Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

I have Had One Night Stand - Page 11

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Feiry.Fawkes

πŸ˜†

Seems like there too many "wrong #s" around here that needed popping of their delusional bubbles πŸ˜†

What wrongs and rights, unless you are referring to other posts. πŸ˜† How does asserting the fact that a certain type of sexual culture is predominant in certain societies have anything to do with showing people moral paths. Plus, it's not like people are just pulling things out of thin air, numbers do back it up to a certain extent.Edited by Dexterkilaila - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TFS this http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1613394  @dexter !

It's interesting, because hook up practice is indeed not a rare practice. However, there are obvious sampling errors if the statistic stated from the article was chosen to assume one night stand was practiced by the majority of the US/Canada population or even west population. The sample/respondents were selected randomly by online poll and those respondents all female, British & the one who were experiencing the vacation sex. What about people that belong to the outer of these 3 characteristics. It cant be reliable anymore to represent the majority of US/Canada.Even in this small number of respondents, the results were just 40 - 50%, it means the probability less than and equal to 0.5 to support the null hypothesis. The assumption/hypothesis was indeed true, but it was insignificant to represent the majority thus it was rejected. Even the random online poll cant be used to make a scientific citation for a hypothesis. still a nice article to read.

Edited by DY.chakravarty - 9 years ago
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
cool thread ; debate rages on πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: mahatma123

cool thread ; debate rages on πŸ˜†

LOL. Just discover this awesome thread now. You too join in! bring your quantum mechanics theory as well.πŸ˜† Only play games eh!
This content was originally posted by: DY.chakravarty

TFS this http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1613394 @dexter !

It's interesting, because hook up practice is indeed not a rare practice. However, there are obvious sampling errors if the statistic stated from the article was chosen to assume one night stand was practiced by the majority of the US/Canada population or even west population. The sample/respondents were selected randomly by online poll and those respondents all female, British & the one who were experiencing the vacation sex. What about people that belong to the outer of these 3 characteristics. It cant be reliable anymore to represent the majority of US/Canada.Even in this small number of respondents, the results were just 40 - 50%, it means the probability less than and equal to 0.5 to support the null hypothesis. The assumption/hypothesis was indeed true, but it was insignificant to represent the majority thus it was rejected. Even the random online poll cant be used to make a scientific citation for a hypothesis. still a nice article to read.

Woah, you're doing a power analysis eh? πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: KaanKeNiche

Woah, you're doing a power analysis eh? πŸ˜†

Mock me eh?!
The article is interesting!
Ok, u love my playful vibes more, let's hook up , if you dont mind.!😳

Edited by DY.chakravarty - 9 years ago
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She must say" I have every night stand because my legs are always standing upside down"Edited by -WhatSoEver- - 9 years ago

Mock me eh?!
The article is interesting!
Ok, u love my playful vibes more, let's hook up , if you dont mind.!😳

πŸ˜†

Come to our playground. 😳
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

TFS this http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1613394 @dexter !

No it wasn't the only article that was chosen to base the "assumption" on. It was however the one that popped up first in the search. I can't be bothered to look for the rest like I said in my previous post but there are plenty others. You can feel free to post them and analyze all you want. Onus is on people refusing to accept the prevalence of hook up culture anyway when it's clear as day light, it is quite common, here.

Anyway thank you for counteracting the study rationally minus any snark. I appreciate it.Edited by Dexterkilaila - 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mahatma123

cool thread ; debate rages onπŸ˜†

People may frown on it but everyone loves discussing sex πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†