India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Almost 2 hours of epi with Kapil..

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:05pm | IP Logged

Almost 2 hours of epi... Wow... went faster than I thought thanks for Kapil and his team , who while not the best of Kapil was fun ... 

Epi started with how unraveled Gauti is with Dimpy... Interesting twist.. just two days ago he was claiming he knows her strategy and its obvious she knows him and getting him to react .. how she wants.. and turning the tables on him .. on how he used to show his OCD to other HMs with work... 

Chai banao after sweeping... Was a masterstroke... after initial no.. she was kewl and says.. fine I will let BB know...total botal ho gaya hain.. 

Lie detector task.. Interesting responses... For me the only answer for Dimpy that was surprising from HMs perspective was their thinking she broke P3G (incl Gauti.. like really?) 

Punz was interesting as he openly said that Pritam was all a game plan to break P3G... Sarkar ko sab kuch maloom hain and he repeatedly demonstrates.. One sarkar to rule em all... 

He was letter telling Gauti at dinner that Dimpy was using them)..hain? yeh to awesome hain ki all her actions have helped Gauti.. his captaincy to immunity... ajeeb scale hain unke...

Kapil's show

Awesome banter by Kapil with BB J

Gutthi and Ali (the parchai) was awesome...

Palak making Upen read in Hindi and constantly saying... its not a boy/girl reference... was hilarious.. her lifting gauti and ghumaoing him was even better ... mr hero??? ...

Kapil's question to GG--- are you still auditioning for BB? Was just bang on... and so funny...  

Dadi's gifts were ok.. best was wigs for GG after saying he looks sad for last 2 weeks (gauti of course didn't get it till she explained wigs)...

Good fun epi ... overall... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-allvibg

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Yes it was one of the better episodes out there but again the editor team did a horrible job as I often found some segments rushed while others appeared out of nowhere.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

justforlaughs

KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Yes it was one of the better episodes out there but again the editor team did a horrible job as I often found some segments rushed while others appeared out of nowhere.

For sure...BB editing team has sucked whole season so not surprised... at all.. 

Also  the dances by the all the 3 girls were good.. i think Dimpy's and Sonali's was better tho of course Tanna looked hot.. 

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 27 December 2014 at 8:09pm
TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Also  the dances by the all the 3 girls were good.. i think Dimpy's and Sonali's was better tho of course Tanna looked hot.. 

Yeah she looked very hot but her jacket didn't particularly matched the rest of her dress. Also she should stop wearing Sandals as it makes her more taller. But nevertheless I found both Karishma and Sonali hot. I just dont feel the same way about Dimpy (Im a guy).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulPvibg

KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Yeah she looked very hot but her jacket didn't particularly matched the rest of her dress. Also she should stop wearing Sandals as it makes her more taller. But nevertheless I found both Karishma and Sonali hot. I just dont feel the same way about Dimpy (Im a guy).

i am a guy too.. I think Dimpy looked real good in her dance with Punz few weeks ago.. jeans.. tshirt.. boots etc.. today she was ok..but danced really well.. especially her swirls... knew how to work that dress...  tanna ka slit kuch zyaada nahee tha? (not that i mind as a guy) but it seemed like a TRP generator outfit meant to force to show her leg... LOLLOLLOL... sonali surprised me that she could dance like that... Wink
TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
I dont mind it either. Flaunt it till you got it I guess. Thought I wont mind an extra few pounds on Karishma as right now she's just too lanky.

KJasoosChulbulP

Doodh_Ki_Dhuli IF-Dazzler
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
i find it rly hard to go through your usual 45 mins episodes, i end up fast forwarding a lot.. 2 hours.. shieze ! 

KJasoosChulbulP

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SatiSavitri

i find it rly hard to go through your usual 45 mins episodes, i end up fast forwarding a lot.. 2 hours.. shieze ! 

Considering the freeloader that I Am and relying on online sources fast forwarding sometimes isn't an option for me due to the hosting site bandwidth restrictions. LOL

Go to top