SM(2) November 2014 Archives - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Tuesday brief
Saro and RS walking and RS fears that they will run into to Tamil and exactly they run into him. tamil scolds them for not leaving. RS tried to explain that they miss flight, Tamil tupparan saying give me a good reason and I know you are coming ith diff plan I  will see one hand and leave.

Saro try to go to college stopped by watchman and gts to know Vettaiyyan complained about him wrongly.

Vettaiyyan laughs tells Saro that is my plan so you don't get close to her nnu.

Next they show Saro coaching Kabadi to girls and even gets closer to Meenu and all. Vettaiyyyan stomach burns.
Edited by migan - 9 years ago
Meenakshi goes home and happy and tells her mom what happen. Soundarya ask her the reason and Meenakshi tells about what happen that vettaiyyan Saro face off.

Soundarya scolds her for being happy while wedding pres going on. Meenu says all will be ok as Saro told. But she asks her to talk to Tamil on her behlaf and if Tamil asks she will say no to marrying Vettaiyyan.

Next at night Vettaiyyan makes Tamil drink and asks about marriage - Tamil says soon. Soundarya coem and scold Tamil and she tells Meenakshi not happy with the wedding. Tamil decides to talk to Meenakshi in the morning.

Vaithi drunk goes  accidentally do in Anbarasu thoppu. Pandi gets angr and tries to kill Vaithi, Douglas cimes there and begs them to leave him and they leave hi,

In Tamil housemorning, Yamil prays to God and calls Meenakshi. He tells Soundatrya if Meenakshi agrees the nyou should not interfere if not tthen I will stop th wedding immediately.

When called he asks Meenu if she ok marrying Vettaiyya, He happilu tells ok and Soundarys feels bad.

Thursday Nov 20th Written Updates

Episode 788

Sou scolds TM for sodhapping. TM reasons out that she did it as per SS advise - Flashback - SS meets her. TM updates him about she going to say No to vettayan since she loves SS. SS says this will not work out. He will knock off Vettayan but choose a different guy and never me. He should get to know that you love me when he will not be in a position to think and react. We should marry before he reacts. So Say Yes for Vettayan. Vettayan will pick the thali but I will tie that thali for sure. We should tackle Vettayan like this only. FB ends with a romantic moment between the duo. Sou is worried if SS's plan will work. Sou wants to stop the marriage and not take any risk. Sou decides to talk to Sudha. TM is worried too.

Sou meets Sudha and updates all matters. Sudha too wonders why SS is taking this risk. Tamil walks in. Sou advises Sudha to refuse to come for engagement when Tamil invites. Sou also cribs about TM saying Yes inspite of she asking her to refuse. Tamil listens to the convo. He blasts Sou for doing sadhi and challenges her - do what you want, you cannot stop this marriage since TM is my daughter. Tomorrow engagement will happen. Tamil drives off angrily and Sou is worried even more.

Tamil updates Vettayan that engagement is next day in hush manner to save the family from Anbarasu. Vettayan is excited. He also updates V about Sou-Sudha conspiring and he challenging Sou. Tamil says Sudha must come and its your responsibility to bring her. Vettayan wonders how to convince Sudha since he isn't talking to her.

Vettayan come home and tells Sudha - tomorrow my engagement in hush manner. Tamil came to invite you but walked off after listening to your conversation with Sou. You should come tomorrow though you don't like it coz you are my mother. Sudha says how come you realized that I am your mother. Take those people with you, whom you told the other day will feed you. I will not come. Vettaiyan gets emotional.

Thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 9 years ago

Friday Update

Episode starts with Vettaiyan talking to Sudha emotionally and ask her to come for his engagement, if she didnt come, he ll feel that he dnt hv anyone for him. Sudha melt with his words and confused with his words and Soundharya's words.

Meenu is scared with this Engagement issue, Soundharya console her as engagement wont take place, as Sudha wont come here, Vettaiyan came to home, Tamil ask him whether sudha is coming for engagement?? he says thinks so, Sudha reached there, Which makes Vettaiyan-Tamil to get happy and Soundharya-Meenu tensed.

Vettaiyan moves in, while Tami l welcomes Sudha, Sudha stops him and clearly says she is nt interested in this marriage, but came for Vettaiyan as he says he ll feel that he dnt hv any1 for him, if she didnt came.. Tamil gets irked and moved in angrily. Soundharya came to sudha, Sudha apologize to her.

Vettaiyan comes to Meenu and some funny moments, Finally They engagement hpns🥱
Edited by JananiKiDeewani - 9 years ago
Monday Updates
Nov 24. 2014
By Migan
Start with engagement. Meenakshi is disgusted. They tell them to exhchange garlands and Saro takes a selfie with Meenu. She mad.

Her dad decides late karthigai for wedding date. Not even waitign for Thai. Meenu again sad.

Next Vettaiyyan goes to drink local kallu, big buildup and then he gets surrounded by Anby aals, they try to beat him. Vettaiyyan laughs and calls his friend, he tells I challenged you don't think I won't be prepared. He also tells if you are villian then i am anti hero. He shows a watsup picture Pandi tied up.

Anbu shocked. he telsl him if even a end of kathi toucjes him, pandi story over nnu.

AA shock and retreats.

Vettaiyyan sends him of saying next time think big nnu. 

Meenu and Saro - meenu polambal saro console her only for 2 weeks nnu. meenu not convinced.
She gets message from Vettaiyyan, sees selfie of them and he feels bad too. Then bot - yennnamo pandrangga pa. Did not get it. Lols - 

Thodarum...

