Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Virika OS: Hee Poragi Konyachi?

KryanVirikaLuv Groupbie
KryanVirikaLuv
KryanVirikaLuv

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, here's another OS on virika. This takes place during virika's honeymoon, the morning after Jeevika gets drunk and passes out. Here we see Viren's mischief and Jeevika's reaction. Credz to millee18 for the idea :)

Jeevika stretched out on the bed like a cat, rubbing her eyes with her knuckles and yawning deeply. The curtains had been drawn open, letting the morning light shift through and it was warm and comfortable in the bed...the bed? How had she got there? She frowned, blinking and sat up as she tried to recount the events of the previous night. Viren had taken her out for dinner, she'd been given a mocktail that tasted so good...oh, no. She flung herself back onto the soft pillows. She had embarrassed herself in front of him, dancing like a village girl on the streets and shrieking out loud in the middle of the night like some drunken man in a bar. She didn't know what demon had entered her mind and possessed her to do such things. She buried her face in her pillow; how could she face Viren again? The belt of her nightgown was coming loose; she retied it hastily, then stopped. Where were her clothes? She sat up again and scanned the room and to her horror, the red churidar she had worn the night before had been untidily tossed on the edge of the bed and not only that, Viren's shirt and suit jacket were there too!

Her eyes widened and she covered her mouth with her hand. What exactly had she done last night, in her inebriated state? What had Viren allowed her to do? She was afraid to find out.

"Galyat sankali sonyachi..." came a cheerful, humming voice. She turned to see Viren enter the room with a tray of steaming coffee and breakfast in his hands, in the white kurta he usually wore to sleep. The image of Jeevika dancing with abandon on the shore was embedded in his mind, her bright silks and the white flowers in her hair; a pleasing image that had caused him to go to sleep the night before with a smile on his lips. He turned to see her awake, looking rather nervous. He grinned to himself mischievously. Jeevika- his shy, quiet, gentle Jeevika was really more vivacious than he thought. This was another side to her personality that he would love to see again.

"Arrey, you're awake?" he averted his eyes from her - guiltily, she thought- and set the tray on the side table next to the bed, "Hungry?"

"Virenji..." she started, unsure of how to begin, her eyes flitting from him to the clothes on the bed.

"Haan ji?" he came and sat down beside her, moving to take her hand. She shifted away an inch, searching his face, but she could not find any answers.

She tried again, "Virenji, what happened last night?"

"Oh," her husband got up with a resigned sigh and started pacing around the room, restlessly. "I'm really sorry, when I ordered you the mocktail and it arrived, I got a phone call and I wasn't paying attention when you drank it all. Apparently, there was alcohol in it."

"Virenji, please sit down," his pacing was making her nervous, "What happened after?"

He came to sit down beside her, looking down at her hands which were clenching the material of her nightgown in agitation, "Well, do you remember dancing and then pretending you were in court with me? And then I asked you for my churmaana?"

"Yes..." oh, this suspense was torturing her, her cheeks heating with embarrassment.

"Then, I suppose you remember the rest..." his voice trailed off, shakily. If she had looked up, she would have seen that he was struggling not to laugh.

She gulped deep breaths of air, "Did I take advantage of you?"

If she had looked up, she would have seen his quick grin at her innocently phrased question, but all she heard was a grave, "I'm afraid so."

She gasped, pulling her knees to her chest, letting her welled-up tears spill out. It didn't matter that they were married already...but that she had let go so completely, had let him think she was so wanton and shameless, it was terrible! They were as yet newly married and she had utterly taken leave of her senses. What did he think of her now?

"Jeevika? Jeevika!" Viren's worried voice broke through her tears; she felt his hands lift up her face, but she refused to meet his eyes directly, still crying. "Jeevika, I was only joking! Really, we didn't do anything! You didn't even kiss me! You had passed out and I carried you back to the hotel room. Please, listen to me! I was just kidding!"

Her tears gradually stopped as his explanations broke through, "Really? That's all that happened?"

"Really," Viren told her, still looking scared, as though afraid she might burst into tears again, "I'm sorry for hurting you, I only wanted to tease you-"

She grabbed on to his shirt forcefully and pushed her face into his chest, letting her tension out, "I thought...I thought..." She had thought he believed she was immodest and was disgusted by her. She was so relieved that he had been merely teasing her.

"I know, baba, and I'm sorry. Please, mujhe maaf karo?" he pulled her onto his lap and stroked her hair with one hand, the other soothingly rubbed circles on her back. She calmed down, realizing that her husband was more mischievous than she realized. Well, she would get her revenge. Living with Manvi for so long had taught her how to deal with such shaitaans.

Another thought occurred to her, and she broke away from his hold, "And my clothes? Who changed them?"

At this, Viren guiltily looked away, "Ahh, that was me..." at her silence, he started stammering, "L-leken, I had my eyes closed! I-I didn't take advantage of you!"

