India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Not Warm enough (Page 3)

Desdemona Senior Member
Desdemona
Desdemona

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
I agree. Is Ishita an ignorant and illiterate small girl to beleive that they are X-ray glasses and Raman can see through. Obviously one can see the strap and know which color and type the inner ware is. Whole episode looked silly. I think it is meant for 14 year old innocent girl who just entered the fantasy world  created in shows and cinema.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashu25

Blue2020 Senior Member
Blue2020
Blue2020

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
I disagree. I am loving their chemistry. I am glad that they are taking it slow and not rushing their confession. I don't think they lack any chemistry. Divyanka and karan still have the charm.

I am only watching this show because of their romance. Mihika and ashok is unrealistic.

I believe this track with shagun and adi will bring some good drama in ishra's life. It will bring them more closer. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SimRisemischiefkarela63

Desdemona Senior Member
Desdemona
Desdemona

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Acting is good. Scene is not appropriate for their characters . Unrealistic.
karela63 Goldie
karela63
karela63

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
There is nothing wrong...their bonding is good...
MonalSingh Senior Member

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sumikoAshu25mayu1982

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
I wouldn't agree on the Divan/ IshRa part because for me their chemistry n comfort level with each other can be seen very very clearly in their scenes. In fact for me they have grown much more comfortable than they were earlier! Only difference is that earlier the scenes written had that intensity n crackling chemistry than they have now. 
For those who r not enjoying IshRa these days I can see only one explanation- it is CVs attitude n the way they r constantly fooling the audience. 
Just look at what has been decided yesterday. Adi will now sleep with Raman for some days!
 We all know that this has cropped up to give a 'logical' explanation why IshRa can't proceed in their relationship despite craving for each other. It is getting ridiculous period. 
What next? A MU? N the two again distance themselves n the confession ( which Is not really needed now for me) and the intimacy can again be tossed for some weeks! 
For me right now IshRa r the saving grace. At least they r helping me to bear what is being shown these days. 
In fact the whole problem lies in the poor script n the hell bent attitude if CVs to turn everything into comedy or I dunno may b a motto of theirs like "keep everything light"
Mihir had a soliloquy n had reasoned himself to just care a hoot n thats it! Nobody is even caring to talk to him! N partying just for Adi! Mihir us supposed to be a ghar ka beta too! 

Mihika was forced into marriage but now she is turning an Ashok into a buffoon! I dunno who is enjoying but I am not. But strangely I am enjoying Ashok n Suraj n the way they r baffled by that crazy Mihika.  In fact any of her behaviour to take "badla" for Mihir, family, Tom dick n Harry is as silly n boring for me as her constipated look she is sporting these days.

The Shagun track is not bad coz I think The end result will b Adi accepting his father n family. But gosh the poor thing who us acting the Adi character is really bad n it is straining to see him on screen. Ouch n we have I dunno his many weeks to see him trying hard  to act traumatized n love deprived.Ouch

Edited by omshreejaanu - 27 December 2014 at 10:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mischiefAshu25

Jenny_1709 Senior Member
Jenny_1709
Jenny_1709

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
I dont feel DivAn/IshRa lacks chemistry. Every time an intense and romantic scene comes up, their chemistry oozes out! They're perfect together, their chemistry is perfect and theor bonding is perfect. Karan and divyanka are so comfortable with each other. See the OLVs.. Kitna comfy hai dono ek saath

Blue2020SimRisemischief

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
See sumiko end of the day if it's a good story well told even the illogical X-ray glasses would have been fun - now in the Kachra of YHM - bad story telling - bad direction- bad screenplay - bad dialogues, no one has time for half decent chemistry 
I want it all why the hell should I watch becos END of the day ishra won't separate and adi will bond with ishita 
Hello a story is a journey 
An ending is one line
I am watching for the story not for the ending 

sumikomomb24Ashu25

Go to top