Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: dnmukhra

Lol! What a weak response! What a way to defend that loser chicken legged Gauti!! Well I guess jab mirchi laggi such dekh kar toh kuch bhi type karte hai log! Lol πŸ˜†

A weak response will only get a weaker response my friend !!
Haha
Deal with it πŸ˜ƒ
Nisha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
gautam might have lost this task of carrying palak but he won push ups task,n im glad gauti lost yest ,we got to see such rocking performance of gauti n palak
Haar ka jitne wale ko baazigar kehte hain πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

totally.. aaj to kyaa bezati hui hain gugu pyaare ki

dimpy --- Mein to wohee kar raheen hoon iskey saath jo woh sab ke saath karta hain...πŸ˜†

Kapil asked Gugu " aap ko tv pe dekhthe hai ... to Aisha lagathaa hai ..ke aap audition de rahe hooo hameshaa... Kisnee bataya nahi ke apkhoo selection ho chukhii hai "🀣

And last but not the least

Daadi -era naam badnaam hain bahar but tu toh accha ladka hain and gugu so lost..🀣🀣🀣and then gets wigs... after being told why is he sad last 2 weeks and realizes.. oops.. its for diandra..🀣🀣🀣

Oopps... bolo... Shree Sree Sree Sir Baba Gugu Shivai namaha...

This was bezati?! πŸ€” ! Sense of humour dena Bhool Gaya bhagwan just like upen!

I thought it was upen who was mocked the most and you could see his nostrils flaring everytime kapok and team talked abt him!!

First the wedding card reading! It was a perfect mocking session of his failure to speak Hindi even after being in India for 10 years! 🀣

Then palak imitating him at every point - you can do it man YO! U can do it yo!

And then he ran off the stage like always! 🀣
Originally posted by: Shrumunj

Aisa dekha jaye tho khali shud be the winner of that season ..
He is a wrestler na!!
πŸ˜ƒ

+1
I can't stop laughing at some people! NEWS FLASH weightlifter are real men, normal man are not!! An. BB is a WWE competition 🀣

And yes gautam stole the show loves his dance!!!