Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

POSSESSION, LOVE AND PAIN.... (Page 3)

soniaparte90794 Groupbie
soniaparte90794
soniaparte90794

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:45am | IP Logged

PART 14 

RAJAT got busy with his work as he has taken over a very big new project and its success would be a milestone. He had already crossed so many milestones.

Now as these days mugdha was ignoring him he could not take it and got himself ultra busy.

It was six month to their marriage now. But rajat felt little bent towards mugdha' he now slowly started arguing his heart'.

"she is my wife'. Why can't we live like one"

His heart now started arguing with his ego

"she is scared of my anger I know' main kyun uske aanee ka intezar ker raha hoon'. Usme inee himat nahi hai"

But still he was able to control his feelings as he would at least get to see her everyday' she was with him every night'..

Every night he would think' "yeh to mere pass he hai'.. kisi bhi din Baat kerlunga" but he could not just make how to talk himself'.. and anyday never came'.

His ego' how could he bend infront of her'.. he knew he was attracted but love he had not yet realized.

Staying away from her was now killing him. He had contact with so many girls' all trying to flirt with him, giving him attention but he seemed completely disinterested'. He was just interested to have mugdha.

mugdha's all processing was done' With Yash and Meera they also got the apartments booked' mugdha would share with Meera and Yash got studio for himself in the same apartment complex.

mugdha did not keep her internation roaming for many reason'. She wanted to stay there with no contact'. The landline they kept was too in Meera's name.

rajat had to leave tomorrow to Mumbai for a dealand he is going away for a week mugdha had to leave for London in 5 days.

rajat leaves and it's a biggest relief for mugdha. She can do all her arrangements properly.

Everyone in family knew that rajat had no objection about mugdha leaving for 3 months so they could say nothing and mugdha had asked them not to bother him as he was so busy.

rajat reaches his hotel and then gets bsy with his meetings. At night when he reach the hotel again he knows mugdha will not be there in room beside him' he starts missing her' his heart wishes only if he could have brought her here'.

Next day again rajat has busy schedule whole day and when he reaches hotel again'. This is the 2nd night without mugdha after their marriage'. He starts missing her badly' he was happy atleast by seeing her'.."Why does I get so restless when she is not around" He argues with himself'. Her not being near him gives him time to think'.

"main kyun itna sochta hoon'. Kisse bhag raha hoon main'. Who meri hai to main usse apne bahoon me kyun nahi bharta" this thought of taking her in his embrace itself gives him so relief that he gets all lost in her and a smile forms on his face.

He doses off thinking all of mugdha'.

He starts opening his heart for mugdha when he is all alone in the hotel as no one is there to challenge his ego and he can push it behind himself'. Every night his heart starts opening more and more for mugdha'he starts missing her presence in his room with her' he gets eager to meets mugdha'. He decides he will definitely talk to mugdha when he is back'. They will start a new life'. "why do I after all deserv this abandoned life"

Dadima and riya goes to drop mugdha to Airport' She hugs them and then they also meet Meera and Yash. She was satisfied that mugdha will be taken care of.

Meera: "mugdha you will miss your hubby there'. Ghabrahat nahi ho rahee hai tujhe"

mugdha: "haan ho rahee hai'. But he himself is so busy these days and I just want to concentrate on work better you don't remind me of home there'. How will I work"

She tries to divert Meera'

Yash:"haan aur 3 months kee to baat hai'. Ghar ke baar baar yaad kerne se din nahi katega'. Better we enjoy were we are going"

mugdha lands on London and Gets the air of there'. She feels so free, she decides to think about nothing' They reach and mugdha calls India from public phone and informs them that she reached safely and that she will be very busy so they should not worry if they get no call from her. That whole day thy all spend sleeping due to jet lag

rajat  reaches Delhi all decided that he will start a new life with mugdha and then have the ultimate piece of his life'. He made her his wife and now once he makes her his, he will be in all piece.

He reaches home'. Meets Dadima and riya and rushes to his room' it's almost 12 am at night'.

mugdha is not there' at this hour of night where can she be'. He takes alook around the room' the rooms look completely empty'. Why does it look so'. His eyes goes on the dresser, it's empty' none of mugdha's makeup stuff are there. He doesn't understand what is going on. Maybe she has arranged the room but why it looks so empty. He opens the cupboard and whole mugdha's section is empty. His head goes spinning. After seven days of separation he finally had decided to take their relation ahead as his heart could no more take the separation and now that he had decided he thinks there is no reason he should be separate from his own wife. And mugdha is not here in his room where he very much expected her at this hour.

