originally posted by Marigold_09

Thanks BondLockerJoe for the WU...Smile

The interviewer asks but that Ranveer who loved Ishaani so much...how difficult is it for Ranveer to act/behave like this??
Reply:" It is very difficult as Ranveer loved her since he was 12 years old...he loved her took all her blames and din't got reciprocation...but now that he has been betrayed second time around so basically his trust has been broken here...and in relationship most important is trust and honesty...which Ishaani didn't showed and she did it also on that day(KC) when wifes pray for their husbands long life..and on that day...She took his life(figuratively)..

r

Bold did nt he say he least cares about whether she loves him or not and wasn't it he who keeps assuring "mere akle ka pyar khafi hey hum dono keliye ".In that case why does he want reciprocation now.

Makers you are messing up with RV character nowAngry

He has all the reasons to show his displeasure and hate but not for reciprocation.

Nebuna i don't think he meant it in that terms/context which you are referring to...i have heard the video...basically he is doing this bcz of being betrayed second time around...the trust has been broken...it is not about reciprocation...that what Shakti was saying was basically in terms of what Ranveer's love has been ...it has been love which has been selfless with no expectation for reciprocation...i think i should make a correction of this in my WU as it does seem to give the wrong context...Smile

Shakti mentioned two to three times in this interview about Ranveer's trust being broken and Ranveer feeling betrayed...and that's what the reasoning is for this change in Ranveer's behavior...
i think rather than going literally by every word...we should look at the whole context...and that's what i deduced from this was that basically trust has been broken and the feeling of being betrayed is the reason behind this sudden change in Ranveer's behavior...

I hope i have made my point clear...Smile

Edited by Marigold_09 - 28 December 2014 at 2:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nebuna

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:55am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Elvish_Hobbit].I feel that shakti is bit lost for a week or so,is he under some problem on personal front.

Well no one except Shakti has answer about that..Tongue

But he did appeared to have cold in this interview...so i guess that working long hours on set and particularly doing that water scene may have gotten him a little sick...or he may have just become sick nevertheless because it is cold now a days...this maybe the reason that he appears a little bit down in this interview or the prvious one like some were saying...

nebuna

nebuna IF-Rockerz
nebuna
nebuna

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marigold_09

Nebuna i don't think he meant it in that terms/context which you are referring to...i have heard the video...basically he is doing this bcz of being betrayed second time around...the trust has been broken...it is not about reciprocation...that what Shakti was saying was basically in terms of what Ranveer's love has been ...it has been love which has been selfless with no expectation for reciprocation...i think i should make a correction of this in my WU as it does seem to give the wrong context...Smile

Hey no yaar I heard it too ,he did speak about not getting reciprocated and basically he is letting out his frustration.

My point is ishani was wrong in many ways but they getting ranveer to make bigger mistakes to hide ishani in the end getting him to repent and make him more cheesyAngry
Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:24am | IP Logged

My point is ishani was wrong in many ways but they getting ranveer to make bigger mistakes to hide ishani in the end getting him to repent and make him more cheesyAngry

ok i get your point...fair enough...but then i guess showing him change his attitude on the basis of what he saw.(which is basically a massive MU created by Chiraag and i wouldn't blame Ranveer as such for MU as we have already discussed why he could have doubted her in this instance)...there was always bound to be this as you said...Ranveer repenting after getting the whole truth...but i don't know if i see it as bad thing...

You know so far in a way Ranveer was shown as ultra mahaan which in it self could be considered as cheesy...this i think does bring him on human level...and for me personally will add even more levels to his character and make us connect even more...but then again every body can interpret this in their own way...after all difference of opinion is the spice of life...Smile

nebuna

viktori_vikusi Groupbie
viktori_vikusi
viktori_vikusi

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing and update Smile
Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BondlockeRJoE

Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

In this all I hope they don't make Ranveer an irredeemable character. He'll have to repent later and he'll feel terrible then. Makers, please don't spoil the show this time and handle things sensitively.

no elvish...don't know why..but now i have full faith on CVs...i'm sure they will handle this new RV in a better way...Tongue
I hope you're right. I personally feel scared after Friday's episode and Precap and now these spoilers.
Anraysha IF-Dazzler
Anraysha
Anraysha

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Totally agree with U Elvish,Joe nd Nebuna!Awesome analysis nd posts dears!Thumbs UpTongue

nebuna

Go to top