CVs This is Great Track

Posted: 9 years ago
Kudos CVs!
I was not able to watch this week's episodes; I was only reading WUs and posts and forming my opinion from that.  Today I caught up with all of this week's episodes (until Friday) and realized the core message of the track is quite different from what I was thinking.

No i don't think the idea behind this track is just SurYa separation, or Suraj's PTDS/drama.  Those are barely the means to give out the core message of this track.

I think the core message of this track is that 'a DIL is never equated with a daughter'.  No matter how much a DIL does for her husband's family, it is taken for granted.  As if it is no big deal.; as if it is the birth right of the in-laws. This track highlights this core issue - no matter how many sacrifices Sandy does, at the end of the day she is the DIL of the family, not a daughter.  How easy it is to blame her for no fault of hers? Her in-laws passing the entire blame on her, absolving themselves of their roles and mistakes.

1. Suraj brought Disha to the house.
2. Vikram brought Prema to the house
3. Bhabo asked Suraj and others to let Prema go to the restroom during HJ
4. Suraj comes out of the plane despite Sandhya telling him not to
5. Bhabo comes out looking for Suraj and getting shot

And how conveniently they pass the blame on the Sandhya.  This is what happened before.  Chhavi passed on her cheating blame on to Sandhya.  Even now Emily was saying that if Sandhya can consider her job important, why can't Mohit.

After so many years and so many sacrifices, Sandhya's integrity, love and dedication to the family is still being questioned by her in-laws.  And this is a common truth that prevails in our society.

This is a great track.  i think CVs should now keep up their good work by keeping Sandhya tough and RP realize their mistake on their own and atone for it.  There is a great message embedded in this track. I am loving it. Very unique and different from other stories.
Agree on DIL will always be a DIL for this family...  RP deserve meena and emily only... 
awsm post juhi
earlier it was about surya seperation but now it has shifted to bhasan
iam liking sandy in this bindass attitude
she is not bothered about the seperation ( for the world and surajji)
but is crying inside

πŸ‘πŸΌ
i have seen sandy like this before
interesting
iam liking this concept of DIL proving herself that she can be a daughter too

My earnest wish from the core of my heart is to see RP suffer at the hands of any other police officer or public servant who puts them in a fix to save a family member of his own. πŸ‘

Best lesson learnt and poetic justice!!!

CVs please listen to this...

Also message for all those who think like RP (Apna kaam banta, bhaad mein jaaye janta) 😑
well..sandy doesn't need to prove anything to anybody imo

to prove herself gud bahu no need to act like doormat or bury crimes your family under carpet..she did this (by gloryfying maa buisness BCT,BS case,chavi exam,LC )

other gud msg from cvs,Halwai cant handle ips wife (i mean misfit combo indeed)..main theme line,which turned out to be pura ka pura comedy.

baki sab thik hain,letc what happens

Edited by -ShahMSDian- - 9 years ago
Nice post.  This track is interesting and episodes are worthy and awesome performance of all.
Well said. A thousand good deeds are forgotten in the face of one so called mistake. A DIL's position is always so fragile.  But RP is beyond repair. Sandhya will continue to rescue them. They will act grateful for a moment and then forget it a moment later. Sandhya is far too large hearted and will continue to care for them. Both Suraj and Sandhya are far too giving in nature. They love this selfish family unconditionally. Ultimately it will become all about that and we will be left cursing cvs. It is so sad that they have butchered Suraj here. His unconditional love for Sandhya also was the USP and the very concept of diya aur baati. I still hope the reason behind his behavior is still something else. 
Originally posted by thala

awsm post juhi
earlier it was about surya seperation but now it has shifted to bhasan
iam liking sandy in this bindass attitude
she is not bothered about the seperation ( for the world and surajji)
but is crying inside

πŸ‘πŸΌ
i have seen sandy like this before
interesting
iam liking this concept of DIL proving herself that she can be a daughter too

Yes thala.. I also like sandy in this avatar... she shld not forgive sooraj and RP tat easily even after proving herselfπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by MS-CaptainCool - 9 years ago
no MS she will forgive that is the character of sandy
she will def forgive bbsa
but suraj  erm
she will not forgive him that easily
that would be another badmashi from sandy
Originally posted by b2011

Nice post.  This track is interesting and episodes are worthy and awesome performance of all.

Thanks for mentioning about the awesome performance.  I forgot to mention that in my post.  I am crying buckets.  Superb acting by all escpecially Deepika and Neeluji.  I cannot believe it is the same Deepika who was a new face on TV 3.5 years back when I started watching DABH.  She was a novice then, very sweet and simple, fitting Sandy's role very well, but sometimes lacking in acting skills. And now she is giving such a brilliant performance.  πŸ‘

Similarly Neeluji is portarying her physical weakness and mental pain so well. Everyone else is also doing superb job.  πŸ‘πŸΌ