In London, Yash and Meera have gone to buy the groceries while mugdha is lost in her world. When she is all alone and knows rajat - her husband is not there to humiliate her heart goes away to her rajat'.. rajat her husband has broken her into pieces but the rajat that resides in her heart, she can never erase him'. However hard she try, he was deep within her'. A longtime feeling can not just go away'. Yes but when her husband rajat is in front of her it has been easy for her to avoid him and feel nothing for him'. But when she is alone she is with rajat and him she cannot avoid or forget for even a moment.

She will be try her best to have a fresh time here in London and return back strong to face her husband rajat.

In rajat's room'. He is madly looking every corner of his room and he finds not a single stuff of mugdha'. He sits down on bed' trying to make his mind work

"ohh maybe in my absence she must have felt lonely and shifted to other room"

He goes to riya's room and knocks there'. riya comes out

riya:"kya hua bhai'. "

"riya.. who mugdha kahan hai' she is not in my room"

riya:"Bhai what are you talking'.. don't you remember' she left  day before yes'day"

rajat:"left' what do you mean by left'. mugdha kahan ja sakti hai"

He almost shouted

This broke riya sleepiness'

riya;"Bhai which kind of husband are you'. Your wife is gone and you don't even remember'. Itna bhi kaam me busy hona theek nahi hai"

rajat was now getting restless and all confused' and his heart was beating fast at the words She left.

rajat:"I am not here to get lecture from you'. mugdha kahan hai saf saf bataoo'."

riya:"you really don't remember' I am surprised with you two'. Saf saf yeh ke she has left for London and reached there safely'. Abb yaad aa gaya na sab kuch"

rajat feels that the world has moved away from his feet and he is unable to feel or hear anything more'.

mugdha left for London'.. his mind cannot register this at all.

riya:"Bhai, Bhai' can I go to sleep now'"

"Hmmm" he is not at all registering what riya said

"Good night" said riya and went inside, leaving rajat in his own thought'.

rajat rushed to his room'. He is not getting what to do' "mugdha left for London'mujhe bataya bhi nahi"

He looks all around the room and finding nothing of mugdha an unknown fear encircle him

"muughddaaa" he shouts and sit on the bed'

He doesn't know what to do' he is madly searching his room again for anything of mugdha'. But no significance of her' he is going mad'.

He goes to the washroom to wash his face so that he can think better'. There he saw a churidar set of mugdha' which she probably changed at the time of leaving for airport' he madly takes the set and placed it near his heart'.

"mugdhaaa" he cried again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asyalover

soniaparte90794 Groupbie
soniaparte90794
soniaparte90794

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:55am | IP Logged

PART 15

rajat just held to mugdha dress for a while trying to feel her'..

"kuch bhi nahi bataya mujhe MUGDHA '. Kyun'. "

He sat there in his room'. Looking at the empty room'. He then thinks riya word, riya was expecting him to know everything' did mugdha give them that impression'. Maybe she left for just few days and as he himself was on tour she could not convey him

But then seeing the room' where none of mugdha stuff was there except her worn cloth which he kept stuck to his heart he knew somewhere it was for longer period or did she leave him

"No" he shouted "mugdha can never leave me, I know that'. Who meri hai, bas meri "

But a fear surrounded him'.. a sudden realization made him feel his life was nothing without mugdha'.. he will get her back what ever it takes'.

"But 1st I need to know' why has mugdha left for London and for how long" it felt impossible to saty away from her'. Only the thought that she has left him shattered all his ego'. Fear of loosing her was much much big'. He had never known this'.

But he have to wait till morning but till then'.

He went on the mugdha's side of Bed and sat there'. Spreading his hands on the bed'. Trying to feel mugdha

He just sat there thinking about mugdha' how she gets ready for office'. How she gets ready for bed'. mugdha is just everywhere in his mind'.

"mugdha aoona'." Came out from his mouth even surprising him of the way he said'.

His mind is just wandering here and there with her thought'. He remembers how he had proposed her for marriage and she did say "Yes".

He then realized how he had been restless at that time and only marrying her have brought peace to him'.

He tries to sleep but is not able to'. "mugdha London mein hai aur main yahan akela' mugdha this is not possible'. I can't stay in this room without you''" he is restless and then again takes her dress and lays his head on it'.

