Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Sandhya versus RP (Page 3)

avyarima Goldie
avyarima
avyarima

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Venus12

Well said!!Thumbs Up What sandhya has done for the family is a very long list which they seem to have forgotten and all these selfish dumbos are proving is that they are not only dumb, but a whole lot worseErmm I hated that ankur had to bow down and beg.. when there was no need to. Sandhya has done no wrong and that's that. His begging and buttering up (like meenakshi noted) looked as if admitting that these Rathis are right and sandhya is wrong.. that's why bbsa spoke with that condescending tone so fearlessly.. otherwise he has no voice and back bone.. even today when bb interrupted.. as usual he sat there like a spineless dummy nodding his head and rolling his eyes Unhappy I can't stand anyone in that house.. especially suraj!! no amount of excuses or reasoning will justify his actions.. I know that one day sandhya and suraj will reconcile and all will be back to their own squares.. but atleast for me.. I will never be able to convince myself that suraj is an ideal husband.. cuz he can easily push sandhya away again one day if something similar were to happen in his family. This is no way for sandhya (or any woman) to live.. she deserves a whole lot better.. not like this walk on egg shells all her life!!

you are right. No reasons can justify Suraj's actions..at least not for me.
He is blaming Sandhya for putting a whole country (millions of lives) first before Bhabo? who the hell is Bhabo...Even God would have punish Sandhya if she did that.
And he seems alittle shock when Sandhya reminded him that it was him who came out after she kept them safe and Bhabo followed him..He asked if Sandhya is trying to say its his fault.
What he did to Sandhya its called emotional torture. L
Let say Sandhya was actually the one who shoot Bhabo by Mistake...His duty as a husband is to help Sandhya come out of the guilt .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_shankarVenus12Picasso9pallavi25

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by JuhiRockz

The Rathis are a bunch of stupid selfish ignorant fools.  I had a hard time tolerating them during the first 2 years of the show. I quit several times because I could not take their inhuman behavior towards Sandy. But I ove Sandy (except when she weeps like a baby despite doing nothing wrong) and that's what makes me coming back to the show and keep watching.
exactly the same for me too! I've quit watching this show so many times, but only came back cuz of sandhya.. I could never stand any from that family.. Suraj included (sorry all suraj fans). Oh yes,I totally agree, sandhya should stop crying, begging, pleading or even that ''my life is over and it's all my fault' look on her face. She is a strong girl and always was.. but somehow loses it all and turns into this meek person when the Rathis are around her.

If u remember there used to be long discussions in the Forum regarding Sandy's servile behavior to Bhabo and RP.  Specially people were irritated by her dedication and devotion to Bhabo, her going out of the way to please Bhabo. Yes, I used to be mad at Suraj too for being inert to all those ill-treatment his wife was getting from his family.  In another post I had said if he loves his family and mom above everyone, then he should not have married. He should have remained celibate and should have done family seva.  Specially SV2 became hard for me to accept and I quit watching.

I hope CVs make this track a payback time for Sandy - she should detatch herself from this family and concentrate on her career.  Let them repent and come and say sorry to her.  But I know for sure they will say sorry only to forget it. They will be back to their old games as soon as Sandy is back to their house.  But I wonder who will be negative next time - because no one is left any more in the family.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_shankarVenus12Lifebeautifulsob2011Picasso9avyarima

avyarima Goldie
avyarima
avyarima

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maano_billi

Hey i agree dt rathi parivaar is a trash but suraj aint part ov dt trash just cuz he is feelin insecure right now dxnt change d fact dt he hz always been there 4 sandy (d same way she wz there 4 him) Embarrassed

yeah understand your point, but not to undermine what and who Suraj has being...cv has destroyed his character for me...not because he decided to leave Sandy out of the heat he is feeling righ now but because he blames Sandhya for Bhabo's situation without reason...its either he was deaf and dumb during the whole HJ track or the chicken he eat has turn his head into an empty air-space. and since i eat chicken i know that is impossible...so i will go with the first reason.

Even a normal person (Suraj was a god-like person/husband) would not blame a random police officer and hold her responsible for Bhabo's situation after witnessing what really happened...so Suraj has turn out to be a wicked husband for selfishly blaming Sandy.

khushi_shankarVenus12Picasso9Choco_Mishti

avyarima Goldie
avyarima
avyarima

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine73

Suraj is a Mama's Boy !! Namby Pamby...Spineless...Angry
Sandhya deserves a real man..not a mama's boy who still clings to his mommy's sari pallav.  I hope Suraj and Sandhya separate. Not the way most of you say-but I want that Sandhya should meet a better man now. Let Suraj go crawling back on all 4's and call her back, but it's time Sandhya turned her back to this ungrateful wretched family and made a name and career for herself,finding a man who will truly respect her for who she is, and who will be her equal treating her an an equal too.