Precap: Myna crying Meenu asks if she in love with vettaiyyan a nnu.
Tuesday Update by Ratna ji

Soundarya worried. Meenashi comes singing and laughing. Mother ask if she is not worried about her engagement yesterday?  Meenashi says nothing to worry nu. Meenashi ask if Mayna came? Soundarya says she meet Mayna but that girl is looking dull. She looked more upset when she was told meenashi and vettaiyan. Soundarya suspects Mayna is in love witu vettaiyan and advise meenashi to let mayna know about saravanan plan. Meenashi agrees.

Panniyar calls saravanan and ask if it's true wedding preparations for meenashi and vettaiyan going on? Saravanan says true but at the end it will be saravanan marrying her. Panniyar feels it is risky but saravanan says it will be fine but he needs panniyar help. Saravanan tells his plan in mute. Panniyar shock to hear his plan ... worries if something goes wrong last minute.  Saravanan says they have to be extra careful. Panniyar and wife tells him they will be with him and SM marriage will happen.

Meenashi comes too see mayna who is looking upset.  Ask her if she is in love with vettaiyan. Mayna hesitate to answer. Meenashi pushes her to answer.

She admits falling more Mayna. Meenashi says all this while she thought Mayna was joking but never was serious about vettaiyan. Mayna cries she was being playful with vettaiyan but upon knowing his engage to her ... her heart started to pain. (Aww first time seeing mayna being so emotional. ...) Meenashi smiles and vambufy her calling her mayna. She tells Mayna vettaiyan is for Mayna and reveal about saravanan plan ... Mayba becomes happy.
And mayna voice and jovial talk comes back to normal. Both friends konjufy happily.
Vettaiyan comes to see meenashi brother (lolz I forgot his name) with tailor to get his measurements.  He gets angry and grabs vettaiyan by his collar and scolds vettaiyan. Disgusted his sister will be marrying someone like vettaiyan.  Douglas beside tries to calm his friend. Vettaiyan does not fight back instead calmly says he can understand the pain for the lost of aiswarya. Vettaiya tells him time will come and everyone will know the truth and leaves.

Thodarum
Edited by JananiKiDeewani - 9 years ago
Wednesday  26th Nov
Update by Hema(Janu)

Wednesday Update (Nithi moves it to front page)

Vettaiyan went to a Dress shop and bought Dress for all his and Meenu's family, He came to Meenu's and gvs dress to tamil and Soundharya, Soundharya pretends to be hvng headache and Avoid gvng interest to the dress, Tamil ask Where is Meenu's dress?? Vettaiyan says he ll takes Meenu to the shop and get her a dress according to her choice and ask for meenu, Soundharya says she went to temple, Vettaiyan leaves to meet her, Tamil irked with Soundharya's headache drama and leaves from here.

Vettaiyan went to Temple and saw Meenu Sweeping, he ask the reason, She says its her praying, He ask is there any way for Men to pray lyk this?? Meenu thikns to trap him and ask him to Come around the temple 3times on his knees, so did Vettaiyan..He ask her to come along with him to get Marriage dress for her, She ask him to gv money to her, so that she can get alone, so did vettaiyan.. Meenu puts the money in Kovil undiyal.

Vettaiyan comes to home and saw Sudha praying, He gv her the Saree which he bought for her, She takes it without interest, He ask her to hv a look at the saree, talks emotionally, Sudha ask he is dng all this, wat if his marriage didnt hpn, Again he talks emotionally that he ll take it as his fate, but ll be happy with one thing, that He didnt saw her wearing a gud saree till now, though his marriage didnt hpn, he ll be happy to see her in a nyc saree for the 1st time and leaves from there, Sudha felt bad for him, holding the saree.

Thursday Nov 27th Updates & Discussions

Episode 797

3 more episodes for 800 !!!

SS and TM come to buy muhurtham saree for TM. TM wants to buy from SS earned money only. SS has 3K balance from the money he earned in sengal soolai during engagement their time. They choose a meroon coloured one. TM also buys dress for SS from the money she earned by doing data entry at her college.

Vettayan daydreaming about his married life with TM. Myna listens to all his pethals and pours a bucket of water on him. An undeterred V continues his pethals. Myna kicks him and jolts him to reality. V talks about his dream wedding and Myna wonders how V will react when it will not happen.

SS and TM meet Sudha at a temple. TM is worried about V moving in express speed with regard to marriage preparations. Sudha says no worries we will not let him succeed. SS updates Sudha about his master plan and seeks her help and support. Sudha feels it is risky but vows to help them.

TM and SS near a well. TM is worried if Sudha can really do something. TM says my fear will vanish only if you tie the thali. SS says done and asks her to close her eyes and imagine whatever he describes. SS describes and TM imagines in her mind - SS and TM have reached the kalayana manadapam in the same car. Band music is on in full swing. Crackers are burst. Sou and Tamil welcome the couple in. People are talking about the couple. Nadaswaram is played. Iyer summons the couple on the manamedai. The couple sit and gaze at each other. Iyer chants the manthiram and sends the thali for aasirvadham. Myna teases TM about their First Night. Iyer checks with Tamil if they can proceed with the muhurtham. In reality, SS sits beside TM holds her hand and continues - Iyer says ketti melam and hands over the thali to me. SS says I am going to tie the thali and does the action of the same. Flowers are showered and TM is all excited. SS says after tying the thali we look at each other and we circle the fire three times holding hands. I keep kungumam on your neck and thali. Now we are taking blessings from all people who have come for our marriage. The duo says vanakkam in reality. SS says now officially we are husband and wife. TM opens her eyes and SS says Hai Pondatti. An emotional TM hugs SS sideways and rests her head on his shoulder.

Thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 9 years ago