The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avyarima

Venus12 Senior Member
Venus12
Venus12

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolmausam

RP is a bunch of ungreateful people .
Suraj is not any different from that clan.In Yesterday Episode , when Vikram has asked not to follow Sandhya Principles , then he got an idea to put it forth before Sandhya who is now ASP of city .. He remembered her only when he has need of his work  A Selfish person want the need of his well being. I Seriously , say People like Suraj Should not Marry in their LIfe. Sleepy

A Person does bhajans of his Parents , who put the blame on others for their own mistakes.A Selfish Family and illiterate people step to any extent to make others life hell
exactly! He has proven he is no different from the rest of them.. today he says that he cannot compromise on his family's safety and security and sandy's job is a threat to that.. but tomorrow when sandhya will be the reason for the settlement of the some future rathi family issue, then all is forgotten and she's accepted back along with her job which, for reasons unknown, is no more a threat to them. Nothing's changed, she still is in the police force. Basically these are only for trps, so that a whole lot of viewers who are longing for suraj sandhya reunite, will come rushing and soar the trps rocket high. For me, suraj's character is over, and the ideal husband that he mostly was ( I won't say always..) is gone forever. I'm sure they will show the reasons behind his behavior..blah blah. Words once said cannot be taken back and will always be there.. no matter what justifications are stated later..in time it's forgotten but never erased! Atleast according to me, living with such a husband is like sitting on a ticking timebomb.. never knowing which action of mine or words spoken could tick him off and I'm out of the house. A wife is never secure in her relationship, till her husband considers her a part of his family.. which in this case suraj clearly does not.. He has repeatedly said that sandhya's duty is a threat to 'his' family.. so which family does sandhya belong to? 

Edited by Venus12 - 30 December 2014 at 9:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avyarima

Go to top