His thought then wanders to their dfferent encounter'. His mind goes o their childhood, then tou when they were little grown up''

All he could realize was how she had always come to him and how he had been affected by her and how he had pushed her away'.

"What was her fault'. Main apne jazbatoo pe kabo nahi ker pata tha to usse sataya maine'.. she never uttered a word'. Hamesha mera satth he diya' never complained"

His heart has completely taken over his Mind and Ego now'.. only the thought that mugdha was gone' he knew somewhere she will never leave him but the smallest fear that if she will made his heart overtake the situation completely'..

He then doses off in almost morning'..lots left to analyse yet

It was only at noon that he woke up'. He saw his room and realized mugdha has left for London'.. he have to find out everything' he wanted to call her but' but he did not have her number either'.

"What?? I don't even have my wife's number" he needed that'.

He will talk directly to mugdha or else everyone will have doubt about their relation

After lunch'

"riya, can I get your mobile for few minutes' I need to make important cal and my phone is not charged"

"Sure bahi" said annie

rajat rushed to his room amd 1st noted down her number in his cell'.

He then tried to call mugdha but the number is not working'..

rajat  goes to riya

"riya you don't even have corrects number of mugdha'. its not working"

riya:"Bhai you are so much missing mugdha that you even forgot' her international roaming is not working'.. she has disabled it"

"What?? " rajat goes blank'.. why did she do it, a sudden fear again encircles him

"Why you don't know' you should have not let her do this'. I am just surprised"

"No I know'. Actually it just slipped my mind'." rajat tried not to let riya with any clue.

"Bhai take care' so many things slipping from you mind regarding mugdha'. Hope she doesn't slips away" riya said jokingly but it was not at all the joke for rajat

"riya mind your words"

He cannot ask riya more questions as she will definitely doubt now

rajat is all more restless now'. mugdha has disabled her number, but why

He comes to his room completely restless and helpless'.

"Kyun mugdha kyun'. Aise achanak kyun' " he looks at his room completely helpless'. Wanting to somehow bring mugdha back' he will settle everything then'

He restlessly sits down on the ground closed his eyes tight to take the pain'. A small drop of tears was about to come but he controls'.

"No I will have her back' she is mine' she has always belonged to me'.." he thought sternly'..

He have yet to find out for how long mugdha was gone' maybe a week' Ohh no that seemed too long' he felt suffocated in his own room without mugdha'

In London

mugdha knows if she is all alone she will think of rajat so she always tries to keep herself surrounded with Meera and Yash'.

She tries to have as much fun time with them so as to keep herself completely diverted'. She will now not let him trouble her'. Love can never go away' it's so deep but she can try to keep the situation under control' will not give him any power on her now'. She needed to be happy' happy for her family

They joined their office there and at night all three had dinner together' Yash Making all kind of fun talks' teasing girls and also taking proper care of them'

next part...Smile

Asyalover

Asyalover IF-Dazzler
Asyalover
Asyalover

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:31am | IP Logged
tfpm...finally rajat got some sense thank u for giving some sense too mugdha too...she was starting to feel like kotoko from 

Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo

soniaparte90794

soniaparte90794 Groupbie
soniaparte90794
soniaparte90794

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

PART 16 

RAJAT is waking up whole night just watching mugdha's side of bed and remembering there moments in past'.. every time he just see's how she has always submitted herself to all his wishes and how he has just denied her' denied eventhe smallest thing she had expected'..

He tries to argue his deeds but he is out of reasons'. He doses of almost in the morning'.

He wakes up at 10am by the call from Adi in office who was reminding him of his meeting as he did not show up'..

rajat decided to get ready and go for work' he needed the diversion'. He himself did not believe his condition' just because mugdha has left for London'. He needs to find out that too'

mugdha on the other side has joined her office and makes herself busy in work and in the evening she makes sure she is not alone and the three of them just have fun. She knows if she is alone, rajat is going to dominate her heart and mind and she will not let him do so.

Man has many resources and using his resource he tries to find out mugdha's where about in London' but the office is not ready to release any of it's employee's informations to stranger and if he claims their relation' how can he accept that rajat khanna don't know where about of his own wife' he is not sure even if in her office anyone knows about their relation'.

No body knows his wife in his office' he never bothered about bringing her to any public gathering with him'.

He again gets completely frustrated by his own deeds'. What have I done, she is my wife and I never bothered to give her any place, no one knows who is rajat khanna's wife

rajat makes himself busy in work'. He had failed to find about mugdha'. He will'. he is sure but it was not easy as their relation was not public.

