Saravanan Meenatchi

SM(2) October 2014 Archives (Page 2)

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 13 October 2014 at 12:16am | IP Logged

Monday episode 765

By Ratna

Saravanan goes near. Meenashi screams no and close her eyes. After a while she opens eyes to see both panniyar and saravanan laughing at her. Since she was not scared of the kidnap they decide to use thali as reason. Meenash ask why they kidnap her. Panniyar man brings in pandi guy who tells meenashi that pandi plan to kidnap her. But saravanan saved her. Meenashi looks at saravanan bgm nandri sollven unnaku plays.

Next scene saravanan brings food. Meenashi is all lovey dove. Finally tells him she forgives him. Saravanan super happy. Some romance happen.

Everyone waiting. Finally soundarya tells everyone she has full trust on saravanan and he will never do harm to meenashi. There  must be a reason  for why saravanan did this. RS gets call from saravanan he is on the way.

They arrive and everyone ask why he took her. Saravanan does not reveal pandi name as worried about Amish marriage. Saravanan says its something and he saved her. Everyone ask meenashi if saravanan speaking truth. Meenashi say yes. Everyone thanks saravanan.

Anbarasu let's them go easily worried paandi name will be reveal. Everyone dismiss. Thodarum

Edited by migan - 13 October 2014 at 5:04pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sahanarajsathyakrshopper_oceanraaspachnithya..krithikas.Starbucks.DaffodileeCandyCrushh-Swetha-

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 13 October 2014 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Tuesday episode 766 brief:-
By RatnaStar

Saravanan challenges meenashi saying no one except him will tie thali on her neck and leaves. Meenashi expressios softens.

Tamil ask meenashi not to talk to him as she cheated him by supporting saravanan. Meenashi tells him the truth that pandi was suppose to kidnap her. Tamil hugs meenashi says sorry.

Anbarasu slaps pandi for being stupid. Worries what will happen if tamil comes to know about this.

RS not happy with what saravanan did and scolds him.

Meenashi thinking confused of everything going around her. Vettaiyan comes and mokka podudy and leaves. Thodarum

Edited by migan - 14 October 2014 at 12:35pm

sahanaraj.LovelyDreamer.sathyakrsraaspachnithya..krithikas.Starbucks.DaffodileeCandyCrushh-Swetha-

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 13 October 2014 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Wednesday

Myna and Meenakshi orey Mama puranam. Myna tells if my mama saved me like that then immediately I would go hug and kiss him. Meenakshi tries to hide her happiness, she tells to herself think of something else.

Vaithi and Aishwarya talking. Vaithi tells he worried about Saro, why he said in the panchayat that he saved Meenakshi nnu.

Aish uasks questions about who reported the issue that Saro kidnapped Meenakshi, Vaithi tells pandi and it was 8;00 in the morning infront of temple.

Aishu talks to herself and thinks may be pandi was the one Saro Saved Meeanksi from nnu.  As Pandi does not wake up until 10:00. She didn't say anything to him.

Tamil talking in the thoppu Anbarasu comes and starts  slowly asking about Aishu Vaithi marriage. Tamil avoids saying now it is bad time let things settle then we will think about vaithi wedding. Anbu asks why should my daughter wait for 2 more years until your daughter finish college as you said that tane. Tamil tells he needs some time to think and will tell him.

In College, Saro comes with flowers to class. Girls ask for who Girlfriend a nnu Saro tells I do not have girlfriend a lady forced me to buy I am going to put it for pullayar.

Meenakshi orey happy seeing Saro, she thinks what Myna said that mama will hear what she thinks and she calls mama in her mind Saro turns looks at her, then she tries Mamz and then again he turns thinking if Meenakshi called him van nu. She is shy seeing him turn.

In Anbarasu house he scolds Pandi for his behavior trying to kidnap meenakshi might jeopardize Aishu wedding. Pandi gets angry I don't care about my sister and he leaves. All heard by Aishu.

She goes to her room thinks what to do and decides to tell everything to vaithi as he may get even more angry later if not told.

Thodarum...

Edited by migan - 16 October 2014 at 9:07pm

.LovelyDreamer.sathyakrshopper_oceanraaspachnithya..krithikasDaffodilee.Starbucks.CandyCrushh-Swetha-

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 13 October 2014 at 5:06pm | IP Logged

UPDATES by Nithya

Thursday Oct 16th Updates

SS - Shakthi Saravanan; TM - Thanga Meenkashi

Ais calls Vaithi and updates that TM was to be kidnapped by Pandi and SS saved TM. Vaithi wonders why Pandi wanted to kidnap. Ais says to tie kattaya thali. Vaithi in kolaveri. Ais apologizes on behalf of her brother and requests him not to tell anyone to avoid further problems. But Vaithi disconnects before that. Ais is worried.

Vaithi and Dauglas reach Pandi & friends place. Vaithi & Dauglas question Pandi & Co. They keep lying. Vaithi kaduppula tells the truth and punches Pandi. The duo get into a physical fight. Dauglas holds the friends. Friends run away. Vaithi and Pandi chase and fight.

