Not Warm enough (Page 2)

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiko

Originally posted by columbia

I have not been watching the show
I actually stopped when I saw the ishra sofa scene frankly which was so forced and lacked complete chemistry but that's just my view so pls don't hold it against 

But I completely agree - I feel this whole track is fakely executed. There is no conviction! Aisa lagta hai Cvs are making it up as they go along

Pata nahi Mazaa nahi aa Raha so stopped watching 

There is no conviction. The reality has gone out of the reel. That uncanny feeling that this can't be this way on reel unless it is for real is being deliberately wiped out of the mind's of the viewers slowly and steadily.Just as Shagun is slowly influencing Adi to believe Ishita's love ad kindness is not real so also Karan and Divyanka are trying to rewind the reel to convince the audience that this is just reel and not real.

I would not go that far sumiko, but I do believe that becos the love story of ishra has reached a certain impasse - the cvs made the mistake of making it - I love you pehle kaun bolega - the classic cliche track in a love story within a very serious mentally abused child track the whole ishra love story has gone for a toss!!! It just bad analysis and bad writing! 
Divan hold a certain charm still, they do have it, yes,the comfort level is high now after having worked for so long but the je ne sais quand factor has gone. Woh thoda sa freshness is missing! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashu25mayu1982--Megha--

sumiko Goldie
sumiko
sumiko

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
I feel one of the reasons for this change which I am feeling or lets call it a shift is that by now the number of snippets which are being put out by whatever source regarding their personal  lives is really quite unnecessary.Initially all this was much less. Now a days I cant help feeling that the main leads are countering impressions and speculations about their real life relationship created in the viewre's minds by divulging too much of their personal life.Of course they have to be in the piublic eye,or may be their real partners should not get upset, or this is reverse psychology to whet the interest of the viewers.Well the TRPs are high.So the impression that  they look well matched and make a real good pair in reel and real,,seasoned with the chicest of seasoning from personal life.whether it be clothes,habits,interests,friends,family,taste ,house,other functions which they attend and referances both covert and direct about alleged real life relationships  is consistently  maintained. I can only say the gimmick may not always prove that effective. And anyway it should not take away from the IshRa romance which is the main theme of this show called YHM
--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiko

I feel one of the reasons for this change which I am feeling or lets call it a shift is that by now the number of snippets which are being put out by whatever source regarding their personal  lives is really quite unnecessary.Initially all this was much less. Now a days I cant help feeling that the main leads are countering impressions and speculations about their real life relationship created in the viewre's minds by divulging too much of their personal life.Of course they have to be in the piublic eye,or may be their real partners should not get upset, or this is reverse psychology to whet the interest of the viewers.Well the TRPs are high.So the impression that  they look well matched and make a real good pair in reel and real,,seasoned with the chicest of seasoning from personal life.whether it be clothes,habits,interests,friends,family,taste ,house,other functions which they attend and referances both covert and direct about alleged real life relationships  is consistently  maintained. I can only say the gimmick may not always prove that effective. And anyway it should not take away from the IshRa romance which is the main theme of this show called YHM

I dont think its personal life of actors that is disturbing the onscreen Romance. Rather it is bad storywriting and overall execution. Yes Divyanka T n Karan P look tired, ya there r slip ups too m not saying they r best each n every day but I think when we look at overall package its not entertaining much as it was before. N i wud not blame Actors for it majorly. 

We see Romance happening in between tragedy (Mihir's personal loss, shock of Mihika marrying Ashok n Shagun n Adi stranded on streets). While all that Tragedy was happening, Ishra seem to be romancing. This thought is kind of lame, no parent/ sister/ BIL/ friend would have romantic thoughts while there is personal crisis going on. 

N then overall the way almost confession was handled LOL (Its really laughworthy). So many serious issues cropped up - Raman's insecurities and Ishita trying to take relationship further n the way this track was handled was a complete disaster. Like absolutely no questions were asked? Ishita never bothered asking "Why Divorce, Y such a huge step?". Raman never bothered telling her what made him take such a huge step. 

So the way whole build up to confession/ Progress in Love story fell flat. N I guess this is the reason many people r not able to relate to Ishra now. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyoemayu1982

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
For me these Ishra romance and their teasing scenes re only saviours and our survivor to bear this track
Otherwise this track isnt worth at all
It's all dirty and shitty
Who brings sautan at home
Just to create drama and make shagun at Bhalla house writer has glorified shagun as bichari which she isn't at all she is not called a victim and not at fault which isn't true
Just to make shagun at Bhalla house cvs are feeding any shit coming into their stupid brainless brain
Just hope cvs keep giving us Ishra scenes

SurabhiA91Aru.Divan

DiyaRathore Goldie
DiyaRathore
DiyaRathore

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
It's mainly because of the storyline. I agree both the actors are publicizing their personal lives a bit too much off late but I don't think that actors' personal lives have anything to do with it. If you just consider the confession scenes, CVs have made a mockery of them. There are as many as 10  confession scenes where either Raman or Ishita tried to confess their feelings but every time it ended in misery. Now a viewer knows if they try to confess, it's just a scene they won't do it in real as CVs want to prolong confession. How can anyone enjoy their romantic scene then even if DivAn give their 200%. You can not enjoy a scene if you know it is just to appease the viewers and doesn't hold any significance with the storyline.

Edited by DiyaRathore - 27 December 2014 at 9:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SurabhiA91

sahelilovesishr IF-Dazzler
sahelilovesishr
sahelilovesishr

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Divan ARE the only good thing in YHM right now. 

SimRise

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
This is the reason I am squatting at. Nisha' s FF 
Her story has more punch and passion than Ishra on T.V 
I am sorry it's true 

Also YHM has lost it's way 
Completely no matter how much all of its fans may belt out but it has 

The old magic has gone! 
fans know that in their heart! 

@sumiko - you would love Nisha FF. 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4265449
Check it out it's my new obsession mental space Big smile

Edited by columbia - 27 December 2014 at 9:58pm

mayu1982

MonalSingh Senior Member

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SimRisecolumbia

Go to top