Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Agent RKB & Agent JKR! *COMPLETED* 12a &12b - pg46 & 47 IS (Page 7)

iyuvi Senior Member
iyuvi
iyuvi

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Wow agent RKB and agent JKR..interesting concept..Totally different from your previous story..I think that lady in blue is Ishita..damn  eagerly waiting for next part ..Update soon
gonna send you a buddy request,please pm me next part 
ThanksSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arnavkidevani

-Mrinalini- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrinalini-
-Mrinalini-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Interesting start! [8-> Please continue soon! Heart

arnavkidevani

arnavkidevani Senior Member
arnavkidevani
arnavkidevani

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Hi dear friends
Firstly thank you to all my wonderful friends and buddies who have taken so much time out to post 

comments and like my updates! I am simply overwhelmed.

As promised to Tweety, I am back with a long and hopefully, interesting update of part 2 for all of you. 

I hope you will enjoy it! 

Please excuse any typos or errors

And like and comment at will! Wink

Here goes

Part 2

He scoured the hall for the Ambassador as he radioed his associates.

"Mahir I've lost the Ambassador! He's disappeared with a woman, blue dress, black hair uber sexy late 20s! I think she might be from the other side, calls herself doctor!"

"Shit RKB I thought you had it covered!" Mahir shouted through the earpiece

"I bet her boobs distracted you!" Romi smirked gearing up for action.

"Shut up Romi! We need to focus" Bala scolded and prepared his gun.

"What Bala? You always give his side!" Romi complained as he joined Bala on the staircase.

"What!?! Well yea they did a little, but anyway I'll look in his room you look in the labs! Keep in touch. Over" RKB geared up as he took the vast stars leading to the bedrooms on the east side while his partners aimed towards the labs at the back of the palace.

"Ok"

"Ok"

"Roger"

Agent RKB swept the hall once more as he got to the top of the staircase and made sure he couldn't see the Ambassador or the peacock woman before sprinting towards the Ambassadors room. As he got outside the door, he took out his gun and key card and scanned it. The door clicked, RKB pressed the handle down and pushed it open gently.

He entered slowly looking around the room as he did. The sitting room was empty so he slowly moved towards the plush bedroom. That too was vacant but he could hear the shower running so he began walking towards the bathroom with his gun pointed in front of him.

"Put the gun down slowly and no smart moves!"

A female voice instructed as RKB felt the cold steel muzzle of a semi-automatic pistol at the back of his head. Shit! She must have come from behind the wardrobe he thought. He threw his gun on the ground and caught a whiff of the lemony fragrance of the women behind him. It was the peacock doctor he realised!

"Where is the Ambassador? What have you done with him?"

"I am not at liberty to answer you! Whoever you are!" She purred.

RKB rapidly thought how to get the situation under his control and as the woman got distracted in answering him he stepped back throwing his weight on her as he fell back on her. It worked to momentarily surprise her, dislodging the gun from her hand and RKB turned around behind her, seizing her by the arms, taking hold of them behind her back and pulling her to him in a tight hold. Her mask was still on, he noticed, as he moved his face close to her ear and asked threateningly.

"NOW TELL ME WHERE THE AMBASSADOR IS?"

She in the meantime lifted her foot and sunk her stiletto heel into his foot eliciting a shout from him, and as he loosened his hold she freed her arms and took him in a guillotine choke. RKB swiftly took out a knife from his gun harness and dug the point into her waist. She was taken aback and in her shock loosened her hold around RKBs neck. Just then they heard running feet coming towards the room and they both looked at the door and then at each other!

"Oh sorry sir, madam we thought there was a commotion, sorry to disturb you! Sorry once again"

The scene the porters had walked into was far removed from the one which had just been taking place. They saw two lovers wrapped in each other's arms, the woman's exposed leg held by the man at the thigh and draped around his body and their lips locked in a passionate kiss! The poor porters turned red with embarrassment and left the room closing the door behind them.

RKB grabbed her wrists and winding his leg around her legs in a leg lock, they both fell to the floor, with him on top. He once again took the knife out and brought it to the women's neck this time. They were both breathed heavily due to the struggle and RKBs eyes involuntarily drew to the rapid rising and falling of the woman's breasts which were plastered to his chest. He was intrigued by a tiny tattoo lower down on her left breast but was unable to see it clearly as it dipped under the bodice of her dress. Getting back to the present situation he grinned and hissed at her. 

"How many times will I have to repeat myself?WHERE. IS. HE? Or should I try something else!"

She glared at him through the eye mask as she struggled to free herself from under him when the door burst open, interrupting them yet again but this time it was RKBs partners, Agent Romi and Agent Bala. But the interruption had diverted his attention and the blade cut into the peacock woman's neck. RKB flinched, and in that moment of hesitation the woman seized her opportunity to free herself, by bringing her legs up and pushing RKB off her. As he tried to grab her all he was able to catch hold of was a handful of blue dress skirt which tore off as she dashed towards the bathroom and locked the door behind her.

"Quick, grab her she knows where the Ambassador is!"

