Saravanan Meenatchi

SM(2) October 2014 Archives (Page 3)

nithya.. Channel Moderator
nithya..
nithya..

Posted: 19 October 2014 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

Thursday Oct 23rd Updates

SS - Shakthi Saravanan; TM - Thanga Meenkashi

TM wondering what to do. She wants both SS and Tamil. Polambufies to Myna. Shyamala TM's junior in the college calls TM and says I need to meet you in person tomorrow to share a good news.

Anbu tells Ais that Tamil stopped Ais-Vaithi alliance but he is confident of convincing Tamil. He asks Ais to talk to Vaithi. Ais says Vaithi has blocked her number. Anbu polambufies that all flopped coz of Pandi. Ais worried what if they fix Vaithi's alliance with some one else. Anbu says I will give up my life too to get you married to Vaithi.

Shyamala meets TM, Myna and says that SS is her prospective groom and she wants TM's NOC (no objection certificate) so that she can say Yes to SS. An angry TM says I don't love SS but you shouldn't marry him. Shymala does not budge though she acts as if she will not yes to SS.

SS & Co Shyamalava ponnu parkaranga. TM and Myna eavesdrop. Shaymala sings and all comment on her skill. TM is irked. RS & Sharadha say OK for Shyamala. TM is upset. They asks SS opinion. Myna feels SS wil say OK. TM is anxiously watching. 

Thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 24 October 2014 at 11:27pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyaprividyasuresh.Starbucks.-Swetha-

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 20 October 2014 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Friday Hema
Friday Update 24/10/14

Saravanan ask permission to talk with Shamila for few mins, and takes her a side, Meenu is tensed by thinking abt wat he ll talk with her privately... he ask abt her name, Studies and compliments her as she luks Young, which makes Meenu to get tensed, Saravanan ask Shamila to talk something, she says tat she lyks him and ask abt his opinion abt her...He directly says tat he is not interested in this marriage as he still loves Meenu and doesnt wanna share the feel which hv for meenu to another girl.. which makes Meenu stunned Happy.

Next day in clg, Saravanan pretends to be his marriage is fixed with Shamila and tries to irritate Meenu...But left confused by seeing her casual reactions..

Ishu tires to talk with Vaithi, But he refused to talk and shouts at her tat he hates her...Leaves from there by leaving Ishu devastated...Ishu warn him not to leave w/o talking or else will jump into well, But Vaithi doesnt care abt it and leaves from there.

Daglus came to Vaithi at nyt time and talks abt Ishu, which makes Vaithi to gets angry...Daglus advice him to thinks abt Ishu character and not to Punish her for her dad's and Brother's mistake...Vaithi shares that he is confused as being in this situation how cld he marriage and tells reason for his behavior towards which is just bcz he wants her to move on in her life, as situation can change and makes them nt to marry each other,if he can, he ll try to console his dad for their marriage, but wat if it doesnt hpn??? so only he behaving lyk this to her..

Daglus ask him to call Ishu, So did Vaithi, But her mob is switched off..Ishu shattered and Crying in her bed...Vaithi feels bad.

Episode ends

Edited by migan - 27 December 2014 at 11:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas.Starbucks.

hopper_ocean IF-Veteran Member
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 26 October 2014 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Monday October 27 - 2014

Brief updates peepzs - By Ratna Star

Anbarasu comes to aish room finds her sad. Ask her not to worry everything will be fine soon. Sleeps in her room. Late ngt aish walks out of the room. Around 4 pm anbarasu wakes up to find her missing. Calls his boys and all goes searching for her. Finally finds her in the well covered with blood as her head hit big stone. They rush her immediately to hospital.

Loosu vaithi at home trying to call aish mobile but its switch off. Soundaraya comes and advise him.

Hospital- anbarasu crying for his girl. Swears to take revenge of tamil family if anything happen to aish.

Vaithi and family - doughlas runs in breaks news about aish. All shock and rushes to hospital.

Some periyavars does not allow Tamil and family inside. Ask them to leave immediately. Tamil ask what happen. Finally one of the periyavar says aish died.

All shock. Vaithi screams for aish.

Thodarum

Edited by migan - 27 October 2014 at 10:52am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sathyakrsPallanguzhimiganvidyasureshnithya..krithikasDaffodilee.Starbucks.CandyCrushh

SatrupaKiAnami. IF-Sizzlerz
SatrupaKiAnami.
SatrupaKiAnami.

Posted: 26 October 2014 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Tuesday Updates by Ratna Ji

Episode 775

Everyone shock to know aish is death. Vaithi keeps screaming for aish name. All the other periyavars there tries to force tamil and family to leave as situation not good. They had to drag vaithi away from there. Poor vaithi cries in the car. Soundarya polambufies as why aish had to do this. Vaithi screams and ask them to stop the car. Goes down while others tries to pacify him. He screams at all of them - pushes tamil away and ask them to leave him alone.

Anbarasu comes to Tamil house and shouts at him. Warns tamil this does not end here. He will make sure both vaithi and meenashi will never get married till the end. Anyone who comes to marry them will be killed by him. Tamil tries to talk to anbarasu but he refuses to listen anything and leaves.

Night time vaithi thinks of aish and cries cries cries ...

