Saravanan Meenatchi
Saravanan Meenatchi

SM(2) November 2014 Archives

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 01 November 2014 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Monday updates episode 779 - Nov 3 2014

Saravanan admitted in hospital. Saradha cries and tells RS lets leave this place. RS tries to calm her. Panniyar comes angry and wants to go question tamil for this. RS manage to stop him from doing it. Jinganamani too feels RS is correct. Doctor comes and says few stitches only. He will be fine soon
Mayna in college trying to memorise something. vettaiyan comes and mokka podufy with her. Ask her where is meenashi. Mayna unsure what to answer ... Lies to him she is at home. Actually meenashi went to visit saravanan. Vettaiyan about to call tamil but mayna stops him by telling him saravanan got stab. Vettaiyan ask how is he. Mayna after that starts flirting with him to make him forget to call tamil.

Meenasji walking back. Pandi stops her and says his guys stab saravanan. Warns meenashi that she and her brother will never get married.

Thodarum...

Edited by migan - 27 December 2014 at 11:18pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

PallanguzhimiganvidyasureshGiselnithya..krithikasDaffodilee.Starbucks..SaduKiFarzi.

.SaduKiFarzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.SaduKiFarzi.
.SaduKiFarzi.

Posted: 02 November 2014 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Tuesday Update

Pannai and his wife went to some family function,Saravanan and his grandparents hvng Discussing about change in Meenu's attitude towards him, Saravanan was very happy abt her visit to hsptl, wen he was admitted, his grandparents to get happy.

Police came there and take them to police station by forcing them, police started their investigation by asking when they came to india and why, etc etc...Mokka comedy btwn police and Rajasekar, Police get a call from Arunachalam and he makes them free.

Myna came to meet Meenu and started talking abt Saravanan, Why she again started avoiding saravanan and ask she was happy being him before somedays, but again she avoiding him. Myna again and again ask the reason, while Meenu started crying and said about Pandi issue, Myna console her.

Panna and his wife feeling sad abt something, Saravanan came there and ask the matter, Panna ask does he knw who gv police case against him and his grandparents?? He says dnt knw, may be Anbarasu, Panna says nope, Saravanan ask Mama va?? Panna replies NO, and says its Meenu, who gv complaint.Saravanan shocked and says its impossible, she knw very well, if an person came to other country and get black mark means, he wnt get visa to visit that country again, then why she hv to do this?? and ask whether he s sure abt that?? Panna says he hv his gang ppl in control room and everywhere, he clarify this by asking the person over there. Saravanan full on sad mode.

Show ends

Edited by JananiKiDeewani - 06 November 2014 at 5:16pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhimiganvidyasureshhopper_ocean.Starbucks.Daffodilee

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 02 November 2014 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Wednesday 

Saro confronts Meenakshi for complaining about him to police. He asks does she know the impact he may not even be able to come back.

Meenaksh isays that's what she wants.

Saro shock. He asks you talked to me nicely before and now you are behaving like this?  meenu says just leave me alone. if you don't then I will do like that only.

He asks did your father threaten you, she says even if my father come and tell me to marry you then no for me, she says go away and leaves crying. Saro upset so much.

Back home Saro discuss with RS & Sarada this - he tells them I will listen to what ever you say. RS says your life so you decide.

He says lets go back. RS tells him do not take hasty decision, wait for a day before deciding.

In Meenu house, She doesn;t want to go to school as she may have to meet Saro. Myna forces her to go. Once in college, Meenakshi keeps thinking where is Saro nnu. She misses him. 

A substitute comes telling Saro leavu nnu.

meenu upset.

Back home, Vettaiyyan sees her upset thinking about Saro. He teases her, tells her Saro was kidnapped. Meenu shock and worry.

Soundarya comes and chases vettaiyyan not to lie and asks Meenakshi what, Meenu tells I don't care and leaves. Soundarya thinks what is going on.

Thodarum...

Edited by migan - 06 November 2014 at 3:33pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhividyasureshhopper_oceanDaffodilee.Starbucks.

.SaduKiFarzi.
.SaduKiFarzi.

Posted: 03 November 2014 at 3:14am | IP Logged

Friday Update

Saravanan and Co got ready to leave and hv a emotional convo with pannai, while Meenu is in Myna's home, crying to her, Myna scolding her for leaving all the opportunities to patch up with saravanan and crying at the End, she ask meenu whether she hv saravanan's canada num?? address?? mail id?? Meenu says no for everything, Myna scolds her then she cant even see him anymore at her life.

A Man came to Myna and ask their frnd Saravanan is leaving the place seems to be, Myna says yes, He says just he saw Saravanan leaving from Panna's home, Meenu shocked and says she wants her saravanan and calls, but he doesnt answer, Myna ask her to stop the car in midway by gng through short cut, while she ll try to call Saravanan, Meenu runs and Myna calls Saravanan but she doesnt balance to callLOLLOL

Meenu runs and try to the stop the car, but cant..she calls saravanan which was attended by Panna who says He left the mob in home itself, she call her grandparents next by next which was attended by Panna and says Trio left the phone here itself. Meenu shattered and Crying.

