Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Who is with him???

sinipillai Senior Member
sinipillai
sinipillai

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Hi guys can you please check this link
http://indianexpress.com/photos/picture-gallery-others/salman-khan-turns-49-rings-in-birthday-with-priyanka-chopra-vidya-balan-sonakshi-sinha/22/

its Salman khan's birthday pics and i found this...Who is with Kunal in it ??? is it Arman kohli??? 

I was likeOuch...coz they were never liked each other (KUSHAL & ARMAAN )in Bigg boss and their fans was keep on fighting for them...

Now its clear again that all the fights link ups everything is just for the show content... I wil never fight with anyone's fan coz we will be like stupid...LOLLOLLOL

Edited by sinipillai - 28 December 2014 at 2:09am

shaki218 Senior Member
shaki218
shaki218

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
yes its arman kohli...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sinipillai

merwi343 Groupbie
merwi343
merwi343

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Ur kidding right? Salman and armaan were close before only . In fact people said salman favored armaan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Artisabode

Artisabode Groupbie
Artisabode
Artisabode

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinipillai

Hi guys can you please check this link
http://indianexpress.com/photos/picture-gallery-others/salman-khan-turns-49-rings-in-birthday-with-priyanka-chopra-vidya-balan-sonakshi-sinha/22/

its Salman khan's birthday pics and i found this...Who is with Kunal in it ??? is it Arman kohli???

I was likeOuch...coz they were never liked each other in Bigg boss and their fans was keep on fighting for them...

Now its clear again that all the fights link ups everything is just for the show content... I wil never fight with anyone's fan coz we will be like stupid...LOLLOLLOL

it was Kushal Tandon Salman had a problem with. I think he quite liked Armaan.
ArhiMaria Senior Member
ArhiMaria
ArhiMaria

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:06am | IP Logged
I think TM is referring to this:

"My brother my star my mentor my insperation happy bday boy ... Super party @BeingSalmanKhan"

Every single x contestant was there! Salman doesn't have issues with anyone, it is all the colors and the negative hype created by PRs,  Next year you might see his photos with Upen and Karishma in his party.

Edited by ArhiMaria - 28 December 2014 at 12:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Keerteeshaki218DoremonLove

SoPunk IF-Rockerz
SoPunk
SoPunk

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:24am | IP Logged

Who is Kushal, that salan will fight with him ? Ouch 

You get angry or annoyed with Sadakchaps, it's not called a fight. Fight is between equals...Kushal is no SRK...Confused

ankusanu IF-Stunnerz
ankusanu
ankusanu

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merwi343

Ur kidding right? Salman and armaan were close before only . In fact people said salman favored armaan

Exactly
sinipillai Senior Member
sinipillai
sinipillai

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhiMaria

I think TM is referring to this:

"My brother my star my mentor my insperation happy bday boy ... Super party @BeingSalmanKhan"

Every single x contestant was there! Salman doesn't have issues with anyone, it is all the colors and the negative hype created by PRs,  Next year you might see his photos with Upen and Karishma in his party.

SORRY GUYS i was referring Kushal and Arman doesnt like each other... Didn't mean salman at all

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index