At the college, TM wears the flowers SS bought and takes a selfie in all smiles. SS questions if she flicked the flowers. TM refuses . SS sits beside TM. TM turns away smiles but talks in angry tone to SS. SS asks if TM's anger has vanished. She replies No but is all shy and smiling. Vettaiyan notices the 2 chit-chatting and comes running with hot news - Vaithi and Pandi sema fight. The duo arrested and kept in prison. Tamil asked me to get you home safe. SS asks how is Vaithi. Vettaiyan tells SS who are you, why bother about my family problems, always a trouble maker in my life and drags TM holding her hand. Vettayan tells TM if you respect me walk without seeing him. TM walks looking at SS non-stop.

Seena thana (ST) tells his wife Jing that his two enemies (Tamil & Anbu) have separated. SS joins them and ST happily tells him our enemies are destroyed and we have won. SS is clueless. ST updates that Vaithi got to know the truth and fought with Pandi. The duo are now in prison. So Tamil and Anbu will turn against each other. Tamil will stop Vaithi-Ais marriage. An enraged Anbu will kill Tamil. After that we can get TM easily. SS says I don't treat Tamil mama as my enemy. I respect and love him a lot. I want to marry TM with his consent. I will stand as a shield and save him from anybody trying to harm him. Also, with this fight I feel bad about Vaithi my friend whose love marriage is under jeopardy now. SS tells ST I will walk off from your home if you are uneasy with my views. ST says not required. SS praises ST as a veeran, quotes a thirukural and asks ST to forgive Tamil. ST feels great.

Thodarum

Precap: Tamil scolds Anbu and drives off.

Edited by nithyamkv - 16 October 2014 at 11:45pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.sathyakrshopper_oceanraaspachkrithikas.Starbucks.DaffodileeCandyCrushh-Swetha-

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 13 October 2014 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Friday - Brief

Tamil comes to the police station takes out both vaithi and pandi. Insp warns them to be careful in future.

Ishu calls Vaithi but he does not pick up.

Ishu sad and informs father.

Anbarasu goes and meets Tamil, Tamil says there is no talk of Vaithi and Ishu marriage. Anbu peasds, Tmamil reveals he learned of his panchayat trick where he askded for Meenakdhi for Pandi. Anbu says pandi likes Meenakshi - So he islike that, But Ishy not like that she is good. Tamil tells no difference, even before the wedding you plot like that, don't know what you will do after wedding and says wedding off and leaves.

Myna and Meenakshi - Vettaiyyan comes and asks Meenaksh iwhy talkign to Saro nnu, Meenaksi with Myna help turns around scolding vaithi for suspecting her and leaves telling won't talk to him.

(Avlav than nnu nenakkareen -if I missed some pelase fill na)

Edited by migan - 19 October 2014 at 7:22pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.sathyakrsvidyasureshraaspachnithya..krithikas.Starbucks.CandyCrushh-Swetha-

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 19 October 2014 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Monday updates october 20, 2014

Myna and Meenu talking telling Vettayan kali nnu, then they learn from girls he is with a new teacher Rekha, goes there and sees a young girl named Rekha teaching and Vettaiyyan Jols vittufy.

Myna faints jealous vaam.

Next Douglas tries to convince vaithi to talk to Ishu but Vaith iangry tells won't talk to her an Ishu comes he leaves from there angrily.

RS tells Saro that he doesn't have endless time, only fewmore months for Visa to be over and tells him to oeither convince meenaksh ior marry soem one else.

On the road Saro saves some one from getting hurt, Meenu watches it, 
FB oduthu where Saro was about to get hit, Meenu saves him and she hugs and cries I won't live if some thign happens to you. Saro asks will you love me for myself, even if I am you athau paiyyan, she tells doesn't matter I will always love you.
FB ends - Both emotional.

Thodarum

Edited by migan - 20 October 2014 at 11:59pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyaprividyasureshhopper_oceannithya..krithikasDaffodilee.Starbucks.-Swetha-

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 19 October 2014 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Tuesday episode 771 - Ratna
Brief updates 

7 minutes on vettaiyan and his mokka love drama scene with meenashi - quoting some poems and songs etc Ermm

RS Saradha worried as visa will be expiring soon and they need to go back but meenashi still the same. Panniyar gives idea to fake a wedding arrangement for saravanan to make meenashi jealous and change her mind. 

RS saradha goes to meet meenashi - explains to her their visa will be expiring soon. They came to India to get saravanan married and they will still do it without meenashi. RS also reminds meenashi that maybe in future Meenashi from canada might come down  and tamil upon seeing her will forget about everything and accept her but will be too late for meenashi and her love by then.

thodarum

Edited by migan - 27 December 2014 at 11:46pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nithya..krithikas.Starbucks.-Swetha-

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 19 October 2014 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Wednesday Me
Happy Diwali

Edited by migan - 19 October 2014 at 10:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post: