Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

pri_pri_24 Senior Member

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:28pm | IP Logged

Hey you lovely people. Here is my latest OS. Enjoy. Oh and it's not proof read! 
"Nope, these flowers don't really suit you" he said as he carefully took them out of her hair. "Nor does this hair style". He took apart her bun and set her hair free. "You look beautiful without any makeup" he said as he caressed her cheeks. "This dress doesn't look too bad either, but you look great in your tops and trousers" he said as he eyed her head to toe. 

"I'm sorry" he said as he hung his head in shame. 

She didn't say anything. She was left feeling emotionless. The past 30 minutes have changed her life, for better maybe. 

Flashback to a month ago:

"She's besotted with you Viraj" said Gayatri. "You know she's not the one. Your parents would have never allowed you to marry a common girl like her. She's not the one." 

Viraj stayed quiet as his buaji gave him a lecture. Unknown to Viraj, Nisha had witnessed the conversation from behind the door and couldn't bring herself to stay there for a minute longer. So she ran. She ran like mad. She was angry at Viraj. Why didn't he speak up, she thought. 

Flashback to a week ago. 

She avoided Viraj. He too was confused by her behaviour. He craved her attention. 

"Sir, here is my resignation" Nisha said as she handed Viraj the letter.
 "And on what grounds are you leaving, Miss Nisha" he said with a frown. 
"I'm getting engaged, and I have decided that after my marriage I will move to Canada with my husband" she replied with no emotion. 

"WHAT! And you didn't think to tell me?!" Viraj said as he jumped out of his seat. 
"Sorry sir, this was all very last minute. I forgot to mention it" she said. Again without any emotion. 
He walked upto her, she moved back. Again, he walked towards her. "Nish.."

"Sorry sir, my father is waiting downstairs. I have to go" and she ran out of his cabin. 
Viraj broke down. Had he lost her?

Present :

"Why sir? Why now? I had finally accepted the fact that I was going to get engaged so why did you have to come and stop it?" she asked, avoiding his gaze. 

"Miss Nisha look at me. You know I hate it when people don't look me in the eye while speaking" he said. 

Nisha looked him in eyes. 

"Have you found your answer, Miss Nisha. They're hidden somewhere in my eyes" he said. 

She continued to look at him.

"From the moment I set my eyes on you, i felt something. I didn't know what it was at first. Was it a spark? I had soon realised that I had fallen in love with your crazy antics, your bravery, your circus family and with you" he said as he took her hands into his own.

"Yeah, right! That's why when buaji said I wasn't the one you remained quiet" she said as she pulled away from his hold.

He smiled. "I knew it! I caught a glimpse of you as you ran away. Miss Nisha, buaji is.. Well.. Let's just say I am no longer on talking terms with her. She and Priyanka had planned to set us apart. I wasn't going to tell her about my feelings for you. I don't have to provide her with a justification for loving you. Moreover, I hadn't expressed my love to you at the time. Only you should know how much I love you. No one else matters apart from your circus " he said with a grin. 

Nisha couldn't digest what she had just heard. Without thinking twice she hugged Viraj. He hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry Miss Nisha for leaving it so late. I hadn't realised that you'd even think about getting engaged" he said as he had tightened his grip on her. Suddenly Nisha pulled away. 

"What's wrong?" he asked. 
"Dadaji will never agree. He was upset with Umesh bhaiya for marrying Aman, and it took him a long time to accept her. He will never accept us" she said, biting her nails.

Viraj grabbed hold of Nisha's hand and took her to the living space. Nisha resisted at times but his grip was too strong. 

There was Dadaji with a stern look on his face. "Dada.." before Nisha could continue her Dadaji had stopped her. "I am disappointed in you Nisha. Today you have proved that you're not my Nisha". Nisha tried to break free from Viraj but he wouldn't let go of her. "Dadaji, please let me explain!" cried Nisha. 

"No! From today you are no longer a Gangwal" Dadaji said looking at both Viraj and Nisha. "From today you are a Rathore!". Dadaji had a massive smile on his face. Nisha was left dumbstruck, "what?".

"Oh please Nishu, stop all this drama!" said Kirti as she and all her cousins including Saurav and Rukma had come out from hiding. 
"We all know that you love Viraj sir" said Sukku, "or should we say Viraj jiju" said Bunty with a wink. 

"Yes Nishu bro, Viraj jiju had planned this entire fake engagement. He had confessed his feelings to the entire Gangwal circus after his confrontation with Buaji" said Jwala. 

"Yes Nisha, there was no guy from Canada" said Umesh. 
"There was only Viraj sir" said Saurav. 

"And Viraj bhaiya had told Dadaji everything" said Aman, as Dadaji patted her back. 
"And Dadaji and the entire family had agreed" said Rukma, as she giggled. 
"Yes Nishu, your Dadaji realised that our status, background nor does the fact that we're Jain, matter. What matters the most is your happiness " said Dadi as she cupped both Viraj and Nisha's face.

Viraj sat down on his knee and took out a ring from his pocket. "Miss Nisha would you do me the honour of becoming Mrs Nisha Gangwal Singh Rathore? And will you always colour my world with the chaos of trouble" he said with a wink. 

Nisha pulled Viraj's cheeks and replied "Yes! YES! YESSS!"

That day the entire Gangwal family plus Viraj began to plan for the wedding of the century. Finally the circus would be gaining another member. Or two, as Dolly was expecting. 

Edited by pri_pri_24 - 29 December 2014 at 3:16pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

prachii Goldie

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up Aww..Viraj popped up the question !!
Well scripted with flashing back n present.
U created fourth gen with Dolly expected!
just Awesome Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bleedingheart. Senior Member

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
It's so sweet. ..
usaonly IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Supurb OS Pri. PLease do write more.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Great story, was nice seeing Viraj like this and you have brought in the 4th generation 
Divi.C Goldie

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Owww it's so sweet...nice story...

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Very nice dear..

MsfairyCindreLa IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
U write so well..
I wanna see viraj doing all those things.
Is der any other romantic os of NIRAJ

Go to top