India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Sandhya versus RP

avyarima Goldie
avyarima
avyarima

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Today I watched the episode and it got me thinking.The only thing wrong from Sandhya side towards the RP is the lie her brother did to get her married out of despiration.Sandhya and the whole Rathi family had forgiven Ankur years ago for the decide, (but stupid air head Babasa had to open his stupid mouth and say "and we remember how the alliance was formed in the first place" ...is this old man suffering from amnesia?

I hate the fact he h begged them, but its ok...because he wasnt there to fight but to talk in the first place...I also love that he told Suraj how selfish Suraj is acting. In fact he said almost everything I want to tell Suraj myself...
To include...I dont know which family Suraj is talking about. Sandhya is the only reason that some people in the family are part of the family right now.
it's because of Sandhya the whole family wasn't killed by Rajkumar at the temple
its because of Sandhya those villagers couldnt kill Emily and Mohit
 its  because of Sandhya Emily successfully married Mohit
its  because of Sandhya menakshi stop taking birth-control pills that lead to the first granddaughter in the family
its  because of Sandhya Mohit is back to the family
its  because of Sandhya his bhabo is not in Jail for stealing jewelry fake priest accused her of
its  because of Sandhya they still have family jewelries  that thief stole
its  because of Sandhya Suraj got international recognition
its  because of Sandhya Suraj still has his store
its  because of Sandhya Vikram's store wasnt burned down
its  because of Sandhya Chavi is married now.
...i have forgotten the rest...the list is long

The only thing they did for Sandhya is to approve her chosen career  which frankly speaking its not their right in the first place. Even real parents these days don't get the chance make career choices for their own children talk-less of -in-laws

And encourage her during her training days...while still stressing her about stupid Chavi's wedding attendance and bhabi's duty crap.
By the way, Sandhya was a strong willed, self confident, smart head, and hardworking girl before she came to their family. It was their bad activities that broke her in the first place.

Take away Sandhya, and this family is full of ashes...death and forgotten people who lived with no values or legacy...

SORRY...I AM JUST SO MAD THAT A FAMILY LIKE THE RATHI CAN EXIST IN REAL LIFE,,

Edited by avyarima - 28 December 2014 at 6:09pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

mayankgrjs1234sunshine73monikameghandhindsa_rajikhushi_shankarVenus12b2011JuhiRKimkudosPicasso9KaShCrazyAneesaminalpink100pamela01RajeshriSgrey23Sonali_11malikakasChoco_Mishtiarshi_karishNeel_Mnep3Ambrosiapallavi25

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Super duper post...loved it to the core.  

I am yet to watch Saturday's episode but I caught up with the rest of this week's episodes.  I think this is a great track. Cvs have done a great job so far in portraying a social issue - in our society a DIL is always suspect; her love, affection, and sincerity for her in-laws is always questioned.

This is the core issue of the track - a DIL's dedication and honesty is always questioned - a DIL is never a daughter no matter what she does.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_shankarVenus12b2011KimkudosPicasso9avyarimaSonali_11arshi_karishpallavi25

khushi_shankar Senior Member
khushi_shankar
khushi_shankar

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:25pm | IP Logged

Agree with all you have said, TM!

And, I completely understand why you are angry after watching the pis ode. I read the WU and only reading it made me ferrous.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Venus12KimkudosavyarimaJuhiRarshi_karish

malikakas IF-Dazzler
malikakas
malikakas

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
I am a bit concerned they are going to bring in Chavi's problems now and compare them to Sandy. What Bhabasa and Suraj are saying now, Chavi's Mil and Dilip will likely say about Chavi. But for me the 2 situations are dramatically different because Sandy did fully accept her sasural as her own family while Chavi never accepted her husband's family as her own. So I really hope that is not the catalyst that makes the rati's understand. 
I am so irritated with this whole family. I just don't understand how they can blame Sandy and act like she only cares for her duty. She acted out of humanity. That same humanity is what Suraj used as an excuse to put his own mother's life in danger by allowing Prema to go to the washroom. Also he could've forced Bhabho to leave the plane as one of the 10 passengers-- why didn't he do that then? If they really want to blame someone then he is far more culpable than Sandy. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Baby_e09khushi_shankarLifebeautifulsob2011JuhiRavyarimaPicasso9KimkudosSonali_11arshi_karishAmbrosiapallavi25

mayankgr Newbie
mayankgr
mayankgr

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Absolutely correct. They don't deserve her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avyarimaJuhiRKimkudos

