India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Gautam in black(with pics) (Page 3)

dnmukhra Groupbie
dnmukhra
dnmukhra

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Lol! Gautam stole the show? Yeah right? He once again made a fool of himself. When that man dressed as a lady asked him to pick him up, he could not do it. He tried 3 times and he failed epically once again making a complete mockery of himself! Then the real man of the house Upen came along and picked him up effortlessly and carried him across stage. Gauti looked so embarrassed! Lol. What's the point of lifting weights and having six pack abs and big biceps if he can't even lift up a person? What a weakling. I wonder if he had to change his underpants after those three failed attempts of picking up that person! Lmao!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sakura..

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dnmukhra

Lol! Gautam stole the show? Yeah right? He once again made a fool of himself. When that man dressed as a lady asked him to pick him up, he could not do it. He tried 3 times and he failed epically once again making a complete mockery of himself! Then the real man of the house Upen came along and picked him up effortlessly and carried him across stage. Gauti looked so embarrassed! Lol. What's the point of lifting weights and having six pack abs and big biceps if he can't even lift up a person? What a weakling. I wonder if he had to change his underpants after those three failed attempts of picking up that person! Lmao!
BB is abt weight lifting show? LOLor entertainmemnt show?LOL...yes all weightlifters across the world r real menLOL aur jo na weightlift kar sake woh phuski haiLOLLOL///kya defination hai realman kiLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonssingin80divinity11Nisha333

Shrumunj IF-Rockerz
Shrumunj
Shrumunj

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:56am | IP Logged

Ok the the new rule is

U can only build ur physique ur body only to lift a 100+kg man/ woman!
Wow! That's news to me

And the real man cud lift palak but cudnt beat gautam in the push ups
So what is the criteria of the realm man btw?

Is it lifting a man of 100kg+ or losing a push up contest
Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonssingin80divinity11Nisha333fire_gun

Shrumunj IF-Rockerz
Shrumunj
Shrumunj

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

<font size="4">BB is abt weight lifting show?LOLor entertainmemnt show?LOL...yes all weightlifters across the world r real menLOLaur jo na weightlift kar sake woh phuski haiLOLLOL///kya defination hai realman kiLOLLOL</font>

Aisa dekha jaye tho khali shud be the winner of that season ..
He is a wrestler na!!
Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsNisha333jessi_ukfire_gun

dnmukhra Groupbie
dnmukhra
dnmukhra

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shrumunj

Ok the the new rule is

Wow! That's news to me

Ouch

Lol! What a weak response! What a way to defend that loser chicken legged Gauti!! Well I guess jab mirchi laggi such dekh kar toh kuch bhi type karte hai log! Lol LOL

..Sakura..

Shrumunj IF-Rockerz
Shrumunj
Shrumunj

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shrumunj

Ok the the new rule is

Wow! That's news to me

Ouch

Lol! What a weak response! What a way to defend that loser chicken legged Gauti!! Well I guess jab mirchi laggi such dekh kar toh kuch bhi type karte hai log! Lol LOL

A weak response will only get a weaker response my friend !!
Haha
Deal with it Big smile

jessi_uk

Nisha333 Senior Member
Nisha333
Nisha333

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 3:50am | IP Logged
gautam might have lost this task of carrying palak but he won push ups task,n im glad gauti lost yest ,we got to see such rocking performance of gauti n palak
Haar ka jitne wale ko baazigar kehte hain Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jessi_ukShrumunj

jessi_uk Senior Member

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Shrumunj

Go to top