You are DIRTY

Your body STINKS

You are UNHYGIENIC

You got dirty TEETH

You are a LIAR

You are IMMORAL

You are POSSESSED

Censored

Imagine, just imagine going through such state of mind where you are continuously at the receiving end of  such taunts and abuses 24/7. When they had nothing to bring her down, they resorted to such savagery in a herd mentality. Disapprove

These words hurt, they do. Take this as a life's lesson and be considerate, be thoughtful and be kind. 

In case tonight is Sonali's final night in the house I just want to let her know that she has fought a good fight, she has finished the race, she has kept her faith. Clap

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

ashankiniSarhineeveeacoustichaarts.psu34esampada_Taareyashupanda123adil2496ArtisabodeSandreneGreenesyedahaleema4arn4vkhushiswtgrlnishi75sinipillaiTheEagleRangeelaaTheGunneriheartusakshi_24Sarun_wahifanKeerteeagastya_muniRicha.jdoesntmatterdivinity11Bottom_Linereddy123456ZyraIF-ReaderBorn2PizzafairfairysaysDesiPlutocratparizaadali7nehaaa.14CaptiveFreedomYashikha16sara5471sri11m001pinky_rajatfannomad.nessbabygurl10sucheeSree.bDurudharaneha fan1-MrsJonSnow-luvakankshaILoveDramaJOHNdaCENAKrazySachin.Nivedita.Amritsari.JugnigangnamstyleangelpurenessBhawana01Kwerky--Shukti--KJasoosChulbulPWorldYatriDimdim.~~~~BeingCheviDhaakad-PD-manju21.kArianaGrande-AAMIRnSHERRY-ankusanuTanyazBeingBluntcarisma2

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

You are FAT

You are DIRTY

Your body STINKS

You are UNHYGIENIC

You got dirty TEETH

You are a LIAR

You are IMMORAL

You are POSSESSED

Censored

Imagine, just imagine going through such state of mind where you are continuously at the receiving end of  such taunts and abuses 24/7. When they had nothing to bring her down, they resorted to such savagery in a herd mentality. Disapprove

These words hurt, they do. Take this as a life's lesson and be considerate, be thoughtful and be kind. 

In case tonight is Sonali's final night in the house I just want to let her know that she has fought a good fight, she has finished the race, she has kept her faith. Clap

Fat no one said. she herself knows she gained weight.. while everyoen else lost weight... so i think everyone is factual there..

Same with her being lazy and not motivated in tasks... she was helping chor in museum task as a guard without even a secret task... i think her not washing clothes.. stinking etc.. have also been true for a long time now... .

seriously i don't think these are to demoralize her..more of less facts about her journey...  she has somehow managed to coast with one slap or pie face plant and a couple of lines here and there... 

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

shravan95keerthibyjain18BeMinexTheGunnerNavjiaAmfundapurpleymatterrajvtajessi_ukm001heartstringsMissvinz4u_tweetsvibgSoPunk..Sakura..Shayu.VintageWineTheBoss~~~~ani_gr

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
What happened to the good old days when words never hurt people...Big smilebut remember...Words will only hurt when you believe them.Thumbs Up

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarhirajvtam001Shayu.KJasoosChulbulPvibg~~~~-StrAnGer-kat007

vibg IF-Rockerz
vibg
vibg

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

You are FAT

You are DIRTY

Your body STINKS

You are UNHYGIENIC

You got dirty TEETH

You are a LIAR

You are IMMORAL

You are POSSESSED

Censored

Fat no one said. she herself knows she gained weight.. while everyoen else lost weight... so i think everyone is factual there..

Same with her being lazy and not motivated in tasks... she was helping chor in museum task as a guard without even a secret task... i think her not washing clothes.. stinking etc.. have also been true for a long time now... .

seriously i don't think these are to demoralize her..more of less facts about her journey...  she has somehow managed to coast with one slap or pie face plant and a couple of lines here and there... 

Bang on comment!   Everything is a fact!   She needs a reality chk that she is not "all that". Which she is dillusional about!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shravan95rajvtam001gangnamstyle4u_tweets..Sakura..Shayu.ani_gr

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

Just one question. How does any of these accusations affect the housemates? Her life choices hurt no one.

Thanks

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerteeRangeelaadivinity11m001Amritsari.JugniWorldYatri~~~~

Jaadoogar Goldie
Jaadoogar
Jaadoogar

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

You are FAT

You are DIRTY

Your body STINKS

You are UNHYGIENIC

You got dirty TEETH

You are a LIAR

You are IMMORAL

You are POSSESSED

Censored

BUT unfortunately, all are right. She knows It is BB house, she is prepared like other. Her fans should also understand It is BB, koi Aashram nahin hai..

Edited by Jaadoogar - 27 December 2014 at 10:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtaShayu.VintageWine

freedomYodha17 Goldie
freedomYodha17
freedomYodha17

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Agree!!! 
It kind of brings down one's confidence,!  No family/friends  to support makes it worse!! 

Actually hum hi itna Soch rahein shayad , knowing her sonali s response can also be this ... Tum log itna mera bare kyun Soch rahe ho apna dekho !! LOL

Edited by freedomYodha - 27 December 2014 at 10:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatri

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

seriously i don't think these are to demoralize her..more of less facts about her journey... she has somehow managed to coast with one slap or pie face plant and a couple of lines here and there...

Just one question. How does any of these accusations affect the housemates? Her life choices hurt no one.

Thanks

Some of them do. For eg how she does jaadoo. They even tried to show her early on how and her response was I haven't come to bb to do work. Same with tasks when they want to try and win.

Some like her personal hygiene... Well it's not fun living with someone 24/7 that doesn't have much of it ... Na?

And they have tried to explain to her nicely. I think now it's coming along not so nicely tho as its finale time...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shravan95BeMinexrajvtaShayu.SoPunk..Sakura..TheBoss~~~~

Go to top