Myna calls her and ask wat hpn, Meenu says she cant able to stop him,, Myna scold her not to cry and do the same wat Ishu did and cuts the call in anger, Myna remember the words which Panna and Myna says and went to a well.

She about to jump and surprised to see Saravanan sitting in the well steps, He says he knw she ll take this type of wrong decision only, she hv courage to die, if she hv this courage to oppose his dad in his issue means, they hv a beautiful life to lead and up come to her, Meenu runs and hugs him, so did Saravanan by smiling!!!

Precap : Tamil saying to Meenu and soundharya abt a person, if he hv courage to question Anbarasu by gng to his home means, he the only person who can marry our Meenu and calls someone as Mappallai and ask him to get in, while Meenu and soundharya looking at him and the door confused!!

Show ends

Edited by JananiKiDeewani - 07 November 2014 at 9:31pm

Pallanguzhividyasureshhopper_ocean.Starbucks.Daffodilee

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 08 November 2014 at 7:00pm | IP Logged

updates by dora girl (naveetha) thanks ma :)

SM Monday brief updates :  - Nov 10, 2014

Episode starts with meenu is abt to jump inside the well n spots saro. He asks her why can't age fight wit her father if she has the guts to attempt suicide. Finally meenu confess her love n both share some romantic moments. Vettaiyan is happy as saro left the place but voice over tells him saro hadn't leave the place which shocks him. Tamil n sou is going to temple n meets thai kelavi(Tamil's mom), she requests Tamil to forgive her n he does so, trio sitting in the temple n discuss abt meenu marriage.Tamil says his decision abt vettaiyan-meenu wedding, patti requests Tamil to search better groom as meenu is doing studies n if he isn't ready to accept saro he should find much more better guy than saro for meenu not vettaiyan, sou too sides wit patti. Tamil is stubborn abt his decision n leaves from the temple.Meenu back to home wit happy face , sou asks her the reason for this extra bulb glowing in her face, meenu says she n saro had reunited n its their usual drama,Sou hugs meenu n happy. One guy meets Tamil @ house n asks some money but Tamil chased out him saying he won't give it as tat guy will use it for drinks. Just then a family from Thirunelveli( office meesai) comes there n introduce them saying they came to see meenu for his son, Tamil invites them n goes inside. The guy who asked money is watching this n informs villan everything , he tells him to keep on updating n he will show them wt will happen if anyone come wit marriage proposal.

Episode Ends.

Edited by migan - 27 December 2014 at 11:19pm

PallanguzhimiganGiselnithya..Daffodilee.Starbucks.

.SaduKiFarzi.
.SaduKiFarzi.

Posted: 08 November 2014 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Tuesday Update 11/11/14

A Family came to Tamil's house, Their son saw meenu at their Dress shop,he asked his family to arrange the marriage, so they to ask Meenu hand in Marriage nu Panniyan noda Appa Explaining (Vera yarum illa, Office Raji oda Daddy) Tamil saying the same old dialogue tat he didnt thought abt Meenu marriage now as she is studying, etc etc, Mapilaiyido appavum agreeing that they dnt wanna this marriage to hpn knw itself, it can hpn after meenu finishing her studies nu, Tamil directly came to point abt Anbarasu Sabadham, Mapilayoda appa adhean periya panjali sabadhamagara alavuku over a dialogue dialogue ah vidraru and says their family is also hvng this type of Gunda business in their area, so ask tamil to nt get worry, Tamil says Yosichi solrean, Family kelambiyachu.. some one info abt this to anbarasu.

Anbarasu make a plan and arrange a lorry to accident with that mapilai's family car, Tamil came to knew abt the accident and rush to the place and get shattered, ppl over there talking this accident hpnd bcz of they went to arrange Meenu's marriage, as Anbarasu said those who came to make relationship with tamil family ll suffer for sure nu, Tamil crying, came to home and info abt this to his wife, get aavesam that if anbarasu did lyk this means he too will go in his wife, takes an aruval and went to Anbarasu's home.

Anga pona, 10 per perakarunga, enna nu patha namma comedy piece vettaiyan, Vettakaran vijay mathri ellathayum single ah handle panni sanda podararu (Vijay yoda compare pannathu too much, sry..) Tamil standing and watching with a Perumaiyana punnagai, After Adichu mudichufying, Vettaiyan shouts Anbarasu to come out, instead of hiding inside

(yaruku theriyum unmai enna nu, ava scene poda aala set pani, Anbarasu illatha nerama pathu avan veetu munadi sand podra mathri act pandra, adha indha tamil-u romba periumaiya pakararama..MudilaD'oh)

Precap : same as Promo, Tamil gvng over build up to Vettaiyan and ask him to come in, Soundharya and Meenu, confused and looking abt whom he is talking abt nu.