Thodarum

Edited by JananiKiDeewani - 31 October 2014 at 6:55am

sathyakrsPallanguzhimiganvidyasureshnithya..hopper_oceankrithikas.Starbucks.CandyCrushh

nithya..
nithya..

Posted: 26 October 2014 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Wednesday Updates
Episode 776

Meenashi sitting alone feeling sad for what ever happen. Loosu vettaiyan comes and mokka podufy with her not realizing she is upset. He does try to make her not to worry yet his mokka Ouch but manage to make meenashi smile and also makes her eat.

Tamil starts his RKO - cries and feels guilty for aish death. Soundarya comes and ask him not to cry and tries to pacify him.

Another RKO by pandi who cries over his sister death. Anbarasu comes and ask him not to cry. Pandi cries that he never showered proper love for aish yet aish had always loved him so much. Pandi cant take this lost anymore Cry  Pandi and anbarasu both swears to revenge Tamil and family.

Saravanan comes to see meenashi. Brings food for her and soundarya and gives some advise and ask her not to worry. Meenashi takes it and ask him to leave before someone comes. Saravanan says i love you i miss you and leaves. 

Tamil ask soundarya about vaithi. Soundarya says his too upset and still cant get over aish death. Tamil sad.

Thodarum

Edited by migan - 31 October 2014 at 12:02am

sathyakrsPallanguzhimiganvidyasureshhopper_ocean.Starbucks.krithikasDaffodileeCandyCrushh

nithya..
nithya..

Posted: 26 October 2014 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

Thursday Oct 30th Updates

Episode 777

SS - Shakthi Saravanan; TM - Thanga Meenkashi

TM and Myna at a temple. TM polambufies to Myna about Ais's death and is worried that Anbu might harm Tamil and Vaithi. TM does archanai for all family members including SS. Myna is shocked on hearing SS's name. Myna questions TM if she loves SS. TM says I am confused. I hated him for my father but looks like my heart always loves him.

Vaithi full mattai .. recollects the moments he spent with Ais. Douglas brings food. Vaithi refuses to eat and wants to die ASAP. Vaithi takes onus for Ais death and cries. Vaithi out of mind - talk about spending whole night with Ais at the cemetery and wants to stand as guard since it is time for Ais to bath in his pumpset. Douglas is worried. SS walks in. Vaithi yells that SS is the reason for all problems in their life and wants SS to walk off. Douglas pleads and SS walks off.

Tamil waiting for Anbu on the road with a periyavar Pasupathi. Tamil waiting to apologize. Anbu's car almost hits Tamil and zooms off. The car comes back. Anbu asks what. Tamil says we too are as pained as you coz of Ais's death. I understand your pain as I have a daughter too. I never imagined that my decision would cause a loss of life. Had I known that Ais loves my son so much I wouldn't have stopped this marriage. I am dying of guilt. Anbu asks what you want. Tamil stands folded hand and says Please forgive my family. I am the offender. Do whatever to me. I accept death also as punishment but please spare my family. Anbu says you punished my daughter for the mistake I did. So I will punish you kids. I too begged you. But you didn't bother and it costed my daughter's life. So no question of forgiving. Anbu starts his car and Tamil runs behind begging. Tamil falls down and Pasupathi scolds Anbu for being so stone-hearted.

Vettayan meets SS, updates about Tamil-Anbu's meet and anbu vowing to kill anyone who comes to marry Vaithi or TM. Vettayan asks SS to scoot to save his life. SS asks if you marry TM will Anbu spare you. Vettayan says Anbu will kill only if I marry. So I plan living together concept. SS thuppufies for the kevalamana plan. Vettayan not bothered. He challenges saying the game starts now and walks off.

Thodarum

Precap: Pandi's friends spot TM and SS travelling on a bike with smiling faces. They calls Pandi and update the same. An angry Pandi asks them to finish off SS.

Edited by nithyamkv - 31 October 2014 at 2:32am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sahanarajsathyakrsPallanguzhimiganvidyasureshhopper_ocean.Starbucks.krithikasDaffodileeCandyCrushh

SatrupaKiAnami. IF-Sizzlerz
SatrupaKiAnami.
SatrupaKiAnami.

Posted: 27 October 2014 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Friday Update 31/10/14

Saravanan tells his grandparents about Vettaiyan gvng trouble to him and leave from there, Saradha ask Rajasekar why Anabarasu ll kill Saravanan?? Rajasekar explain her, Mokka comedy with Panna.

Tamil feeling bad abt Anbarasu not forgiving him and Soundharya consoling him, while Vaithi came to home full Drunken stage, Pushes tamil down and started shouting at him for spoiling his life, bcz of him Ishu died, Tamil full on crying in guilty.

Meenu is on Road, while Saravanan come there and Both full on Romance through eyes, Somehow he manages to take her on his bike and both travel with full of Romance, Pandi frnds saw this and info to pandi, who ask them to kill saravanan.

He drops her(Both have Raja Rani Arya-Nazrya chat calling brother, sisterDeadAngry) and came alone, pandi frnds started attacking by hiding their face, but in vain as Saravanan hits them back and saw their faces.

Show ends

Edited by JananiKiDeewani - 06 November 2014 at 5:02pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sathyakrsPallanguzhinithya..krithikas.Starbucks.CandyCrushh

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Oct 2014 archives

Go to top