India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Sandy shld not leave her identity(IPS)

mahiwayyy Goldie
mahiwayyy
mahiwayyy

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Ankur and ankita arguments were really goodClap.. By accepting their mistakes and telling how sandy loves RP and sacrifices she had done for RP.. Even ankita opened up the idea of sandy quitting job which shocked Suraj.LOLLOL

And suraj accepting sandy's goodness and yet very adamant in his decision of not accepting her into his life again. Suraj is very determined in his decision tat sandy shld not quit her job(identity)... Way to go surajBig smile... This is the plug point for Suraj to make him break downLOLLOL.. If Sandy says " Mein apni IPS job ko thyaag karta hoon" .. tats it Sooraj sa... Ur acting ll be gone...LOLLOL

The pain in his eyes can be clearly seen when babasa accuses her for risking babho life...Ouch

180 degree U-turn of babasa is still unbelievableShocked... He didnt see his son pain at all... How is it possible for a person who always understood his son in his thick n thin behave like this?? Confused

Why those sulking expressions of RP when ankur was confronting them esp chaviAngry ... Evvvchavi... Hope chavi face comes out soon and she shld thrown out of her sasural.Big smile

Bhabho - higher authority of RP didnt even say anything to ankur... Silly

And sandy - dreaming abt suraj and later coming to reality.. Cdnt get the significance of the nail-paint scene..Ermm

Overall a gud episode.. Liked firmness in suraj decision and light moments between sandy n bulbul...Tongue

P.S --- So plan is simple for Sandy. If she wants to know real truth or break the mystery of sooraj, act in front of sooraj to quit ur job.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LVDTJaishankarSonali_11Abiiiiii.NJ.thala

--FM-- Goldie
--FM--
--FM--

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MS-CaptainCool

And sandy - dreaming abt suraj and later coming to reality.. Cdnt get the significance of the nail-paint scene..Ermm

Nice post...Clap
I guess the nail -paint scene was to show how sandhya has changed for Suraj.
Earlier Sandhya used to not like these shringaar things, but now she love it because Suraj love it..
But she can not wear it on uniform Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahiwayyySonali_11

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
no idea about nail paint significance too...

Suraj wants Sandy have her own identity I guess...that's why he keeps stressing ASP Sandhya ASP Sandhya everywhere LOL

but his "my family" justifications is getting on my nerves...it's definitely something more than that keeps him away from Sandy...it better be...

mahiwayyySonali_11

thala IF-Addictz
thala
thala

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:32am | IP Logged
nice post MS
havent watched the epi
but iam liking these cute nok jhoks of sandy
sandy will prove that she is not a DIL but a daughter

chavi in RM is suspicious
may be there will be a comparison between sandy and chavi in future
to prove herself

mahiwayyySonali_11

mahiwayyy Goldie
mahiwayyy
mahiwayyy

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --FM--

Originally posted by MS-CaptainCool

Nice post...Clap
I guess the nail -paint scene was to show how sandhya has changed for Suraj.
Earlier Sandhya used to not like these shringaar things, but now she love it because Suraj love it..
But she can not wear it on uniform Big smile

Yeah, this can be taken too... She also said her fav color red... Also Suraj loves sandy wearing red sareeEmbarrassed
mahiwayyy Goldie
mahiwayyy
mahiwayyy

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niruba

no idea about nail paint significance too...

Suraj wants Sandy have her own identity I guess...that's why he keeps stressing ASP Sandhya ASP Sandhya everywhere LOL

but his "my family" justifications is getting on my nerves...it's definitely something more than that keeps him away from Sandy...it better be...

Yes there shld be better justification.. else diya bati concept is total failure... And no one want their wife to become an IPS OfficerLOL
Sonali_11 IF-Dazzler
Sonali_11
Sonali_11

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:28am | IP Logged
I do like this track, every episode is worth watching...Seems old DABH is back .. But the old suraj is missing .
I cannot justify the kind of things he has been doing now ..
The concept of the show is of a supportive and devoted husband, He has done so much for her ..I always loved the show for the concept it has  ..Its better if they give a proper and convincing justification of this sudden change in Suraj's behaviour.

When SV2 happened, the justification was proper, Many such happenings forced Suraj too believe that Sandhya wont be able to stay happy in rathi house but he still wasnt able to keep her away from himself , then finally when he saw the divorce papers he thought that Sandhya does not want to live with him ...n then SV2 .

I dont know anything, I just want a proper justification of his behaviour, Otherwise they shud just rename the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahiwayyy

thala IF-Addictz
thala
thala

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:42am | IP Logged
sonali we need to wait
i think after returning from hospital 
neither bb showed symptoms of PTSD nor suraj took her to counselling
that part has been left pending
cvs will continue with this nok jhok of surya
and beffore climax of this track we may have that counselling part