Edited by JananiKiDeewani - 11 November 2014 at 10:27am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PallanguzhimiganGiselhopper_oceannithya..Daffodilee.Starbucks.

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 09 November 2014 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Wednesday 

Start with vettaiyyan cleaning afer people perukkaranga, sorry beat them and shouting for Anbu. tamil coems and melts seeing Vettaiyyan veeram. The maid lady coems and chases them away saying AA not home nnu. Tamil passes his Aruval to vettaiyyan, says he is his next varsu and only capable of marrying meenakshi and tells him to come home. vettaiyyan says he will come later in Kudirai.

At home Meenakshi and Soundarya worried about Saro, they decide to check on him. At the time Tamil comes and they wonder why he seems to be happy.

He tells them he found a good guy veera sura prakrama guy yaam who can opposeAnbu and introduce Vettaiyyan as SIL. Both women shock.

Next meenakshi complains to Saro but he says what ever happen do not worry I will be the one marryign you. He also tells her Sudha chitti will not agree.  They romance some more.

Tamil Soundarya go to Sudha hoiuse asking forVettaiyyan and Tail says lets do pakku vethilai change now and wedding later.

Suda question whose wedding is that and hearign Tami lasking for Vettayan meenu marriage she tells no won't agree as I promised Meenaksi akka that Only Saravanan could marry meenu.

tamil shock and angry.

Precap:
Same Saro telling Meenaksh ihhe will only marry her.

Edited by migan - 12 November 2014 at 11:54pm

PallanguzhividyasureshGiselhopper_oceannithya...Starbucks.

nithya.. Channel Moderator
nithya..
nithya..

Posted: 09 November 2014 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Thursday Nov 13th Updates

Tamil and Sou ask Vettayan for TM. Sudha refuses saying I have promised to Meenu that SS will marry TM. Tamil asks how can you give a word for my daughter. You have rights only to say Yes or No for giving your son. Is this your final decision? Vettaiyan walks in and says illa mama. Tamil in smiles. Vettayan says I am all ready to marry TM. Ignore my mom's words. Agree she cannot decide TM's life. Go ahead with wedding preparations and I will tie the thali come what may. Sou wonders how can they proceed without Sudha's acceptance. Tamil stares. V comes with vethalai pazham thattu and says I am ready to marry TM. please accept the parisam. I will convince my mom. Tamil takes the plate and gives his plate in exchange saying I gladly agree to give you my daughter. V accepts the plate in all smiles. Both ladies aren't happy though. Tamil walks off with Sou.

Sudha scolds V and refuses to give green signal for V - TM marriage. V does not bother. Sudha warns to severe their relationship if he does not forget TM. An upset V says I cannot be without you. He cries and says for me you are important. I will forget TM for you.  Sudha is moved. V in all smiles says don't imagine that I will talk senti like this. You have not understood me yet. I will not rest till I achieve what I want. Sudha says get out of this home. V says this is appa's home. I will not go. Lets draw a line and live in our portions.

Night time - SS and TM at some forbidden place. TM updates all matters and polambufies that SS isn't doing naything. She wants to run off to Tiruchendur temple and marry SS. She says lets then scoot to Canada and come back to India after a year with our baby. Things will fall in place then. SS is shocked that TM can talk like this. SS says if thiruttu kalyanam was my motto I would have done it long back and you would be 8-9 months pregnant with my baby. My motto is to win mama's affection. TM says both not possible. Choose to win in our love now. SS says I will not agree for this. I will marry you in front of him only. SS says Yous nod in happiness for your marriage arrangements with Vettayan. Let all formalities happen and you act that you are very happy about it. When you reach the manamedai I will tie the thali. TM asks how will you achieve this. SS explains a plan in mute. TM wonders if this will happen. SS cheers saying it will happen and you need to be strong to achieve it. Tamil calls allows and TM leaves. SS blows a flying kiss to her.

A sad Vaithi sitting on the well Aishu fell off. Sou comes and chides him for not coming home for past 2 days. She brings food for him. He refuses to eat. Sou says V - TM marriage is fixed. She isn't interested but your dad is firm. Vaithi says he will never change and will not bother about his children's wish. Sou pleads Vaithi to talk to Tamil. Vaithi angrily says I don't want to face him or talk to him. Sou pleads. Vaithi says waste efforts to talk to him. I thought he will reform after my life got ruined. But he seems to be unchanged. Better you guys drag TM with the guy of her choice to a temple and get them married. No point waiting for him. Anbu kind of people are the right choice for him.

Thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 13 November 2014 at 9:32pm

PallanguzhividyasureshGiselhopper_ocean.Starbucks.

Go to top