By the time the 3 of them broke down the door of the bathroom, she had escaped through the big bathroom window and they were left empty handed looking at the Austrian snow falling in the bitterly cold evening.

"Aaawww!" Agent JKR winced as she put some cotton wool soaked in brandy on her cut and bandaged it up!

The bas***d had cut her while he was busy ogling her chest! Bloody amateur! She was so angry! It wasn't a deep cut but she had never endured such imbeciles before, who didn't know how to be professionals! Tsk! She exclaimed in contempt!

And those bas***ds before him had surprised her by whacking her on the head and kidnapped the Ambassador! If only he had finished telling her what he was so anxious about! She understood that he was being blackmailed, but what with? His research? His family? She knew she had to find answers and quick!

She took off and flung her mask to the other side of the private jet and unzipped the bodice of her dress. Slipping what was left of it; down her slender legs she stepped out of the pool of blue and walked to the luxurious bedroom at the back of the plane to find something comfortable to wear. She caught a glimpse of herself, clad in a peacock blue lace basque, designed to contour and accentuate her curves beautifully, in the full length mirror. However as she admired herself she smirked! Agent JKR never wore anything on a mission which did not serve a purpose! As she looked at herself in the mirror she dipped 2 fingers between her breasts and slowly pulled out a small, gold plated case from a concealed lace pocket inside her underwear and looking at it with a smile!

"In your face suckers!" She exclaimed with a triumphant grin.

At least he had had time to pass on the little gold case, which housed the chip with all the research and antidote for cancer in it. Now she had to rescue him and sort this whole mess out.

She was sure the Executors, her formidable bosses, would have plenty to say about this botched up mission as saving the Ambassador had been part of the operation. He was an old associate of hers as well as Executor no 1s brother! Shit! The whole business was a right mess! Buckle up JKR, it's going to be a long trip home! She just hoped she didn't meet that sex craved imbecile again! What did the Ambassador call him? RBB? RNB? No! RKB! Oh! She would sort him out appropriately if he came in her way again!

Placing the chip into the safe and locking it with a combination only she knew JKR decided to change and rest for the night as the plane would land in another 8 hours, morning in Delhi. She sighed as she slipped into her white pure silk camisole and matching French knickers which her personal assistant Mahika had packed for her and slid her tired body onto the round bed. The last thoughts which took over her mind were the impending short but necessary trip home to India to attend her kids' birthday and maintain her pretence of wife and sanskari family woman. Although her role of mother was one that she took seriously therefore she had already made arrangements for a small and intimate party for her 2 adorable children. Although she wasn't their birth mother, she was the only amma they had known, their real mother having died at their birth. Her "husband" was a broody man, busy with his business and with no interest in her. He was still in love with his first wife, she had concluded but they had agreed to this no physical or emotional attachment relationship before the wedding as he was only looking for someone to oversee the upbringing of his children, nothing else. This suited Agent JKR perfectly. They almost lead separate lives only passing each other in home or coming together for the kids' sake and rare family functions, neither having close family around them. The only thing they had in common was their love and possessiveness for the children. The last thought JKR had was of her children's cute faces whirling around in her head as she slipped into a peaceful slumber.  

Edited by arnavkidevani - 29 December 2014 at 8:34am

The following 90 member(s) liked the above post:

bertfarha451288sunitasssrashmiaroranizahauffmotiMadhurima93Ardoryhm111iiaahaadashanzyDivan.nagsumasara926friendofallekta979Iloveishra7350879shutsony1990pariyansham24sininhpcool_arpanaNeha07preeti73rupzgalashni0905the_Rijannviremya1990KP_DT_Fansree1413DilshikabanksiiN.R.RonaDT_Fanjiyaa02anoos123iyuviTc_TcIshra2015.SSSS.Hsp.canadanrn1486VENBAmodernfamilyScribble_TweetyDivancrazedhaakshusahibasharmamanjusha7chandu1234Divi.Cmaanvirmischiefcrazy_bholiVsoujanyaRozy77pari_goyalsulochana90-Smiles-ankita_sidanaamrithaschathudesire_nikki9900Impossible.GirlAkshatha19RomComFanfSharmNIDA.ISHRAFANshravani_2311Ribellepri12swathinDivan.Poojavampire12345678daisydee425-Raz-avni_19desisweetheart9--Nargis--vidya.anandomshreejaanu_Deepika_usaonly-Mrinalini-Nikki_TitliNichuss

Divancraze Goldie
Divancraze
Divancraze

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Awesome update!
I wonder what will happen when they find out their real identitys!

arnavkidevani

sara926 Groupbie
sara926
sara926

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Really nice loved it
Continue soon

arnavkidevani

Ribelle IF-Rockerz
Ribelle
Ribelle

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Woohoo! That was an amazing mission! Hahaha
Okay, I loved it...though they seriously have to be blind and deaf to not recognise each other...but I have no qualms about it. ;) UD soon?

arnavkidevani

annvi Senior Member
annvi
annvi

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:37am | IP Logged
This is one awesome update...

arnavkidevani

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311