Inwardly, she smiled to herself. He could be so sweet and selfless, always worried about how she regarded him. But, he didn't need to know that she thought that...she pushed him away, "How do I know you're not lying to me? How do I know that you didn't take advantage of me?"

Viren ran a hand through his hair frantically, "Sach mein, I didn't do anything. I'm sorry for making such a joke. I'll never do anything like this again, pakka!"

"You betrayed my trust," she said quietly. If he had looked up, he would have seen the smile on her lips, but he was looking down, feeling too guilty to meet her gaze.

"I didn't do anything, I promise!" he repeated himself pleadingly, like a small child.

She couldn't pretend to be angry anymore, "Sachi?" A small giggle broke out.

He looked up at her face to see her trying to stifle a laugh and he relaxed, crossing his arms, marvelling at how adeptly she had dealt with his mischief, "So you were trying to give me a taste of my own medicine?"

"Nahi...it was a taste of your own mocktail!" she started laughing.

He shook his head at her, but his face broke into a grin and he pulled her back into his lap, his arms tight around her, murmuring, "Hmm, maybe I should give you mocktails more often, if you will behave like this, Mrs. Vadhera."

She pretended to push him away, when really all her efforts did were for him to pull her closer, his hair brushing her forehead. "Next time, pay more attention to your wife and these things won't happen," she admonished him softly.

"I'm sorry," he told her again, sincerely, but then his tone suddenly changed, to a more teasing, light-hearted one, "But I never received my churmaana, Mrs. Vadhera..."

"You didn't? What about making me cry?" she retorted.

"How can that be my churmaana? What pleasure would I get from making my wife cry? Nahi, I want to see her smile," he ran his knuckles down her cheek, where a smile had spread across her face, "and I want to see her laugh..." his hands moved to her waist and he poked her. She wriggled away and he looked delighted. "You're ticklish?" He tickled her relentlessly, amused at her shrieks of laughter, until finally he pushed her back down into the bed, hovering above her. Her laughter had subsided and the belt of her pale pink nightgown had come undone again. She moved to retie it, blushing, but his hand at her waist stopped her. He bent even lower to whisper in her ear, his cheek brushing against hers, "And I want to see her blush when I kiss her."

Indeed, there was a warm pink flush spreading over her cheeks as he said this, that darkened when his gaze moved from her eyes to her lips. "Virenji..."

He played with a strand of her hair and ventured nearer to her, all warmth, the gentle press of his chest against hers, with one hand curved next to her head, one knee propped beside her hip and the line of his other leg, solid and firm next to hers. She closed her eyes, tilting her face upward for his kiss, but instead she felt his mouth press against her forehead. She opened her eyes to meet his, and all she saw was pure adoration in them as he looked at her, almost wonderingly, as though he couldn't quite believe she was there with him.

He was realizing what a multifaceted person she was. He was a lawyer, he thought he could read people, but it seemed as though he was learning more about her everyday. She was sweet, pious and kind, but also intelligent and loving and kept proving to him that she was the most beautiful person he'd ever met, both in persona and in exterior. Everything that was revealed to him by her actions and words served to show him sides to her that only he could see. He was getting to know her completely. And that she was his, and only his, made him the happiest man in the world.

"Kya hua?" she asked him softly, her hand gently smoothing back his hair.

"I love you," he told her simply.

She blushed again, looking down, before finding the courage to murmur back, so quietly, only he would be able to hear it, "I love you, too."

A familiar song trailed through from the open window, seemingly coming from the streets below, "Galyat sankali sonyachi, hee poragi konachi? Isaki adaa mera dil le gayi..."

"She is my girl," Viren finished, smilingly.

Edited by KryanVirikaLuv - 29 December 2014 at 11:35am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sugar01SimarpreetmMehtaAnkitakrystle_21Sp43588VinalJainamnisuju143virikamalihasushmavirikakomal793MyKryan-Aaliya.KryAn-arshiasushmamillee18

millee18 IF-Sizzlerz
millee18
millee18

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I love u alot !
Like u r so amazing
This is the exact scene that virika would have shot !
Gosh so cute nd beautifully potrayed it was !
Do write more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KryanVirikaLuv

sushmavirika Senior Member
sushmavirika
sushmavirika

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:42am | IP Logged
awesome update
loved the whole update
loved virka scene
loved viren mischeif
totaly
amazing
superb
updates

KryanVirikaLuv

kryanian Newbie
kryanian
kryanian

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Superb
Loved it Thumbs Up

KryanVirikaLuv

KryanVirikaLuv Groupbie
KryanVirikaLuv
KryanVirikaLuv

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Thanks a bunch! <3 I try to keep the scenes as how it might have been shot in the show. Again, if you guys have any suggestions then let me know and I'll try to write on it :)
suju143 Groupbie
suju143
suju143

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Amazing virika os
Superb
Loved virika's convo
Fantastic
Please pm me in your next os

KryanVirikaLuv

komal793 Senior Member