He comes late at night and again seeing the room empty, no mugdha'. All she has left for him was her one dress that she had changed' that's the only source for him to feel her' Pain runs thru him badly'

"mugdha' why did you do this to me' mujhe kuch bhi nahi bataya tumne' aisee saza kyun di" his heart was almost crying'''

He again gets lost in their past and every time he thinks about them he realizes more and more as how he had always been so rough and insensitive to her and their relation and how many times she had always tried to calm him down with no error on her side'..

How he had pushed her away just to hide his weakness' how she had always calm him down by her presence when he had been restless to see her and what he has given her in return' just pain' he was all alone in night and just lost in reading their past'.

Which only gave him pain' pain of why did he actually did what ever he did'. He finds no reason even if he tries to'..

Next day rajat cancels all his meetings just to devote all his time to find about mugdha' he put required resources on work and if rajat khanna has placed all his timing for one work he is bound to get success and he is able to find out where is mugdha in London and he is able to get her Landline home number and her office number'..

The moment he gets her number, his happiness and thought are flying with no bound'..

He is back home early'.

Dadima:"rajat aap kahan rehte hain aaj kal' koi kahabr nahi' na hee hamara haal puchtee hain"

rajat:"Dadima.. I was busy in something badly'. App kaisee hain"

Dadima:"aaiye baithiye' baten kijiye hamare saath" and she takes him with her'.. and then riya comes and she involves him too'..

It is almost 10 pm when he is able to enter his room'

"No she must be busy at this hour'. I will call her after some hours'. She comes home late'" He has unaware that he has suddenly started caring of not troubling her' or putting any trouble to her'.

Two days he has just devoted his time  realizing how much trouble and pain he has  given her and she has took it all' he somewhere within promises to not put any trouble to her'.

He is again sitting there all alone'. He goes to the dresses where she sites and remembers how she gets ready'. Thinking about her he wants her near him and then starts his pain'. mugdha is no where near him'. His heart gets tore apart'.

His thought them wanders to their marriage'.. he realizes, he married her just because he was not able to take that she will be someone else's'.. She never came to him, though he knew she just loved him she never forced herself on him' he did' he forced himself on her and then what did he do'.

"I just blamed her for everything'.. I was everywhere on fault and I was punishing her' and for what' why was I revenging her'. What had she done' what was her fault' only that she accepted my proposal and married me just as I had wished"

The more he thought' more pain and guilt gathered him' he became more and more restless of the thought that he had put her in so much pain for no reason'. "how could I do this to anyone' that too to mugdha, who had always bowed down in front of all my wishes"

He decides to give no more pain too mugdha'.. "mugdha just be back and you will get your rajat back' rajat that you have been waiting all along"

"I have lived just for myself and you have lived just for my wishes' Not any more mugdha' just come back'. I will live for you and your wishes' I promise mugdha, just come back soon.. even a moment without you is killing me"

It's 2 am here and around 10 pm in London'. Next day is a national holiday in London so the three of them plans to enjoy together' mugdha wants to be with them till she gets tired and fall asleep without having anytime to think'.

She is in the kitchen with Meera preparing favorite dishes of her friends'. Yash is as usual making jokes and flirting casually with girls' he has taken upon his responsibility to take care of girls'..

His jokes always divert mugdha and she really enjoys it' they keep fighting too'.

While mugdha is in Kitchen and Yash in living room the phone rings

Yash before picking phone:"mugdha I guess your hubby is there"

mugdha is pretty sure rajat can never be there' she knows rajat can find about her if he wants' she knows this is a small task for him but why will he' why will he even try to find her number'. He doesn't even knows her cell number why will he put any effort to find her number here'

mugdha:"Ohh really' go ahead and enjoy talk with my hubby then"

Yash laughs and picks the phone

Yash:"Hello'"

rajat is really upset with a male voice' his information cannot be wrong'. this is mugdha's number then who is this

rajat:"this is mugdha khanna and Meera Sharma's number right'. Who are you"

Yash:"yes it is'. But you called so 1st tell me who are you"

rajat is really angry on the person otherside'..

rajat:"I am rajat khanna'. Husband of mugdha khanna' can I talk to mugdha and who are you"

Yash:"Ohh sorry sir' I am extremely sorry' I am Yash Mehra, mugdha's friend"

rajat's blood is boiling' he remembers Yash in a flash' he is the same boy who came to maary mugdha and now what he is doing in her flat at this hour

