Diya Aur Baati Hum

Sandhya versus RP (Page 4)

Venus12 Senior Member
Venus12
Venus12

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avyarima

Originally posted by Maano_billi

Hey i agree dt rathi parivaar is a trash but suraj aint part ov dt trash just cuz he is feelin insecure right now dxnt change d fact dt he hz always been there 4 sandy (d same way she wz there 4 him) Embarrassed

yeah understand your point, but not to undermine what and who Suraj has being...cv has destroyed his character for me...not because he decided to leave Sandy out of the heat he is feeling righ now but because he blames Sandhya for Bhabo's situation without reason...its either he was deaf and dumb during the whole HJ track or the chicken he eat has turn his head into an empty air-space. and since i eat chicken i know that is impossible...so i will go with the first reason.

Even a normal person (Suraj was a god-like person/husband) would not blame a random police officer and hold her responsible for Bhabo's situation after witnessing what really happened...so Suraj has turn out to be a wicked husband for selfishly blaming Sandy.
exactly!! I'm mad at suraj more than anyone else. In that mad house, no one ever understood or even tried to understand sandhya.. now even suraj falls in that list.. Yea, it looks like it's the chicken in himLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_shankaravyarima

mayankgr Newbie
mayankgr
mayankgr

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:21am | IP Logged
They have forgotten what she has done for them. None of them would have been alive if she had not saved them from rajkumar !!! How can they forget all the good things done by her ????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Venus12avyarimaKimkudos

Choco_Mishti IF-Rockerz
Choco_Mishti
Choco_Mishti

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:12am | IP Logged

Hey i agree dt rathi parivaar is a trash but suraj aint part ov dt trash just cuz he is feelin insecure right now dxnt change d fact dt he hz always been there 4 sandy (d same way she wz there 4 him) Embarrassed

yeah understand your point, but not to undermine what and who Suraj has being...cv has destroyed his character for me...not because he decided to leave Sandy out of the heat he is feeling righ now but because he blames Sandhya for Bhabo's situation without reason...its either he was deaf and dumb during the whole HJ track or the chicken he eat has turn his head into an empty air-space. and since i eat chicken i know that is impossible...so i will go with the first reason.

Even a normal person (Suraj was a god-like person/husband) would not blame a random police officer and hold her responsible for Bhabo's situation after witnessing what really happened...so Suraj has turn out to be a wicked husband for selfishly blaming Sandy.
Suraj isnt being wicked or selfish its just that his male ego got hurt wen he desperately shouted for his wife to stop sandy said patni ki duty khatm for him relations arnt a duty or obligation its our love for them which we show .through our obedience affection n respect he isnt blamin sandy from heart he just cudnt accept that sandy didnt listen to him he just wanted sandy to be safe nd honestly u cant expect any huaband who luvs u more than his life to sit around n watch his wife dive in front ov death alone it was natural for him to pursue her..i am so not blaming sandy for any ov this she ia right in her own place..suraj on the other hand has just bin through more than he can handle thats y hez behaving so recklessly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifebeautifulso

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:19am | IP Logged
@maano-bili if the male ego gets hurt he can do anything. is that the justification for his action. Sorry to say that is another way of making a man not accountable for his action and place the blame on female. Oh he loves her so much, why she didn't listen to him. Because she didn't listen he abandoned her.
Yes this is the guilt trip the lady has to feel.
Sorry to say Sandhya is not at fault here, she was right on what she was doing. If CVs show even a bit of guilt in Sandhya then it is a wrong message.
if someone has to apologize and repent it has to be Sooraj and Sooraj alone.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_shankarVenus12LifebeautifulsoChiraiyya...avyarimaKimkudosPicasso9malikakasb2011pallavi25

