Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Latest Promo!! - My Prediction

Tarunika13 Goldie
Tarunika13
Tarunika13

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
I saw the new promo again and again, and my prediction is:
Its nothing to do with Salim and Anarbud as hue and cry has been raised by the tribals & Anarbud is not a tribal girl. Also tribals used the word Vivaah and not Nikaah so its unlikely she is the one who has been wronged.
Something unintentional has happened by Salim involving some tribal female and these people wanted Salim to marry her. If Salim cannot marry her then these tribals have given an alternative that either Jalal marries that girl or they will behead Salim.
I have a feeling Jalal will agree to marry her and Salim will realise how much his father loves him, at the same time Birbal may solve this dilemma without anyone of them having to compromise on their feelings.
If you remember, in Fridays episode, Anarbud was thinking to herself that she has come to Amer Mahal not for Jashn or meet her friend but has brought someone's paigaam. I feel this paigaam has something to do with this promo.

Just my prediction, however, lets see what CVs have in store.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

mlpratyushachandgothiamehaksingh13Coolpreemeenakaliswarandiya2291aisha.....11110_Dexterity_AbHer_nehaSindhuMenonayushimehra_akdha.forever_...Dexterity....GreekPrincess.SonaLuvZaSafMihrimahghalibmirza-DZ-

SindhuMenon IF-Rockerz
SindhuMenon
SindhuMenon

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tarunika13

Its nothing to do with Salim and Anarbud as hue and cry has been raised by the tribals & Anarbud is not a tribal girl. Also tribals used the word Vivaah and not Nikaah so its unlikely she is the one who has been wronged.
Something unintentional has happened by Salim involving some tribal female and these people wanted Salim to marry her. If Salim cannot marry her then these tribals have given an alternative that either Jalal marries that girl or they will behead Salim.
I have a feeling Jalal will agree to marry her and Salim will realise how much his father loves him, at the same time Birbal may solve this dilemma without anyone of them having to compromise on their feelings.
If you remember, in Fridays episode, Anarbud was thinking to herself that she has come to Amer Mahal not for Jashn or meet her friend but has brought someone's paigaam. I feel this paigaam has something to do with this promo.

Or may be Anar will help solve this and this is how she gets an entry to Agra and then SA romance starts.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarunika13_akdha.forever_ayushimehra_Dexterity_AbHer_nehaSonaLuvZaSafMihrimah

Tarunika13 Goldie
Tarunika13
Tarunika13

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SindhuMenon

Or may be Anar will help solve this and this is how she gets an entry to Agra and then SA romance starts.

Thumbs Up You have a point!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbHer_nehaayushimehraSindhuMenon_akdha.forever_Mihrimah...Dexterity...

Susan.Dsouza IF-Stunnerz
Susan.Dsouza
Susan.Dsouza

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
i dont want Anar to slove this matter jalal should solve this matter tab jaa kar salim gona realise his father love him alot but promo mein JOJA wala love scene hayeeBlushing

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..Tarunika13diya2291Sabdabhala_Dexterity_ayushimehraSindhuMenon_akdha.forever_.GreekPrincess.SonaLuvZaSafMihrimah

_Dexterity_ IF-Rockerz
_Dexterity_
_Dexterity_

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by susantogiaa

i dont want Anar to slove this matter jalal should solve this matter tab jaa kar salim gona realise his father love him alot but promo mein JOJA wala love scene hayeeBlushing
mein wahin dekh rahin thiEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dushi123Sabdabhala_akdha.forever_ayushimehraSindhuMenonSusan.Dsouza

_Dexterity_ IF-Rockerz
_Dexterity_
_Dexterity_

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

ya it could be but jalal can't marry any tribal

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarunika13ayushimehraSindhuMenonMihrimahSusan.Dsouza

SonaLuvZaSaf IF-Sizzlerz
SonaLuvZaSaf
SonaLuvZaSaf

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ayushimehraSindhuMenonMihrimahSusan.Dsouza

Susan.Dsouza IF-Stunnerz
Susan.Dsouza
Susan.Dsouza

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akdhaswara

Originally posted by susantogiaa

mein wahin dekh rahin thiEmbarrassed

sab JA fans iss ekk scene ke liye dekh ke ge i knowLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabdabhala_akdha.forever_SindhuMenonMihrimah

Go to top