Venus12 Senior Member
Venus12
Venus12

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Well said!!Thumbs Up What sandhya has done for the family is a very long list which they seem to have forgotten and all these selfish dumbos are proving is that they are not only dumb, but a whole lot worseErmm I hated that ankur had to bow down and beg.. when there was no need to. Sandhya has done no wrong and that's that. His begging and buttering up (like meenakshi noted) looked as if admitting that these Rathis are right and sandhya is wrong.. that's why bbsa spoke with that condescending tone so fearlessly.. otherwise he has no voice and back bone.. even today when bb interrupted.. as usual he sat there like a spineless dummy nodding his head and rolling his eyes Unhappy I can't stand anyone in that house.. especially suraj!! no amount of excuses or reasoning will justify his actions.. I know that one day sandhya and suraj will reconcile and all will be back to their own squares.. but atleast for me.. I will never be able to convince myself that suraj is an ideal husband.. cuz he can easily push sandhya away again one day if something similar were to happen in his family. This is no way for sandhya (or any woman) to live.. she deserves a whole lot better.. not like this walk on egg shells all her life!!

Edited by Venus12 - 27 December 2014 at 8:30pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Baby_e09jane_austenkhushi_shankarsunshine73monikameghanb2011JuhiRavyarimaKimkudosPicasso9Sonali_11malikakasarshi_karishNeel_Mpallavi25

Deebz IF-Dazzler
Deebz
Deebz

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Good post. Also it is because of Sandhya, that ungrateful duo Vikram and Meena are still together.  Very true. Rathi family is rotten to the core and does not deserve Sandy. Suraj did truly love her and it is sad to see him this way. I hope his eyes open soon to his so called family. I really wonder how people go aaaw for BhaSan. She has been the main villain in Sandy's life. It is because of her all her lowlife children have the courage to behave in that manner towards Sandy. Her Shravan kumar brainwash on Suraj from age 14 is the main reason for Suraj's unreasonable behavior now. Even after Sandy had given all her jewelry to Chavi and also saved her marriage, she still asked for eighth vachan from Sandy. Put so much pressure on her for BCT. Made a deal with Kavita just to undermine Sandy's win which she very well knew Sandy could achieve on her own. Then the bodhla naatak. Now how she is holding her tongue oh so carefully when it comes to showing her support for Sandy in front of Ankur. She is like the cat that got the cream, lapping up all the fuss about her great self. Now she will be the one to 'unite' them so benevolently. I remember how rabid she used to be protesting Sandy's education. Now she is all subtle pushing this reunion. When Sandy asked her whether Suraj really not mean his accusation, she was all silent, pretty much saying "No beendni, he loves me more. My life is more precious to him ". I could not stand it. I know my  views on bhabho have made me unpopular on this forum but I stand by them. Poor Sandy sees a mother figure in her and she deserves so much better than this 2 faced bhabho. Bhabho also favors her criminal bahu Meenakshi, calling her gileri, indulging and encouraging her to continue her evil ways.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Baby_e09khushi_shankarVenus12Lifebeautifulsosunshine73b2011JuhiRPicasso9KimkudosLVDTavyarimaarshi_karish.Ami.nep3pallavi25

Choco_Mishti IF-Rockerz
Choco_Mishti
Choco_Mishti

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Hey i agree dt rathi parivaar is a trash but suraj aint part ov dt trash just cuz he is feelin insecure right now dxnt change d fact dt he hz always been there 4 sandy (d same way she wz there 4 him) Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avyarima

Go to top