Choco_Mishti IF-Rockerz
Choco_Mishti
Choco_Mishti

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiravi

@maano-bili if the male ego gets hurt he can do anything. is that the justification for his action. Sorry to say that is another way of making a man not accountable for his action and place the blame on female. Oh he loves her so much, why she didn't listen to him. Because she didn't listen he abandoned her.
Yes this is the guilt trip the lady has to feel.
Sorry to say Sandhya is not at fault here, she was right on what she was doing. If CVs show even a bit of guilt in Sandhya then it is a wrong message.
if someone has to apologize and repent it has to be Sooraj and Sooraj alone.
U might wanna calm down  a little dear  read my post again i never blamed sandhya for what she did she is right in her place, i just tried to portray sooraj's dilemma n pov accordin to d cvs thats it 
avyarima Goldie
avyarima
avyarima

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 6:56pm | IP Logged

Suraj isnt being wicked or selfish its just that his male ego got hurt wen he desperately shouted for his wife to stop sandy said patni ki duty khatm for him relations arnt a duty or obligation its our love for them which we show .through our obedience affection n respect he isnt blamin sandy from heart he just cudnt accept that sandy didnt listen to him he just wanted sandy to be safe nd honestly u cant expect any huaband who luvs u more than his life to sit around n watch his wife dive in front ov death alone it was natural for him to pursue her..i am so not blaming sandy for any ov this she ia right in her own place..suraj on the other hand has just bin through more than he can handle thats y hez behaving so recklessly

Male ego?????? we never knew Sandhya doing the right thing as a IPS officer can ever hurt Suraj's male ego. I always thought he knew his wife is a well trained, honest and selfless officer who would rather die than leave innocent  people she is suppose to protect suffer. Sandy was never a chicken to run away from trouble, she stands and face it like a woman...i thought he always knew that. why would he ask her to do other wise.
correct me if an wrong...but isn't this the same Suraj who wondered around inquiring about IPS job , send weeks eating burned rotis for weeks for his wife to write her exams peacefully, and accepted public humiliation for driving his wife's official car because he knew right from wrong? where was his ego?
just say!...CV are writing stupid lines.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_shankarVenus12Choco_Mishtib2011pallavi25

Choco_Mishti IF-Rockerz
Choco_Mishti
Choco_Mishti

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:03am | IP Logged

Male ego?????? we never knew Sandhya doing the right thing as a IPS officer can ever hurt Suraj's male ego. I always thought he knew his wife is a well trained, honest and selfless officer who would rather die than leave innocent  people she is suppose to protect suffer. Sandy was never a chicken to run away from trouble, she stands and face it like a woman...i thought he always knew that. why would he ask her to do other wise.
correct me if an wrong...but isn't this the same Suraj who wondered around inquiring about IPS job , send weeks eating burned rotis for weeks for his wife to write her exams peacefully, and accepted public humiliation for driving his wife's official car because he knew right from wrong? where was his ego?
just say!...CV are writing stupid lines.
Yes i already said suraj is behavin recklesslyTongue n cvs r being even more stupid these days , this is all cvs r  showin us suraj is angry cuz sandy didnt listen to him he cudnt digest it thats all Embarrassedmayb its d after effect ov d HJ track rmr the doc sayin he shud seek counsellin? till now suraj hxnt he slipped into shock wen bb wz on deathbed n he just needed sm1 to blame sm1 n poor sady became his victim mayb suraj needs counsellin right now who noes? ...but  i wont deny I wud love to see rough side ov suraj for a change ( even if he is rong)  n see surya fall for eachother all over againWink MU's n rong blames always bring the lovers closer to eachother wen they're cleared TongueBig smile

Edited by Maano_billi - 30 December 2014 at 3:09am
coolmausam Goldie
coolmausam
coolmausam

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:24am | IP Logged
 RP is a bunch of ungreateful people .
Suraj is not any different from that clan.In Yesterday Episode , when Vikram has asked not to follow Sandhya Principles , then he got an idea to put it forth before Sandhya who is now ASP of city .. He remembered her only when he has need of his work  A Selfish person want the need of his well being. I Seriously , say People like Suraj Should not Marry in their LIfe. Sleepy

A Person does bhajans of his Parents , who put the blame on others for their own mistakes.A Selfish Family and illiterate people step to any extent to make others life hell

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Venus12Kimkudosshruthiravi

Go to top