Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

pasurYa IF-Stunnerz
pasurYa
pasurYa

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Hi guys.. I am back with another OS . Wrote in a hurry so sorry for the mistakes and also if you find it crap.
Ouch

" Do you know how much it hurt me " sandhya shouted at him with her eyes full of tears. " I am sorry Sandhya ji , I know I have broken your heart but please forgive me and come back home " . She was sobbing but her heart was beating fast in excitement that atlast he has realized his mistake and came to her. " But .. " before she could finish , he kept his finger on her mouth not letting her to talk. " Even though I know that I can't live without you, I thought I will get used to it as days pass . But I was wrong . The more I tried to stay away from you , more came the longingness to be with you. I can't bear this separation anymore sandhya ji . Wo ai nee " with these words he cupped her face with both his hands and came to close her lips with his.

Just as he was about to kiss , bb called him and asked where he was . " Bhabho , I am with Sandhya ji . We are coming home. ". Her happiness had no limits and she started calling everyone and gave the sweet news. Whole RP was getting ready to welcome Sandhya and was busy in the preparation. They heard Suraj's scooter sound and rushed to see them. Bhabho was happy to see surYa together. She took aarthi for them and brought her in.

Whole RP hugged SurYa and was happy for them. Bhabhasa was not able to face sandhya and asked her to forgive him if possible. Sandhya hugged him and told that a dad needn't ask forgivess to his daughter. Bhabhasa was very happy and blessed them. They had dinner together but surYa didn't get time to talk to each other properly. Suraj was trying to her attention towards him by making actions like coughing. The whole family noticed this and were giggling among themselves but sandhya though she knew what suraj is trying remained silent  as if she didn't understand. 

He was disappointed " anyways you have to come to our room nly Sandhya ji .. I will take care of you there " he thought with a naughty smile. Sandhya finished all her work and went to GG room. Suraj was not there. She was very happy to be back to their room. She heard Suraj's sound near the room. He was talking to his customer.  He cut the call and came towards the room. He was waiting for this day for long but his ego didn't allow him to accept the truth that he madly want sandhya to be with him always.

She pretended to be busy cleaning the room and started to play with him ignoring him. Suraj came to her " sandhya ji , look wat I have got for you , its your favourite rabdi . I made this for you today. Have it " saying this he brought the spoon near her mouth. Sandhya stopped him from feeding her " Suraj ji , I don't like Rabdi ". " What ? " suraj asked her in shock." Why sandhya ji ? you like rabdi a lot and that too from our dukaan" he asked her in surprise.

" Now a days I dont like that Suraj ji " saying this she tried to move but Suraj held her hand and stopped her from leaving. " Why are you lying sandhya ji ?? Yesterday I saw bul bul feeding you rabdi in a sweet shop and you also told that you like rabdi a lot and I used to feed you and you are waiting for me to shower you with love as before ? " he spoke non stop making her to get embarrassed as he found out how much she was craving for him. But ASP Sandhya Rathi was not ready to lose this game and bounced back asking " so you were following me right Mr.Rathi " with a naughty smile. Suraj was shocked as he got caught but didn't give up , after all he is ASP sandhya Rathi's beloved husband. " No no .. I didn't follow you . I came to deliver sweets near that shop and just like that saw you " he said trying some excuses.

Sandhya was smiling inside but didn't show that out and tried to control."  After getting caught also he is trying his best to hide his love for me " she thought making faces." He very well knew that she is playing with him but continued. " Sandhya ji , I told sorry na . Why are you still angry with me ?? " he made a puppy face holding his ears. Sandhya was melting and wanted to hug him tightly. " I am not angry Suraj ji . I am just tired after a long day " saying this she pushed him a little and tried to move. But Suraj was not ready to take this anymore and pulled her to him. She crashed on his chest. Suraj took her face in his hands " Sandhya ji , I know that you are crazy about me as much as I am on you. You want me to tell that I was craving for you right ?? Ok.. I agree .I cant stay away from you even for a minute Sandhya ji . I love you .. wo ai nee Sandhya ji . " 

