Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
I see that the definitions of rhetorical devices are changing. Oh the irony! Wait is that right? To expect anything but absurdity would be an oxymoron. One must ponder, am I being sarcastic or sardonic. Doesn't matter really. It is all just Deus ex machina. 

^^ Sure , thats one  way to put it , as for me , its as simple as " Two can play this game ! " πŸ˜†
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I see that the definitions of rhetorical devices are changing. Oh the irony! Wait is that right? To expect anything but absurdity would be an oxymoron. One must ponder, am I being sarcastic or sardonic. Doesn't matter really. It is all just Deus ex machina. 

🀣   πŸ‘πŸΌ

I love how "people" get so worked up over harmless discussions & love to throw others words around. How mature.  πŸ˜†
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I find it funny how she says she doesn't have ONS anymore now that she has a loving husband but she did do po*n with other guys/or gals after getting married right and broadcast it to the whole world. But then again one is for pleasure and other is work.πŸ˜† 
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Quixotic5

^^ Sure , thats one  way to put it , as for me , its as simple as " Two can play this game ! " πŸ˜†

More like play with you and yourself. Ending in massive wordgasms. πŸ˜† 
How mature is it post an indirect retort because you have nothing better to say  .. πŸ€”  πŸ˜† .. ah , thats another debate i suppose.. πŸ˜›
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

More like play with you and yourself. Ending in massive wordgasms. πŸ˜† 

I LOVEEE wordgasms .. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

But love playing with a "gang".. Gang-Bangs are my specialty .. therez nothing like banging an entire Gang ! β­οΈ
Edited by Quixotic5 - 9 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

How mature is it post an indirect retort because you have nothing better to say  .. πŸ€”  πŸ˜† .. ah , thats another debate i suppose.. πŸ˜›

How mature is it to do just the same.. Exactly the essence of my posts on this thread. πŸ˜› 

πŸ˜†Yes, I can see you debate & argue about absolutely everything under the sun. Play with yourself. πŸ˜†  Ta ta.
Sahirkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

How DARE you SCOFF at her po*n past ??!! πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†

she is a p*rnstarπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

How mature is it to do just the same.. Exactly the essence of my posts on this thread. πŸ˜› 

πŸ˜†Yes, I can see you debate & argue about absolutely everything under the sun. Play with yourself. πŸ˜†  Ta ta.

Now now Bhaisu , the discussion has come down to snarky remarks when all the logic from your posts seems to be drained, hasnt it ? πŸ˜†

I used to play with myself when i was 16 , now i play with others.. 😳  πŸ˜†.
Edited by Quixotic5 - 9 years ago