Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

These words hurt, they really do. (Page 3)

jessi_uk Senior Member

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

gangnamstyle IF-Dazzler
gangnamstyle
gangnamstyle

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibg

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Originally posted by TheBoss

You are FAT

You are DIRTY

Your body STINKS

You are UNHYGIENIC

You got dirty TEETH

You are a LIAR

You are IMMORAL

You are POSSESSED

Censored

Imagine, just imagine going through such state of mind where you are continuously at the receiving end of  such taunts and abuses 24/7. When they had nothing to bring her down, they resorted to such savagery in a herd mentality. Disapprove

These words hurt, they do. Take this as a life's lesson and be considerate, be thoughtful and be kind. 

In case tonight is Sonali's final night in the house I just want to let her know that she has fought a good fight, she has finished the race, she has kept her faith. Clap

Fat no one said. she herself knows she gained weight.. while everyoen else lost weight... so i think everyone is factual there..

Same with her being lazy and not motivated in tasks... she was helping chor in museum task as a guard without even a secret task... i think her not washing clothes.. stinking etc.. have also been true for a long time now... .

seriously i don't think these are to demoralize her..more of less facts about her journey...  she has somehow managed to coast with one slap or pie face plant and a couple of lines here and there... 

Bang on comment!   Everything is a fact!   She needs a reality chk that she is not "all that". Which she is dillusional about!

i agree... she has shown a lot of attitude to hms but it was sad too to c her suddenly lose her confidence
TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:58am | IP Logged
It was good to see you. You showed tremendous resilience in the face of adversity. You brought a new style of game play never seen before in the house. You left the house with head held high. All the best.
ankusanu IF-Stunnerz
ankusanu
ankusanu

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Dnt knw y sum ppl in house r always aftr sonali
SoPunk IF-Rockerz
SoPunk
SoPunk

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Truth be told and that benefits the person. It might hurt temporarily. If you are really kind to someone and wish well for him/her, speak the truth. Well it can be said in a nicer way, if that doesn't work, it keeps getting harsher ... If you want to harm some one, keep praising for all the wrong things... U may look to be the best friend, but in reality, the worst enemy...so I'm sure sonali is being helped by the housemates, all in good faith. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayu.

rechup IF-Rockerz
rechup
rechup

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:37am | IP Logged
she is not the only one who hears all that...each n everyone in the house had heard even worst...gautham, karishma, upen, minisha etc heard more... so not an uncommon thing in bb house...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayu.

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SoPunk

Truth be told and that benefits the person. It might hurt temporarily. If you are really kind to someone and wish well for him/her, speak the truth. Well it can be said in a nicer way, if that doesn't work, it keeps getting harsher ... If you want to harm some one, keep praising for all the wrong things... U may look to be the best friend, but in reality, the worst enemy...so I'm sure sonali is being helped by the housemates, all in good faith. Smile

A wise and well thought post. I agree with you. Sometimes it comes as a blessing in disguise to fuel your motivation. But then there are also bad days where it will get to you, no matter how resilient you were. This isn't about Somali even but just generally speaking it did went a bit far. 

The housemates may not realise this, they may be all having some light hearted fun but when you come to think of it you can see that sometimes it gets too much.
ArianaGrande IF-Sizzlerz
ArianaGrande
ArianaGrande

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Sonali is unique and hope she gets the best in life :)

I loved her overall she won me back as an fan all the best she has a bright future

Go to top