India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Not Warm enough

sumiko Goldie
sumiko
sumiko

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Though the IshRa romance is getting bolder and we are getting to see them romancing and seeming to be wanting eachother the realistic touch is on the wane.Every misunderstanding between them silently brewing or out in the open  is  caused bay another ..Plus lose ends like Bala's relationship with the other,Rinki out of the picture,Mani not on the horizon any more plus  Simi making the right noises but her expression shows forced admission that Ishita has always been right, the pass way Mihir has taken the blow,the unrealistic marriage of Mihika( it defeats all soaps). And when In contrast you recall the silent thin bond between Raman and Ishita which started as unneighbourly neighbours and went on had much more romance to it and seemed nothing but real Now things have changed-- they are made for the reel. ---- the feeling that they are meant for real is on the decline. Their romance has advanced as per script schedule, but become very professional-- main reason being Divyanka's responses are not spontaneous and Karan is very good but he looks a tired man.I notice a definite change in their whole approach despite their closeness.Divyanka's acting with Adi and Ruhi and others s very natural. But with Karan in romantic scenes it is not warm.May be Karan doesn't make her feel the way he used to as before or she is also tired 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

greatsaleenpeachesandcreamcolumbiaNisha0604-PiKaChu-smala

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
I have not been watching the show
I actually stopped when I saw the ishra sofa scene frankly which was so forced and lacked complete chemistry but that's just my view so pls don't hold it against 

But I completely agree - I feel this whole track is fakely executed. There is no conviction! Aisa lagta hai Cvs are making it up as they go along

Pata nahi Mazaa nahi aa Raha so stopped watching 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

greatsaleenpeachesandcreamNikita99Ashu25Nisha0604

peachesandcream Senior Member
peachesandcream
peachesandcream

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Ishra romance is just something that feels added on to maintain hold of the audience.  They want to give romance without giving romance.  It seems artificial and has no sizzle.  It is there just so the audience watches the drama that makes no sense.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

columbiaAshu25

iffanvidz IF-Dazzler
iffanvidz
iffanvidz

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
what to do?????
we poured more pressure to cv ...
to show more ishra scene..s...LOL
It's bluttering this way...LOL
sumiko Goldie
sumiko
sumiko

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by columbia

I have not been watching the show
I actually stopped when I saw the ishra sofa scene frankly which was so forced and lacked complete chemistry but that's just my view so pls don't hold it against 

But I completely agree - I feel this whole track is fakely executed. There is no conviction! Aisa lagta hai Cvs are making it up as they go along

Pata nahi Mazaa nahi aa Raha so stopped watching 

There is no conviction. The reality has gone out of the reel. That uncanny feeling that this can't be this way on reel unless it is for real is being deliberately wiped out of the mind's of the viewers slowly and steadily.Just as Shagun is slowly influencing Adi to believe Ishita's love ad kindness is not real so also Karan and Divyanka are trying to rewind the reel to convince the audience that this is just reel and not real.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashu25Nisha0604

mayu1982 IF-Rockerz
mayu1982
mayu1982

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiko

Though the IshRa romance is getting bolder and we are getting to see them romancing and seeming to be wanting eachother the realistic touch is on the wane.Every misunderstanding between them silently brewing or out in the open  is  caused bay another ..Plus lose ends like Bala's relationship with the other,Rinki out of the picture,Mani not on the horizon any more plus  Simi making the right noises but her expression shows forced admission that Ishita has always been right, the pass way Mihir has taken the blow,the unrealistic marriage of Mihika( it defeats all soaps). And when In contrast you recall the silent thin bond between Raman and Ishita which started as unneighbourly neighbours and went on had much more romance to it and seemed nothing but real Now things have changed-- they are made for the reel. ---- the feeling that they are meant for real is on the decline. Their romance has advanced as per script schedule, but become very professional-- main reason being Divyanka's responses are not spontaneous and Karan is very good but he looks a tired man.I notice a definite change in their whole approach despite their closeness.Divyanka's acting with Adi and Ruhi and others s very natural. But with Karan in romantic scenes it is not warm.May be Karan doesn't make her feel the way he used to as before or she is also tired 

@ Bold: Agree with you , but not rest part.

Yes both of them are tired. But I liked their chemistry , so far I don't have any complaint. Am fine with it. Rather Divs is always seems comfortable with KP. Even in OLV both seems very comfortable in doing hug scene without any awkwardness .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SimRisemischiefsahelilovesishrVsoujanyaRibelle--Megha--Angel13

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iffanvidz

what to do?????
we poured more pressure to cv ...
to show more ishra scene..s...LOL
It's bluttering this way...LOL

Darling it's not us it's them!!! 
Kabhi mut soch na ki humare liye kuch hua ya Kiya hai
The cvs are most arrogant and greedy set of people 
They don't care about fans 
Stars and actors do but believe me CVs don't 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikita99Ashu25mayu1982--Megha--

--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayu1982

Originally posted by sumiko

@ Bold: Agree with you , but not rest part.

Yes both of them are tired. But I liked their chemistry , so far I don't have any complaint. Am fine with it. Rather Divs is always seems comfortable with KP. Even in OLV both seems very comfortable in doing hug scene without any awkwardness .

Me too agree wid u on this Embarrassed

Ya overall serial feels devoid of realistic factor that was present in first 8-9 months but DIVAN r still good. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ipournamimischiefsahelilovesishrmomb24Ribellemayu1982Angel13

Go to top