Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Good postis  and good analysis.  loved it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avyarimaJuhiR

Picasso9 Goldie
Picasso9
Picasso9

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:25am | IP Logged
What a namard Suraj turned out to be.   First sign of stress and he couldn't handle it.  He's more his father's son than any of the other overt good for nothing brothers.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_shankaravyarimapallavi25

sunshine73 Senior Member
sunshine73
sunshine73

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Suraj is a Mama's Boy !! Namby Pamby...Spineless...Angry
Sandhya deserves a real man..not a mama's boy who still clings to his mommy's sari pallav.  I hope Suraj and Sandhya separate. Not the way most of you say-but I want that Sandhya should meet a better man now. Let Suraj go crawling back on all 4's and call her back, but it's time Sandhya turned her back to this ungrateful wretched family and made a name and career for herself,finding a man who will truly respect her for who she is, and who will be her equal treating her an an equal too.

I cant even begin to tell you all how pissed I was hearing Suraj telling Sandhya's bhabhi how he did not want her to quit her job. Was he trying to sound mahaan by saying that?? Angry

Guys, lets vote for Sandhya to find a better man now. No more of Sandhya-Suraj nonsense from hereon please !!! Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jane_austenkhushi_shankarPicasso9pallavi25

avyarima Goldie
avyarima
avyarima

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malikakas

I am a bit concerned they are going to bring in Chavi's problems now and compare them to Sandy. What Bhabasa and Suraj are saying now, Chavi's Mil and Dilip will likely say about Chavi. But for me the 2 situations are dramatically different because Sandy did fully accept her sasural as her own family while Chavi never accepted her husband's family as her own. So I really hope that is not the catalyst that makes the rati's understand. 
I am so irritated with this whole family. I just don't understand how they can blame Sandy and act like she only cares for her duty. She acted out of humanity. That same humanity is what Suraj used as an excuse to put his own mother's life in danger by allowing Prema to go to the washroom. Also he could've forced Bhabho to leave the plane as one of the 10 passengers-- why didn't he do that then? If they really want to blame someone then he is far more culpable than Sandy. 

Good Point Malika, Chavi and Sandhya can not be compared in any way. What they are doing and the reasons for their action is not thesame...I hope CV doesnt use Chavi situation for the Rathi to see Sandhya's importance. that will undermine the whole Sandhya's situation.
They did the same crap to keep Menakshi in the house...bringing Prema in the family...to make us chose Mena. Seriously, i have never seen a family who can keep a woman who exchange their own child just for her selfish interest. and everyone in the family is supporting her...now they all hate Sandhya for being a honest, hardworking ips office?,,what nonsense.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_shankarVenus12Lifebeautifulsob2011JuhiRarshi_karishpallavi25

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

The Rathis are a bunch of stupid selfish ignorant fools.  I had a hard time tolerating them during the first 2 years of the show. I quit several times because I could not take their inhuman behavior towards Sandy. But I love Sandy (except when she weeps like a baby despite doing nothing wrong) and that's what makes me coming back to the show and keep watching.

Edited by JuhiRockz - 28 December 2014 at 5:29pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_shankarVenus12Lifebeautifulsob2011Picasso9avyarimaarshi_karish

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avyarima

I am a bit concerned they are going to bring in Chavi's problems now and compare them to Sandy. What Bhabasa and Suraj are saying now, Chavi's Mil and Dilip will likely say about Chavi. But for me the 2 situations are dramatically different because Sandy did fully accept her sasural as her own family while Chavi never accepted her husband's family as her own. So I really hope that is not the catalyst that makes the rati's understand. 
I am so irritated with this whole family. I just don't understand how they can blame Sandy and act like she only cares for her duty. She acted out of humanity. That same humanity is what Suraj used as an excuse to put his own mother's life in danger by allowing Prema to go to the washroom. Also he could've forced Bhabho to leave the plane as one of the 10 passengers-- why didn't he do that then? If they really want to blame someone then he is far more culpable than Sandy. 

Good Point Malika, Chavi and Sandhya can not be compared in any way. What they are doing and the reasons for their action is not thesame...I hope CV doesnt use Chavi situation for the Rathi to see Sandhya's importance. that will undermine the whole Sandhya's situation.
They did the same crap to keep Menakshi in the house...bringing Prema in the family...to make us chose Mena. Seriously, i have never seen a family who can keep a woman who exchange their own child just for her selfish interest. and everyone in the family is supporting her...now they all hate Sandhya for being a honest, hardworking ips office?,,what nonsense.

