Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Parud Collage:Stumped(part12) (Page 6)

aaliah3108 IF-Rockerz
aaliah3108
aaliah3108

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psagars

Well Mano succeeded in stumping you atleast. I edited my post.

Quotes is the thing that comes best to me, so sticking with that only.

I didn't at all like the mirrored kurta that Paro gave Rudra. As I have said in JJ's post that Men never like material things and neither do they like surprises.

A quote for gifts that a man and woman can give to each other.

"The best gift a man can give his woman is his time, his attention and his love. The best gift a woman can give to her man is to reciprocate."

hey! Reshma... hi !5...

@ bold : I just wrote the same below. And I did not like the moonch also on her ... Confused. But ok ...RR had it's silly moments too like all other serials. 

Your quotes are amazing !! 

Edited by aaliah3108 - 29 December 2014 at 10:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_ResHma_

aaliah3108 IF-Rockerz
aaliah3108
aaliah3108

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by multimediaa

Hey Mano, Lovely collage.

Agree with all, this was indeed a pathetic track only watchable because of Sanish.

Why do all TV shows show this way I don't know. A woman celebrating her husband's birthday in a childlike manner with cakes and balloons and the whole family, when actually it is the last thing men want. 

Today not posting a quote but something different. Hopefully I leave you all stumped

I thought it suited the Rudra Paro situation. It should have been something Paro had planned and Rudra with his vow for celibacy would have interpreted.

I am totally stumped
Because I didn't get it
Sorry dear for being stupid
I know u will post fitting ones but me now I am like

LMAO !  Mano !! 

all Reshma wants to say is that no husband wants his birthday to be celebrated in the manner it is generally shown on TV... with cakes and pastries and candles and balloons and family !!! 
They DO NOT like to be treated as small kids !!! B'days like this are already celebrated while growing up ... LOL !! ... 
the picture above expresses it alll... you only wanted to play games ok...so now lets play LUDO and Snakes& Ladders ... !! 

Rudra wanted what Geetanjali madam did for him... take Paro out and spend time with her! Par ye TV ki wives samajhti nahi hain ...buddhu girls ! 

ab samjhii ?? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_ResHma_-Mano-

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliah3108

LMAO !  Mano !! 

all Reshma wants to say is that no husband wants his birthday to be celebrated in the manner it is generally shown on TV... with cakes and pastries and candles and balloons and family !!! 
They DO NOT like to be treated as small kids !!! B'days like this are already celebrated while growing up ... LOL !! ... 
the picture above expresses it alll... you only wanted to play games ok...so now lets play LUDO and Snakes& Ladders ... !! 

Rudra wanted what Geetanjali madam did for him... take Paro out and spend time with her! Par ye TV ki wives samajhti nahi hain ...buddhu girls ! 

ab samjhii ?? 

Thank u Guruji
I am indebted to uLOLLOL

aaliah3108

aaliah3108 IF-Rockerz
aaliah3108
aaliah3108

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

LMAO !  Mano !! 

ab samjhii ?? 

Thank u Guruji
I am indebted to uLOLLOL

Acha !!! ab samajh gai ...sab bol ke samjhana pdta hai Mano ko ! mann ki bhasha kab samjhogii tum...meri naii ..excuse me...aage ke liye I am saying ! 
ROFL ok khush raho tum !!! Seriously this moonch on Paro ... I was thinking ...whose moonch is more thick... Rudra ki ya Paro ki ! competition between both moochiyas is tough  LOL

Edited by aaliah3108 - 29 December 2014 at 11:10pm

-Mano-

_ResHma_ Goldie
_ResHma_
_ResHma_

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

Agree with all, this was indeed a pathetic track only watchable because of Sanish.

Why do all TV shows show this way I don't know. A woman celebrating her husband's birthday in a childlike manner with cakes and balloons and the whole family, when actually it is the last thing men want. 

Today not posting a quote but something different. Hopefully I leave you all stumped

I thought it suited the Rudra Paro situation. It should have been something Paro had planned and Rudra with his vow for celibacy would have interpreted.

I am totally stumped
Because I didn't get it

LMAO !  Mano !! 

ab samjhii ?? 

Thanks Ruchi. You conveyed what I wanted to say. I didn't know how to do it, so thought better to edit out the post and stick to posting quotes only.

Actually the birthday should have been celebrated as Mano had envisaged in her OS. Husbands do not even need to go out. All they need is "Hum tum ek kamre mein bandh ho, aur chabi kho jaaye"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aaliah3108-Mano-

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

You got spared honey yesterday ... I could not come to the rest of the collages !!! but today is a new day ... khee! khee!!!! Tongue

Another beautiful piece of work from dear Mano. 

Bechara Rdura wanted to hear Happy Birthday from his wife! But his biwi is very naughty ...she is just smiling away and he is waiting in anticipation ...ab bolegii! ab bolegiii ...finally when she spoke, all she said was ...Suniye !!! battiii bujha dijiye ..

I felt that Rudra's dreams of being wished and more crashed to the ground... LOL ! kuch nahi bol ke bhi Paro stumped him...What art she attained!! LOL

the mustache scene by Paro ...honestly I did not like it...went aboard but ok ...it was cute !!! Look at him ...he is like...uski mooch meri moonch se ghani ( thick baby I mean thick ) kaise hai ??ROFL

But the dialogue after that was so amazing ...Kisi ko aj dadhii ke kaante bahut chubne wale hain ! haye!... me died on hearing this from him! Day Dreaming

and finally , the mirror wala kurta she gifted him ... the last pic shows it all... Rudra is again ... I am supposed to wear this???  ... mann mei bol raha haiii ...what the hell is this mirror thing ... am I a girl ... lekin upar se ... Tu layi hai toh acha hi hai .. Typical hubby material...LOL

All in all, ek dum patakha collage MR !! 

Guruji ki narration toh out of world haiLOLLOL
Ok before u start pulling ur hair
 reading my Hindi back to my bakwas English
Thanks for the translation in brackets dear.I needed itLOL
Thank god my boss is not here right now 
I am saved today
I caught Rudra's mind voice too

Oh! my boss is back what a timingShockedShocked

Edited by multimediaa - 29 December 2014 at 11:15pm

aaliah3108

aaliah3108 IF-Rockerz
aaliah3108
aaliah3108

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

I am totally stumped
Because I didn't get it

LMAO !  Mano !! 

ab samjhii ?? 

Thanks Ruchi. You conveyed what I wanted to say. I didn't know how to do it, so thought better to edit out the post and stick to posting quotes only.

Actually the birthday should have been celebrated as Mano had envisaged in her OS. Husbands do not even need to go out. All they need is "Hum tum ek kamre mein bandh ho, aur chabi kho jaaye"

D'oh oh! man ...how could I forget ... Mano wrote an OS like this and ye you did not understand... Jhootiii !!! Tongue

@ bold : Very TRUE...  

-Mano-

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

LMAO !  Mano !! 

ab samjhii ?? 

Thank u Guruji
I am indebted to uLOLLOL

Acha !!! ab samajh gai ...sab bol ke samjhana pdta hai Mano ko ! mann ki bhasha kab samjhogii tum...meri naii ..excuse me...aage ke liye I am saying ! 
ROFL ok khush raho tum !!! Seriously this moonch on Paro ... I was thinking ...whose moonch is more thick... Rudra ki ya Paro ki ! competition between both moochiyas is tough  LOL

Thank God,I was like what!!!???ShockedShockedShocked 
then u said meri naii
I breathed finallyROFL

aaliah3108

Go to top