India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Renee Dhyani interview(Rival Site)

-AAMIRnSHERRY- IF-Sizzlerz
-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

Renee Dhyani, who is known for her bold and bindaas attitude, wishes to come back on Colors' Bigg Boss season 8. 

We met the lovely lady at a recent award function and the first thing that she shared was her desire to be back in the Bigg Boss house. 

She said, "When I entered the Bigg Boss house, I was worried about my father as he was unwell. But now if I get a chance to return, I will get the shit out of all the contestants. I will show the world who is the real Renee Dhyani. Dimpy Mahajan passed a comment stating that I am a sutli bomb, but I want to prove her that when the bomb blasts, its pieces can reach till Dubai also. I want to show the real faces of all the contestants in the house."

She continued, "This season men are playing women-esque games of back biting. Puneet once said that I have done PHD in saying bad words although, I never said a single bad word to any one of the contestants. I will prove that I am a true Roadie and I am enough for all the contestants."

According to you, who is the most non-deserving participant on the show? "I think Sonali Raut and Upen Patel because they don't have their own mind and get manipulated very easily."

Who deserves to win the title of Bigg Boss 8? "It has to be Gautam Gulati."

Before signing off, we asked her to describe the current contestants' personalities in one word: 

Gautam- Superb Human, Puneet Issar- Aunty no 1, Upen Patel- Karela, Karishma Tanna- Self centered, Sonali Raut- Unhygienic, Dimpy Mahajan- Durga maa, Pritam Singh- Aam Aadmi and Ali Quli Mirza- Cheap entertainer.

We hope your wish of getting back in the house comes true!

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/karishma-self-centered-and-sonali-unhygienic-renee-dhyani-141228

Edited by CaptainCharisma - 27 December 2014 at 11:38pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazSree.bMehakphool-CmPunk123-

-CmPunk123- IF-Rockerz
-CmPunk123-
-CmPunk123-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Han Na he deserves to win

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top