Yes very good point. Chhavi and Sandy's situation cannot be compared. Chhavi is a big time liar, selfish, fraud and troublemaker, whereas Sandy is a noble soul. But on the other hand Rathis are very lowly creatures, selfish to the core. Unless their self-interest is hurt, they don't realize anything. So they may need Chhavi's truth to unfold in order for the ignorant fools to understand what they have done.  

WHAT WILL BE WRONG FOR THE CVS TO SHOW WOULD BE FOR RATHIS TO BRING SANDY BACK BECAUSE SANDY CONVINCES CHHAVI'S IN-LAWS TO ACCEPT CHHAVI BACK. I HOPE CVS DONT SHOW THAT, THAT WILL BE A VERY WRONG REASON TO BRING SANDY BACK TO RP.

RP should realize the wrong they did to Sandy not because Sandy helped them to fix Chhavi's problem (which I am pretty sure will happen). Bhabasa needs to realize that Sandy fulfilled her duties to her family and the country. He should understand that due to Bhabo's follies Prema got a second chance in the plane. Due to Suraj and Bhabo's mistakes, Bhabo got shot.  RP should also realize that for an IPS Officer DUTY IS BIGGER than family. Bhabasa should atone for his deeds and then should say sorry to Sandy from his heart.  Then only Sandy can come back to RP on her own terms.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_shankarVenus12Lifebeautifulsob2011arshi_karishpallavi25

Venus12 Senior Member
Venus12
Venus12

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JuhiRockz

The Rathis are a bunch of stupid selfish ignorant fools.  I had a hard time tolerating them during the first 2 years of the show. I quit several times because I could not take their inhuman behavior towards Sandy. But I ove Sandy (except when she weeps like a baby despite doing nothing wrong) and that's what makes me coming back to the show and keep watching.
exactly the same for me too! I've quit watching this show so many times, but only came back cuz of sandhya.. I could never stand any from that family.. Suraj included (sorry all suraj fans). Oh yes,I totally agree, sandhya should stop crying, begging, pleading or even that ''my life is over and it's all my fault' look on her face. She is a strong girl and always was.. but somehow loses it all and turns into this meek person when the Rathis are around her.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_shankarPicasso9avyarimaJuhiRarshi_karishpallavi25

Venus12 Senior Member
Venus12
Venus12

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JuhiRockz

Originally posted by avyarima

Yes very good point. Chhavi and Sandy's situation cannot be compared. Chhavi is a big time liar, selfish, fraud and troublemaker, whereas Sandy is a noble soul. But on the other hand Rathis are very lowly creatures, selfish to the core. Unless their self-interest is hurt, they don't realize anything. So they may need Chhavi's truth to unfold in order for the ignorant fools to understand what they have done.  

WHAT WILL BE WRONG FOR THE CVS TO SHOW WOULD BE FOR RATHIS TO BRING SANDY BACK BECAUSE SANDY CONVINCES CHHAVI'S IN-LAWS TO ACCEPT CHHAVI BACK. I HOPE CVS DONT SHOW THAT, THAT WILL BE A VERY WRONG REASON TO BRING SANDY BACK TO RP.

RP should realize the wrong they did to Sandy not because Sandy helped them to fix Chhavi's problem (which I am pretty sure will happen). Bhabasa needs to realize that Sandy fulfilled her duties to her family and the country. He should understand that due to Bhabo's follies Prema got a second chance in the plane. Due to Suraj and Bhabo's mistakes, Bhabo got shot.  RP should also realize that for an IPS Officer DUTY IS BIGGER than family. Bhabasa should atone for his deeds and then should say sorry to Sandy from his heart.  Then only Sandy can come back to RP on her own terms.
Very well saidClap I really hope the cvs read these and re-work on thier script and show us something like this! Not only will this be fair to sandhya by wiping all the false allegations the RathIs have dumped on her head, but will send a good message overall to the viewers.. the duty of an IPS officer and the responsibilities that follow is something that needs to be addressed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avyarimaJuhiR

Go to top