I cant even begin to tell you all how pissed I was hearing Suraj telling Sandhya's bhabhi how he did not want her to quit her job. Was he trying to sound mahaan by saying that?? Angry

Guys, lets vote for Sandhya to find a better man now. No more of Sandhya-Suraj nonsense from hereon please !!! Ouch

ha ha ha ...now i've found someone pissed than me...lol
We all know thats not going to happen. Sandhya is already in love with this Mommy sari pallav-boy, and as  parents, we cant do anything about that...than to help her and teach her to  fight for her respect Ouch
one thing for sure I would want Sandhya to stay out for that family for a while, until every member of RP comes crawling and begging with tears.Angry

Edited by avyarima - 28 December 2014 at 6:03pm

Venus12LifebeautifulsoPicasso9pallavi25

avyarima Goldie
avyarima
avyarima

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deebz

Good post. Also it is because of Sandhya, that ungrateful duo Vikram and Meena are still together.  Very true. Rathi family is rotten to the core and does not deserve Sandy. Suraj did truly love her and it is sad to see him this way. I hope his eyes open soon to his so called family. I really wonder how people go aaaw for BhaSan. She has been the main villain in Sandy's life. It is because of her all her lowlife children have the courage to behave in that manner towards Sandy. Her Shravan kumar brainwash on Suraj from age 14 is the main reason for Suraj's unreasonable behavior now. Even after Sandy had given all her jewelry to Chavi and also saved her marriage, she still asked for eighth vachan from Sandy. Put so much pressure on her for BCT. Made a deal with Kavita just to undermine Sandy's win which she very well knew Sandy could achieve on her own. Then the bodhla naatak. Now how she is holding her tongue oh so carefully when it comes to showing her support for Sandy in front of Ankur. She is like the cat that got the cream, lapping up all the fuss about her great self. Now she will be the one to 'unite' them so benevolently. I remember how rabid she used to be protesting Sandy's education. Now she is all subtle pushing this reunion. When Sandy asked her whether Suraj really not mean his accusation, she was all silent, pretty much saying "No beendni, he loves me more. My life is more precious to him ". I could not stand it. I know my  views on bhabho have made me unpopular on this forum but I stand by them. Poor Sandy sees a mother figure in her and she deserves so much better than this 2 faced bhabho. Bhabho also favors her criminal bahu Meenakshi, calling her gileri, indulging and encouraging her to continue her evil ways.

I totally agree with you. i haven't and still cant see Bhabo as Sandhya's mother...sorry, i feel she is just trying to act maha for the Rathi family and Sandhya to see more reasons why Bhabo is more lovable than Sandhya...i have been bitten too many times by this old woman not to think anything nice about her.
I think she hardly fight Menakshi because she knows Menakshi is too evil to be seen more mahan than her. thats why wants to keep Menakshi against all odds, but Sandhya? she feels the family will respecting sandy more than her so she acting all mahan not be blamed for diya and his bati separation.lets see how far she will go to start making me see her as a changed woman.

Edited by avyarima - 28 December 2014 at 6:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_shankar

pamela01 Goldie
pamela01
pamela01

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Sandhya had saved Kanha from being electrocuted.  If it was not for Sandhya Kanha would have died and the baby swap might have not been exposed.
Sandhya is very bias and due to this she is paying a high price.  She let the Ratis walk all over her. Meena and Emily defend themselves.

She forgive the Ratis especially bhabo for all their evil deeds.
If it was not for Sandhya Suraj and bhabo would have been killed by RK.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

arshi_karish IF-Rockerz
arshi_karish
arshi_karish

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
well said dear... Thumbs Up
Venus12 Senior Member
Venus12
Venus12

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:10am | IP Logged

The Rathis are a bunch of stupid selfish ignorant fools.  I had a hard time tolerating them during the first 2 years of the show. I quit several times because I could not take their inhuman behavior towards Sandy. But I ove Sandy (except when she weeps like a baby despite doing nothing wrong) and that's what makes me coming back to the show and keep watching.
exactly the same for me too! I've quit watching this show so many times, but only came back cuz of sandhya.. I could never stand any from that family.. Suraj included (sorry all suraj fans). Oh yes,I totally agree, sandhya should stop crying, begging, pleading or even that ''my life is over and it's all my fault' look on her face. She is a strong girl and always was.. but somehow loses it all and turns into this meek person when the Rathis are around her.

If u remember there used to be long discussions in the Forum regarding Sandy's servile behavior to Bhabo and RP.  Specially people were irritated by her dedication and devotion to Bhabo, her going out of the way to please Bhabo. Yes, I used to be mad at Suraj too for being inert to all those ill-treatment his wife was getting from his family.  In another post I had said if he loves his family and mom above everyone, then he should not have married. He should have remained celibate and should have done family seva.  Specially SV2 became hard for me to accept and I quit watching.

I hope CVs make this track a payback time for Sandy - she should detatch herself from this family and concentrate on her career.  Let them repent and come and say sorry to her.  But I know for sure they will say sorry only to forget it. They will be back to their old games as soon as Sandy is back to their house.  But I wonder who will be negative next time - because no one is left any more in the family.
i totally agree.. I really hope this track will turn a new page and a new era in dabh like u said.. with sandhya shown concentrating on her career and keeping herself away from those clueless Rathis.. who know very well how to drag her back into their home only to end up abusing her for something else.. they are all negative.. it could be anyoneErmm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_shankarKaShCrazyAneesaKimkudos

Go to top