Sandhya was very happy and hugged him tightly. " wo ai nee Suraj ji . Please don't leave me again . I love you suraj ji " she started crying. Suraj cupped her face with one hand and wiped the tears. " promise. I will never do this again " he pulled her to him and both hugged each other. Suraj saw the rabdi cup and took a spoon. " sandhya ji , you don't like rabdi right ? No problem , I will eat this " saying this he took the spoon to his mouth. Sandhya got angry and pulled the spoon that was on the way to his mouth into hers. Suraj laughed at her naughtiness and they shared a long eyelock. He kept the cup oh he table and moved close to sandy. He held her waist and pulled her more close and crashed his lips on hers. Her hands started rubbing his back in pleasure. Suraj's hand was roaming all over her body. They shared a passionate kiss and broke apart only after hearing chathuri's voice outside their room. Suraj immediat6ely went to open the door and sandhya adjusted her saree.

Chathuri asked suraj to help her in giving medicines to Bhabho. Suraj turned , looked at Sandhya and signalled her that he will be back. He went down and soon Sandhya also joined him in Bhabho's room. Bhabho and bhabhasa were happy to see SurYa. Suraj told bhabho that the medicines are over , so he is going out to get medis." Suraj , its very late and its not safe to go out as there are many thieves roming around". " Bhabho don't worry , nothing will happen to me and moreover I am going to take Sandhya along with me. If someone comes she will chase them away " he said laughing. Sandhya showed angry face and hit him lightly but Bhabho and Bhabhasa noticed this and smiled.

Sandhya hugged him tightly from behind the scooter and both looked at each other through the mirror. Sandhya blushed as he was looking at her with his eyes full of love. They returned back around 11.30 pm after a drive in suraj's scooter. Sandhya came to GG room first and was adjusting the bed. Suraj came after locking the door slowly and hugged her. He started kissing her neck from behind making her to mourn softly in pleasure. He took her to the bed and started kissing all over her face and neck. Sandhya pulled him closer to her and landed her lips on his while her hands started to remove his kurta buttons. Suraj covered them with the blanket to start the journey of love yet again with full trust on each other which cannot be broken by any force.

So u can start the tomato throwing session LOL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

nisharathoreb2011RajeshriS-Tan.LVDTmahiwayyySuryaIshraholic.Harini.Jyothi.NRosy.LPrime..nep3dabh9--VS--coolhi1988thala

--FM-- Goldie
--FM--
--FM--

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Yeah... I am the first to reach here..
Though I haven't read it :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeshriSthala

--FM-- Goldie
--FM--
--FM--

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Nice OS SSEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

RajeshriSthala

Prime.. IF-Sizzlerz
Prime..
Prime..

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Nice OS oppo   Star

RajeshriSthala

--FM-- Goldie
--FM--
--FM--

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Oh Wow.. I am the first one to comment after reading as well...

Aww SurYa.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

RajeshriSthala

--FM-- Goldie
--FM--
--FM--

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Your OS reminded me of following Tongue

1. The scene in which Sandhya did a flying kiss to Suraj in RM and when Suraj did the same BB came and Suraj tried to pretend that his neck is hurting

2. your OS, LTBBIYA, Surya on scooter Sandhya catching Suraj and Suraj kissing her..

3. UD: No comment

LOLLOL

RajeshriSthala

coolhi1988 IF-Addictz
coolhi1988
coolhi1988

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
gud 1

RajeshriSthala

pasurYa IF-Stunnerz
pasurYa
pasurYa

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --FM--

Your OS reminded me of following Tongue

1. The scene in which Sandhya did a flying kiss to Suraj in RM and when Suraj did the same BB came and Suraj tried to pretend that his neck is hurting

2. your OS, LTBBIYA, Surya on scooter Sandhya catching Suraj and Suraj kissing her..

3. UD: No comment

LOLLOL

Wat s d 2nd point ?? Did I write something like tat ?? LOLConfused

RajeshriSthala

Go to top