Yash: "mugdha call from your husband" he takes the phone and run to the kitchen

mugdha not believing him:"ohh really' as I said, go ahead and talk to him then"

Yash:"mugdha' I am serious, take the phone'"

mugdha:"No, I know your entire trick'. My husband is too busy these days to call me"

Yash:"He is really there' busy hain to kya , can he not call his wife"

Yash places the phone so near to mugdha that rajat is able to hear all their conversation'.

mugdha:"See I am making your favorite pratha for you and you are trubling me yash"

She takes the phone from Yash and just swtches it off.

next part...Smile

Asyalover

soniaparte90794 Groupbie
soniaparte90794
soniaparte90794

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

PART 17 

RAJAT heard all the conversation between yash and mugdha since Yash took the phone to kitchen as Yash was handling phone to mugdha and mugdha was not taking it.

rajat is in complete shock on hearing what ever mugdha said and she switched his phone off'. mugdha in no case was ready to believe he could call her'.. he felt a deep pain realising that' she just disconnected the call he had done'.. mugdha who would never say no or turned him down for anything today disconnected his phone' yes he realized' she did not believe it could be him in any case and that gave him more pain'

"What have I done'." He was not getiing the courage to call her again as his thought again wandered to what he has done'.

He again started analyzing his behaviour with mugdha' the more he thought the more pain he felt'. The more he realized how selfish he has been throughout in their relation and how selfless she had been'. How contrast'. He felt deep pain' pain that why did he do that and he had no reason'.

His mind then went to Yash

"What the hell what that boy doing in mugdha's flat at this hour'."

"No I trust mugdha'. She loves me and only me' but that boy, what are his intensions"

For the first time he felt fear not for himself but for mugdha'..

"This boy has been after her'. He wanted to marry her and now he was there in London in her flat'.. mugdha is so inocent"

"yes she is innocent' she said me yes for marriage on my one proposal, knowing how I was with her'. mugdha you loved me so much main kyun nahi samajh paya hamara rishta'."

This kind of guilt feeling kept on creeping in his mind in different way for different incidents

He had to call now, to make sure mugdha was safe'.

In London at the same time

Yash:"are yu crazy or what' just check the number"

mugdha could in no case believe rajat will take so much effort to find her number and call her'.. yes there can be one reason only if he really did so'. He wanted to snatch away even the freedom of few days that she has got.

She checked the number and yes it was him'.. She felt scared; she really needed few months so that she can return back with strong will, so that she can stand his torture.

Yes, it was a big torture; she loved him madly and he hated her madly and nothing can be greater pain than to be hated everyday by someone who you love from so depth of your heart.

mugdha just hoped rajat gets angry and not call her back, she had no intention of calling him back.

"but what if he calls back"

"No'No, I have to be strong, krishna ji just give me strength' I need to stay here' just three months is what I want babaji"

rajat needed to call her' he was upset with Yash's presence there

Yash has left by now and Meera was in deep sleep but rajat's call has taken away all mugdha's sleep and chain.

The phone rings and mugdha picks it up,making sure she will not be week'.

"Hello"

"mugdha'.rajat this side.. how are you"

"What does it matter to him, however I am"

"Fine'..how are you'."

"Not very good' who Yash tumhare flat me kya ker raha tha" his anger on Yash brought out the angry tone and he regretted just after the moment he spoke

"Meera and I called him for dinner'." mugdha was really upset that now rajat went ahead in not even trusting her

"Ohh I don't mean that'. I was just worried"

This tone of his was new to mugdha'.he always confuses her but she will be strong this time.

"He is just a friend in our group" she hated to give any explaination to him, but just to respect the relation of husband and wife she said it.

mugdha's tone was new for Maan'. She had never been so direct in her talk with him'

All he knew was she always talked to sooth his anger and thus she always talked in a tone to sooth his anger

But he wanted to meet her madly and bring her back and give her happiness and love.

"mugdha I am coming to London'."

mugdha really feel very hurt once again that now rajat don't even trust her charectar.

She can't stop from saying

"Ohh '. Tou bass yahi bacha tha na' you don't trust me' no problem aa jaiye' maine aapka sab kuch aapnaya hai abb aapko mujhpe bharosa nahi hai na'. yeh bhi seh loongee"

"mugdha tum galat samajh rahee hoo' main to" but mugdha was so hurt she didn't want to hear anything further that would hurt her more

"App aaiyee rajat'main aapka wait karoongee" and she cut the phoe in shock. She didn't even realize his tone.

