Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Breaking and Entering - OS (What may happen on Monday's episode)

Muggle_Diaries Goldie
Muggle_Diaries
Muggle_Diaries

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys,
I was just imagining what would happen on Monday and this is what came up. Story starts with Nandini stuck behind the curtain. So here it is... enjoy...

--------Start-----

Mr. Monster, you are dead today. You will not see another sunrise, that's for sure. Look at him, just look at him. Why does he has to be so... arrghhh... I have no words to describe him. And right now I am standing behind a stupid, dusty curtain like a thief and it is all because of him. As if I do not have any better work to do. This is so not me and all this is because of him. There is no scientific reason I can think of, to logically explain what I am doing right now. I have been like this since 6 hrs, 34 mins and 5 secs..no no..make that 12 secs.

And what has gotten into him! Why is he behaving like this with that..that...woman. He has been going on and on and on since college. Yes, of course he is Mr. Monster. He is doing this just to torture me. But why on earth am I doing all this. I just went ahead and embarrassed myself in front of him. Why did I have to pretend to be hurt, then caress his face and then on top of it could not even think of a decent lie to tell him. And then I fell on top of him...his body felt so... ahhh..lets not go there.

So here I am to save that woman from Mr. Monster. Okay..okay fine..jeez... to save Mr. Monster from that woman, whatever. Just look at him flirting with her. Dimming the lights, romantic movie, champagne all these for her. Why the hell he did not do this for me? Fine, another complain to the every growing list. And for a moment I surely thought he caught me. But it was a false alarm.

Wait a minute, wait just a minute. Did he just put his hand around her? Mr. Monster, you did not just do that! How dare you! I can not even see clearly what else he is doing. Just how long a movie play?Its been hours already.

Yawn... when will this movie end and when can I go kill him.

This is cosy and warm. I was having such a good dream. Dream? wait... what? How? Where am I? what happened?

"You are in my bed, in my room and in my house" said a voice. Lord!! why does this happen to me! Not Mr. Monster again!

"How did I come here? What did you do?". Yes... be offensive. This is the best defence or they say.

"What I did? what about what you did? Did you or did you not break into my house like a thief? I should be calling police you know. But today is your good day. You are saved. As to how you came here? Well, I knew the moment you hid behind that curtain. I waited till Soha left and checked on you. You were asleep there. Like a gentleman I am...don't snort..does not look good on you. Where was I? yes, like a gentleman I am, bought you here" he said.

Play it cool... play it cool... "So what if I came here. I just wanted to save Soha from a monster. That is a noble deed".

I heard something like "liar...you came here because you were jealous" faintly from the vicinity of  where he was sitting.

Like a coward I am, I just happily ignored that comment. Ignorance is indeed a bliss.

"I have go home. Now that I know Soha is safe and sound in her home as well" I said maintaining a casual attitude.

"How do you know she is at home? She could be in another room and spent the night here, with me." he replied as casually.

"What! Stop messing with me and stop saying this nonsense. I will kill you!". I was so angry with him, even knowing him and knowing instinctively that this is not true. It is the principle of it and just because I can be mad at him. Probably I am the only one who can be mad at him and get away with it.

"Tch tch... violence and you! Miss. Mini-Monster, that is not nice of you" he said in a taunting tone.

"Whatever! I will go home. I don't want to listen to your stupid jokes". I said, just wanting to escape from this foolish situation.

"Yes, you do that! Driver will drop you home. And don't ever think of getting down in the middle. Or else, I am going to tell everyone that you spent the night in my room and in my bed yesterday." he said smirking at me.

Arrogant ass hole. One of these days he is going to get punched from me again.

----End----

Love

MD

Edited by Muggle_Diaries - 27 December 2014 at 10:54pm

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

reena1146starryLove_skparisatasaashu__akankshasanya0612ksh_nramishafarihasilver21Iqra81appy111babita_14388chandana123Sonia_J16MuffinheadmoonstonespiritZyranymphadoratonksnandini-sbangellovemananBornInFireritzsubu1204Manan_obsession-LarryGurl-kriti094HTA111baisakh45butterfly7ChickeeArshirox97MaNan_KaShianmehak06gauriangelA.Hajnalapardh_baChocomaniacHumzynicky13TheFaerieQueenMedha.S__Aarti__maanluvsgeet..oishu..LamheChurakePrincessAshVikViji.ChandranIreena7Nikki_Titli

Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Nice one...Clap
loved the name Miss MIni Monster Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

springfield1LifeGoesOnMuggle_Diaries

Muggle_Diaries Goldie
Muggle_Diaries
Muggle_Diaries

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ireena7

Nice one...Clap
loved the name Miss MIni Monster Embarrassed

Thanks Ireena...

I wanted  a nick-name for Nandini as well. Embarrassed

Love
MD

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maanluvsgeetIreena7

apardh_ba IF-Dazzler
apardh_ba
apardh_ba

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Such a sweet and cute os. "Miss Mini Monster", and I loved how nandu saved soha frm Mr. Monster. oops its Mr. Monster rescuing operation. loved d os. keep writing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muggle_Diaries

nicky13 IF-Rockerz
nicky13
nicky13

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
very sweet... loved it Miss Mini Monster that name really suits Nandini ...do write more stuff Smile

Muggle_Diaries

gauriangel IF-Dazzler
gauriangel
gauriangel

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Loved it...
very  cute...the nicknameLOL

Muggle_Diaries

Arshirox97 Goldie
Arshirox97