Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Agent RKB & Agent JKR! *COMPLETED* 12a &12b - pg46 & 47 IS (Page 46)

florine_20 IF-Dazzler
florine_20
florine_20

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
That was an action packed update. Superb execution. Waiting for the next

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arnavkidevani

divya17.8 IF-Rockerz
divya17.8
divya17.8

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Amazing update...
continue soon.. waiting for nxt update..

arnavkidevani

Dilshika Senior Member
Dilshika
Dilshika

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Awesome updates. Amazing. ...Eargely waiting for the nxt! 

arnavkidevani

desisweetheart9 IF-Rockerz
desisweetheart9
desisweetheart9

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the PM. Loved the update. Hope that JKR will be okay.

arnavkidevani

arnavkidevani Senior Member
arnavkidevani
arnavkidevani

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

Hi friends 

Updating with the last part to this story. I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for all your appreciation and love! I am so pleased you enjoyed my ramblings and attempt to present an alternative version of our beloved Ishra!Big smile

I hope you will enjoy reading this final part as well as all the others and that I am able to do justice to your expectations!Smile

Please do let me know what you think of it, if you canWink 

Here goes...

----------------------------

PART 12a

"Nooo!"

Bang bang bang bang bang bang!

...JKR

...Open your eyes!

BLINK

...Ishita!

...Stay awake!

BLINK

...Bala hurry!

...JKR, you'll be fine!

BLINK

...Just...just stay with me!

...Main hoon na tumharay saath!

...hurry up doctor!

... I'm not leaving her like this!

... Ishita...

...hello sleepy head...

...how are you today...

...get well soon...

...I'll be back as quickly as I can...

I love you.

Ishita stirred in her bed remembering fragments of the events straight after she had been shot in the back by Surgwine. When she had eventually come round after the operation to remove the bullet and the anesthesia, Mahika had informed her Raman's care and worry for her. He had been there beside her throughout the 8 days that she had drifted in and out of consciousness. He had held her, taken care of her, shouted at the doctors to hurry, argued with the Interpol agents, kissed her, watched over her and occasionally broken down and cried for her. Only when she had started waking up and the consultant had assured him that Ishita was out of danger, did he leave her side to resume his official duties.

That had been 4 weeks ago and where he still was as far as she knew. He had been called to give evidence at Surjwine's trial at Interpol head quarters in Switzerland. Yes Surjwine had survived! Which was a good thing really otherwise RKB would have been in trouble. But there was plenty of evidence against him to guarantee he would be gone for the rest of his life! Vandita had earlier messaged Ishita that the trial was over and RKB was just completing the legalities now. He would be free in another week or so.

Vandita had also informed JKR that Shin had been returned home safely with a new house and funds provided to lead a normal life after his traumatic existence at the brothel.

After resuming their normal lives all the secrecy and aliases were back. Aaya, Simmie were still ignorant of their other boss, Raman's true identity. And Romi and Bala still didn't know that JKR was actually Ishita, RKBs real wife. Mani and agent K had been redeployed and new people arrived in their place. Mahir had clocked on though as had Mahika, who had guessed the truth as soon as she saw Raman at the hospital, by Ishita's side. Obviously they had both been sworn into secrecy after that. Ishita also preferred it this way, at least for the time being.

She glanced up at the silver clock on the wall. It was just past 11pm. She turned slowly to lay on her back. It was over a month now that she had been injured and she felt fine apart from a dull pain in her side, lower back. She had been advised to take it easy for a while but it was nothing major just the tissues healing leaving a small scar, which would fade over time, the doctor had said.

Once recovered she had been desperate to return home to her babies! They were equally ecstatic to see her when she came home 2 days ago and they had hugged and kissed profusely. She had also wholeheartedly thanked Aaya and Simmie for saving her darling twins and bringing them home safe and sound.

Ishita sat up slowly in Raman's bed careful not to wake Ruhi, who was sleeping beside her. Since her return Ruhi had developed a minor cold and cough due to the cold Delhi weather. She had been rather clingy towards Ishita and lately taken to waking up in the night and asking for her papa. The doctor had said this could be a side effect of the recent trauma, enhanced by the illness but hopefully Ruhi would return to normality soon. On these occasions Ishita would bring her into Raman's room and they would both snuggle up in his bed reminiscing and talking about "Ruhi's papa" until the child dosed off.

Ishita had been thinking about "Ruhi's papa" quite a lot lately! She dreamed about him, felt his presence, and even thought she smelt his aftershave! What was this medication that the military used in their hospitals?!? It turned a sane person delirious! She thought ruefully as she contemplated the sinful thoughts it was making her have regarding him.

She blushed! JKR blushing was a mini miracle in itself!

She remembered all he had done for her and the feeling he evoked in her left her quite breathless. She felt a strong sexual desire along with an ache in the pit of her stomach everytime she thought about him and his eminent return. She vividly remembered the last words he had spoken to her.

I love you.

Even in her semi consciousness, Ishita had been able to gauge the sincerity and depth of Raman's words as they reached and touched her very soul. She longed for him to come home soon so she could also declare her love to him. She was sure he knew now that she was Agent JKR. And she was glad.

Just then Ruhi stirred and started coughing. Ishita quickly brought some water to her lips but Ruhi coughed herself sick all over Ishita as she cradled her. This seemed to lighten her chest and after a wipe up Ruhi turned over and went back to sleep. Ishita carefully slipped out of bed, quickly got a change of clothes from her room but decided to clean up in Raman's bathroom, just in case Ruhi needed her again.

------------------------

To be continued...

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

bertpreet_21dinzy26AmritashettyMadhurima93Aastha26nerdjojoyhm111RehanajawediiaahaadashanzyIndie2121SIHI1234friendofallluks28ekta979Iloveishrasham24sony1990Divan.ashni0905WaterIcethe_Rij...Deepika...cool_arpanaCBrocksrupzgalpreeti73Dilshikamonalisa123banksiisree1413N.R.Ronajiyaa02iyuviTc_TcRaina1234Hsp.canadaVENBADivancrazechandu1234mischiefmaanvirsahibasharmaIshra2015ankita_sidanachathusulochana90amrithaspari_goyalRozy77desire_nikki9900Impossible.GirlAkshatha19fSharmNIDA.ISHRAFANavni_19rinku95desisweetheart9pri12swathinDivan.Poojadaisydee425-AmalAziz---Nargis---Mrinalini-usaonlyNikki_TitliMysticRiverNichuss

pari_goyal IF-Dazzler
pari_goyal
pari_goyal

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
liked it...
update next part soon...

arnavkidevani

avni_19 IF-Rockerz
avni_19
avni_19

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
awesumm updateee!! finally ishita back at home!!!
lovedd it! cont soon!! hope ishra confess now! :P LOL!

arnavkidevani

Divan.Pooja IF-Rockerz
Divan.Pooja
Divan.Pooja

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Nice update! Continue soon I want to read how it comes together

arnavkidevani

Go to top