She had taken everything from rajat'. All his anger, his rudeness, the humiliation and now distrust' she felt broken once again'. How he can come up with new ways to break her every time she wonders'. How much she tries but he is able to break her.

rajat is all confused'.

"mugdha galat samajh rahee ho'. Tumpe kab shak kiya maine'. Galtee to sab main kerta hoon' tumhe takleef di hai maine' aur uss ehsaas me jal bhi raha hoon"

rajat is all confused'.. Now if he goes to London, mugdha is definitely going to think he don't trust her and she will be in pain'. She will not believe in his words'.

"And ofcourse why would she trust my words now'. All I have given her is pain"

rajat madly wants to meet mugdha but he is in delima'. If he goes mugdha is going to be hurt and chances are she will never trust him if he goes'.

"I have always found ways to get away with my frustration and restlessness and used mugdha'.. In that I have only hurt her"

He thinks if he goes to London to meet her he will definitely feel better' he can also bring her back but it will again give pain to mugdha'. He had always thought of himself and gave pain to mugdha to ssoth himself' "No not anymore'. I will not give you anymore pain mugdha'. I know this will be a punishment for me' a big punishment' staying away from you but now I can't afford to pain you for my own self mugdha"

rajat then realizes, he doesn't even know for how long this punishment is going to be' but he has decided he will take it.

He again calls mugdha to tell her he will not be coming and to know his period of punishment.

mugdha is still not able to sleep'. It's almost 5 am in India  and around 12 am in London.

Phone rings again' mugdha knows it's rajat

"Hello"

"mugdha don't cut the phone' just listen to me"

"Ji"

"see mugdha I trust you ' main London nahi aa raha'. But just tell me tum wahan kitne dino ke liye hoo"

mugdha is surprised by his tone' she knows he is faking all just as he had faked when he was propsing her on his knees'

"3 months approximately'."

"WHAT??? "

And the phone itself gets disconnected.

next part...Smile

Asyalover

soniaparte90794 Groupbie
soniaparte90794
soniaparte90794

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asyalover

tfpm...finally rajat got some sense thank u for giving some sense too mugdha too...she was starting to feel like kotoko from 

Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo

thank u di for cmnt...Smile

Asyalover

soniaparte90794 Groupbie
soniaparte90794
soniaparte90794

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

PART 18 

rajat is all shocked... Ohh 3months, he had never imagined that mugdha can leave him and go away for 3 months...

How can mugdha decide to leave him and stay away from him for so long... this was a long time and she did not inform him...

"I can't believe, she went for so long without informing me... nahi mugdha aisa nahi ker saktee... I am missing something"

He tried to remember their recent conversation... He realizes that it has been a long time they have not even spoken to each other... He again feels a deep pain... he feels like punishing himself in anyways for whatever mess he has created...

It was almost morning and he goes to sleep then... It was tough to hold the sleep after whole night of wake ness that too with so many emotions...

Next morning riya leaves for her college and time passes by... When it's 12 noon Dadima gets worried about rajat... In recent days it has been common that rajat has irregular timings... she worries if there is any issue somewhere...

She goes to his room and checks... he is in deep sleep... she gets worried that rajat who is always so punctual of timing is having such irregular timings...

She checks his mobile... there are so many missed calls from office... She calls Adi and informs him that rajat is off from office today and that his secretary should cancel all his appointment...

She caresses his forhead

Dadima:"rajat bete... come on get up, kya hua hai appko.."

rajat wakes up on that and sees the time... It's more than noon

"Ohh I had an important meeting Dadima..." rajat never misses anything about his office and he was surprised how could he do that...

He immediately calls the client and settles the matter... As for business is concerned no one can challenge rajat or his sincerity and so the client was Ok.

Dadima is worried but rajat assures her that she should not worry but she asks him to promise that he will be back on his normal timings.

Dadima:"hamara dil ghabra jata hai aise.. hum aise akele nahi sambhal payenge.. agar aisa chalta raha to hume mugdha ko wapas bulana parega"

rajat:"No no Dadima... I am fine and I promise you abb aisa nahi hoga" and the Dadima left.

With that rajat mind again went to why did mugdha not inform him and he tried to remember their conversation and after along thought he remembers that mugdha once wanted to talk to him regarding her assignment in office but he just denied listening to her...

"Damm it... Its all my doing, I have spoiled everything from my own hand... Aaj agar maine uskee baat sunee hote tou..."

