Jodha Akbar

new promo-not bad! (Page 2)

dushi123 Goldie
dushi123
dushi123

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anael24

Originally posted by susantogiaa

Yaa In new Promo akdha love scene was superb ...evenFridayepi precap was superb ...PH is really clever they put akdha love scene in promo they know after this every one gona watch it

susan ive noticed as well that they always put akdha romamce to then show SA part to us...it happened twice now this week and friday we got another akdha..but does it mean anothet SA romance afterwards?

who cares SALIKALI romance? nd lol we all knw KALI will not be there 4ever... akbar ji will order to kill her ...LOL and if we get AKDHA romance as a bonus thn dnt think abt SALIKALI..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jojaparijatSweet24_Dexterity_.GreekPrincess.Susan.Dsouza

...Dexterity... IF-Sizzlerz
...Dexterity...
...Dexterity...

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Yeah !
Indeed the JA scenes were beautiful

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jojaparijat

dushi123 Goldie
dushi123
dushi123

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dushi123

dushi i really miss ur promo postLOLab ye forum wo forum nahi raha Unhappy

hi susan, Smile 
yes dear. if i wanna post some promo's but i hv no mind to do it. coz i hv lost ma AKDHA so much in their series ... leap killed me. so no return. but friday akdha scene pushed me to watch JA, and this promo again i saw lvly akdha scene.. so doesn't matter if jallu marries 100 women now. LOL coz nothing left to watch in JA nd their love Cry they killed their lv stry for SALIKALI show... Angry so i hate salikali,,, i will try to watch AKDHA scenes skipping SALIM and rests...

btw do me a favor susan,

can u give me WU in english of this promo? i cant understand VO ' whtz the meaning of pyarki kurban?
Salim has done something wrong Some Tribals comes to Akbar and says u have to marry our daughter otherwise we will kill Salim

pyaar ki kurbani mean whose love gonna been sacrifice SA YA JA

its always joja sacrifice their love for SALIM...Angry

btw thanks susan...Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jojaparijat_Dexterity_Susan.Dsouza

Rasika29 Goldie
Rasika29
Rasika29

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Looks like this tribal girl is salim ke friend ki girlfriend whom they went to meet...Approve and Tribals misunderstood...

And to boil the blood of Akdha fans CVs put "Jalal has to marry her" part...LOL and see it worked...all I see on sunday morning are new promo posts...Big smile

But the Akdha romance part in promo is just...Blushing

Nice to have you back dushi...Hug I miss your new promo prank posts...Embarrassed

Edited by Rasika29 - 27 December 2014 at 11:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jojaparijat_Dexterity_

_Dexterity_ IF-Rockerz
_Dexterity_
_Dexterity_

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

Yaa In new Promo akdha love scene was superb ...evenFridayepi precap was superb ...PH is really clever they put akdha love scene in promo they know after this every one gona watch it

susan ive noticed as well that they always put akdha romamce to then show SA part to us...it happened twice now this week and friday we got another akdha..but does it mean anothet SA romance afterwards?

who cares SALIKALI romance? nd lol we all knw KALI will not be there 4ever... akbar ji will order to kill her ...LOL and if we get AKDHA romance as a bonus thn dnt think abt SALIKALI..
ya we watch  show for only ja

jojaparijat

Susan.Dsouza IF-Stunnerz
Susan.Dsouza
Susan.Dsouza

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

dushi i really miss ur promo postLOLab ye forum wo forum nahi raha Unhappy

hi susan, Smile 
yes dear. if i wanna post some promo's but i hv no mind to do it. coz i hv lost ma AKDHA so much in their series ... leap killed me. so no return. but friday akdha scene pushed me to watch JA, and this promo again i saw lvly akdha scene.. so doesn't matter if jallu marries 100 women now. LOL coz nothing left to watch in JA nd their love Cry they killed their lv stry for SALIKALI show... Angry so i hate salikali,,, i will try to watch AKDHA scenes skipping SALIM and rests...

btw do me a favor susan,

can u give me WU in english of this promo? i cant understand VO ' whtz the meaning of pyarki kurban?
Salim has done something wrong Some Tribals comes to Akbar and says u have to marry our daughter otherwise we will kill Salim

pyaar ki kurbani mean whose love gonna been sacrifice SA YA JA

its always joja sacrifice their love for SALIM...Angry

btw thanks susan...Embarrassed

but nt this time im sure like always promo is mislead birbal Jo gona do some thing

jojaparijat

anael24 IF-Dazzler
anael24
anael24

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

<font size="3">they know agar ye SA ko sirf dalte koi AKDHA fans nahi dekh tha SA ke tho sab old scene tha promo mein but akdha ke new tha its clear they know akdha ki fan following strong hai if they put akdha every one gona watch it ..SA scene b zarur hoga...yaar mujhe SA se koi prob nahi hai but ye prob hai SA ke wajah se AKDHA ko side line ne kare ye log kyu ke JOJA was main lead jis ke wajah se hum JA dekh rahe hai</font>
whenever i see akdha romance and SA romance theres nothin to compare bw them! seriously i feel like its akdha who promotes SA for them! it looks as if SA cant stand on its own without JA support! If thats the case so why to introduce SA?? They are just using us JA fans for their faltu Sa

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jojaparijat_Dexterity_.GreekPrincess.

anael24 IF-Dazzler
anael24
anael24

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akdhaswara

who cares SALIKALI romance? nd lol we all knw KALI will not be there 4ever... akbar ji will order to kill her ...LOLand if we get AKDHA romance as a bonus thn dnt think abt SALIKALI..

ya we watch show for only ja
just imagine..now with that salikali ...akdha scenes are less than salikali...so think what will happen next as this saleem will marry several women in future...i guess with his depression and afeem desintoxication part...we are prepared to witness less of ja and more of that stupid salim!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jojaparijat.GreekPrincess.

Go to top