But he has already given his word to mugdha that he will not visit London and also how much pain mugdha will have if he goes there... the pain that he doesn't trust her... No he is not ready to give her any more pain just too sooth himself.

But he has no trust on Yash "why is that boy with mugdha..."

He arranges some secret resource for London to keep an eye on Yash. He goes to office and keeps himself busy... He is busy in office and have some relief there but still mugdha is always dominating his thought... she is everywhere with him these days in his thought...

The moment he comes home his mind automatically starts revising their life in past and the more he thinks the more he goes under guilt and then the stronger his decision that he will keep mugdha happy now in anycase... He cries as he so much wish to undo past which he cannot... he is in continuous restless ness and pain...

mugdha on the other hand is all confused as how rajat's tone was changed and how on her saying he had dropped the idea of visiting her... She is pretty sure he has something in his mind as after all that have happened she cannot believe that he was in real acting according to her wish. She has earlier too seen his changed behavior and how he has treated her after that... he was definitely trying some other trap as he can not bear her mind in peace.

"Only I wish if you had not hated me so much rajat... uske saath bhi main jee latee"

"But still he is not coming here... I can live 3 months in peace and then God knows what he is planning... " she will be strong she decided and deal with the situation strongly then.

"But what if he keeps calling... I have to stop making him call me again and again... I will not let him take away my peace for these 3 months"

On the other hand rajat feels the urge to talk to mugdha... at least he can talk to her and start making this better... he can take the step

That time Meera is only at home and she receives rajat's phone. She tells him that mugdha is having a very busy schedule and when she comes back she give her his message...

Meera gives message to mugdha and also says that she informed rajat about her busy schedule.

mugdha did not call him back...

After 2 hrs rajat called back again

"Hello..."

"rajat here mugdha... how are you... we can talk right" he is in so guilty feeling that he feels the need to take her pemission while mugdha feels more suffocated by his new changed tone... She is sure he is angry on her leaving and he is planning something.

"rajat actually the schedule here is very busy and Meera had loads of work at home too so only if we can talk occasionally... she may get disturbed"

rajat cannot deny any of her request... he feels the pain with her words... Such words from mugdha he had never expected.

"It's OK, I will not disturb you guys..."

mugdha feels pain on her side too...she herself cannot believe how she can say such words to rajat... how can she stop him from even calling her but then she needed to be safe... if she be weak at this moment he will be able to break her is such manner that it will be impossible for her to get her strength back...

mugdha rushes to her washroom and keeps crying for hours for the words she had said to rajat... it was painful to act hard on him... She herself did not know as how long can she be so hard on him... she in no case can imagine to give him pain in return but she was some where sure that her words can only make him angry from inside but she did not have that effect on him as to give him pain.

"Only if your this gesture was true rajat" she wishes from all her heart, she can bow down to any of his wishes even now but she was sure he was playing...

His bowing down on knees for marriage proposal and then what he had done with her never goes away from her mind... how can she trust...

Then few days' passes... it is very hard for him to carry on like that but he takes it all as his due for all the pain he has given to mugdha... Every night he holds her dress and talks to her... makes several promises to her believing she is hearing him and in the daytime he keeps himself hell busy with work...

He had found out about Yash... he knows he is safe but still have a small sour feeling for him somewhere...

10 days have passed in pain, restlessness and guilt for rajat... mugdha tries to be busy with friends and work but somewhere she has a pain too but she tries to avoid it.

Then one day rajat decides its geeting hard this way and after a long thought he decides that only if he can keep himself busy for mugdha he can have some kind of mental rest.

next part...Smile

Asyalover

soniaparte90794 Groupbie
soniaparte90794
soniaparte90794

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

PART 19 

Then one day rajat decides its geeting hard this way and after a long thought he decides that only if he can keep himself busy for mugdha he can have some kind of mental rest.

He gave a lot of thought as what he could eally do for mugdha that too Big... It has to be something really worth her... It can never be compared to what pain he had given her and how he had destroyed her love filled heart but he can at least do something...

So after a two day of long thought...he decided what only rajat could decide... No... not flowers or gifts... Those were the things not in his dictionary till now as whole his life he has just spent either working or dedicating his life for his company or being restless about mugdha...

So now he was going to do something for mugdha... So his conclusion was only one... He will start a completely new venture and unit in name of mugdha... for mugdha...he will start it and mugdha can carry on as she wishes... He will make it among one of his big unit... He will invest whatever way she will want in it but he has to start it before she comes so that it comes up in some shape before she comes...

But something has to be of her interest... And what was her interest...Daam all he knew about her that she was interested in her career so that he will give her but what was her other interest...

It had been 4 more days and he thought he could call mugdha now... while talking he can figure out her interest...

"Hello... can I talk to mugdha please" meera had picked the phone as mugdha was still in office...

"mugdha is not available now... I will ask her to call you back..."

mugdha came back but she never called rajat...

"itne der ho gayee... mugdha did not call me back..." rajat wondered...

He again called...this time Meera didn't pick so mugdha has to pick the phone...

"Hello"

"mugdha main rajat... How are you" mugdha wanted to cut short... She really was confused and scared with his new tone...

"who rajat.. I am OK... Actually hell busy... how are you..." She felt odd asking him as he has never given her that right of asking him how he was...

"Theek hoon... Tumse baat kerne ka dil kiya... tumhara nahi kerta na..." he felt as if his throat will choke... mugdha felt pain with his word but all she believed was this was a trap... she cannot imagine any other reason of his softening...

"Actually it's so busy over here... I get too tired by the time I come home... Abhi bhi main bilkul..."  rajat felt the distance in her voice... How can his mugdha, who always just thought of him does not want to talk to him coz she is tiered.

"you don't feel like talking now... Bhoot thakee ho na..."

"haan who.. actually"

"it's Ok we will talk later" He disconnected the phone... His heart was crying like anything

"yeh maine kya ker diya... mugdha mujhse dur mat jaoo aise... Main sab karoonga tumharee khushi ke liye... I will do everything for your happiness but don't distance yourself... I will die"

mugdha on the other hand felt pain for whatever she did... she knew this was needed but it pained deeply...

"why does he call and make me do this... it hurts so much... "

Dadima came to rajat's room and saw him lost...

Dadima:"rajat are you Ok beta... Kya ho gaya hai appko"

"nothing Dadima... I am fine.. was just thinking something"

Dadima smailed "mugdha kee yaad aa rahee hai... why did you let her go for so long"

"Only if I had known she was leaving for so long" rajat thinks

He then diverts the topic...

Now it has been more 10 days and in between... rajat plans for the investment, location of office... And factoy location but he had no idea of what unit he is going to start...

He had tried 2-3 times to talk to mugdha in this between but mugdha was sometime busy, sometimes not available and sometime too tired... And one day she said

"Actually I will call you back when I am not that loaded... You please don't take trouble"  mugdha had to say this as everytime saying him no gave her pain and she thought she was getting weak and can not do this anymore... She wanted to be strong and he was just making her more weak

rajat got the hint of what mugdha said... may be after what he has done she was not comfortable talking to him from far... After that rajat decided to not trouble her...

"I will wait for when you come mugdha"

He then one day went to mugdha's home and after meeting everyone he sat with Nandini

"Achcha tell me what are the things of mugdha's interest other than work"

"you don't know... she is your wife" "offcourse I know... but there are few things that girls share among them... Main mugdha ke bare me sab janna chata hoon"

"Interest... Hmmm.. actually she loves designing clothes... Herself she will wear same kind of dresses must she always puts her experiment on me and tina didi... I really miss that so much... her designs were awesome... Apart from world"

"She is apart from world" Maan Thinks

Maan then leaves and now he exactly knew what he have to do... he was going to open a complete unit of Garments... from raw materials to designer clothes... ethnics westerns... He will give the foundation and mugdha will take over... it will be a BIG unit...

He started working on it madly... day and night... contacting experts in the field... hiring best...Geeting idea of location... space needed and everything...he even took over some small industries in that sector... Day and night work of two months and some sensible base was visible... now it was almost 2 and half months for mugdha to be gone...

On the dinner time

riya:"ohhh I had a special talk with someone special today..."

rajat was lost in his work...

riya:"Bhai news to appko bhi mili hogee na... then why are you pretending to be unknown"

rajat:"kaisee news"

riya:"No wonder you don't know coz only thing that matters for you is your business and it's expansion"

"Kya news hai.. that you are so excited"

riya:"mugdha called me today" now rajat was super alert...

riya:"her work there is ending and she will be back in 10days... She has booked her tickets and date are...XYZ"

This was a sudden news... unexpected happiness for rajat... He didn't mind her not calling him... he knew by now she will not but he knew he will make her happy by all means once she is back... She was just upset and he was sure she loved him so much... She will never be able to say him no if they are together...

next part...Smile

Asyalover

Go to top