Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Agent RKB & Agent JKR! *COMPLETED* 12a &12b - pg46 & 47 IS (Page 34)

avni_19 IF-Rockerz
avni_19
avni_19

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Hahahah! Raman's thought process ws phenomenal! Poor guy gt confused... hahaha

Damn the gas had to release out whn thy were gonna talk!
Lol! Loved it! The way u keep us waiting... shaitan dimag hai tera! ;-)

Cont soon.. hope kids are fine!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arnavkidevani

arnavkidevani Senior Member
arnavkidevani
arnavkidevani

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avni_19

Hahahah! Raman's thought process ws phenomenal! Poor guy gt confused... hahaha

Damn the gas had to release out whn thy were gonna talk!
Lol! Loved it! The way u keep us waiting... shaitan dimag hai tera! ;-)

Cont soon.. hope kids are fine!

WinkLOLWink @ highlighted!LOL

avni_19

Divan. Groupbie
Divan.
Divan.

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Omg... that was good! She was just about to tell him and aww Embarrassed him staring at her Wink How cute! Continue soon x

arnavkidevani

Divan.Pooja IF-Rockerz
Divan.Pooja
Divan.Pooja

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Ramans wish will come true he will be stunned when he finds out!
Lovely update

arnavkidevani

desisweetheart9 IF-Rockerz
desisweetheart9
desisweetheart9

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the PM. Loved the update. Hope the kids are okay.

arnavkidevani

Viji15 Goldie
Viji15
Viji15

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Loved it!

arnavkidevani

PinkRose95 Goldie
PinkRose95
PinkRose95

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 12:04am | IP Logged
please continue sooon
waitingSmile

arnavkidevani

arnavkidevani Senior Member
arnavkidevani
arnavkidevani

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 9:30am | IP Logged

Hi friends

Thank you for all your comments and likes!Smile

I am back with an update hope you will all enjoy it. Steadily working towards the end so just a few more parts to come. I hope you will bear with meWink

Will be adding to this part just a little tied up at the moment, sorryWink

Please excuse any typos and errors, thanks.

Enjoy!

Part 8

1 hour later...

A team of experts from the security firm cleared away the debris of the blast, and searched the whole villa for any clues as to the intruders. Ishita saw that Mani, Aaya and Neelu who had been drugged with tranquilizer shots, were taken to hospital safely. She was worried sick about the kids but she wasn't the sentimental type and preferred to act productively rather than emotionally. She had already discreetly informed Vandita of the situation, who was busy making inquiries.

She could tell that Raman was really worried too as he and Mahir frantically made calls. Unbeknown to Ishita, Bala and Romi were already on the case too, collaborating with Raman to track all the activity through the security cameras.

Zzz zzz

Ramans phone buzzed in his shirt pocket as he was talking to Mahir trying to figure out the next course of action. Ishita walked out of the kitchen towards him as he took the call.

"Hello"

"Hellooo Raman" Drawled the caller

"How are you?"

"Who's this?"

"Yaar itni jaldi bhool gayay? You are such a traitor; you forget your friends soo quickly!"

Ishita motioned frantically to ask Raman who it was, he put his hand up n closed his eyes asking her to wait.

"What do you want?"

"Aah that's the Raman I know! To the point! I want the chip and Agent JKR. You have 24 hours after which I cannot guarantee the safety of your brats!"

"But I don't know who she is! How am I supposed to bring her? And why have you taken my kids?"

"I don't care! She killed my brother! And you helped her! So you bring her to me, to Prague. My people will collect you once you arrive at the airport. Find her and bring her to me!"

And the line went dead.

"Mahir did you trace the call?"

"No Raman he cut off 5 seconds before we could place the calls location."

"Shit, shit!

"Raman kon tha? What did he say?"

"It was someone I used to know"

"Mahir, come to the office with me and get Bala and Romi on skype! Also check Mani, Aaya and Neelu are okay at the hospital"

"Raman please let me help! Tell me what they want. I might be able to help! They're my kids too you know!" Ishita pleaded.

Raman thought for a few seconds then told her to follow him into the office.

Ishita turned to look at Simmie and making a V sign with her fingers motioned for her to contact Vandita for help ASAP.

In the study Raman paced the floor in agitation.

"It was Surjwine. Ashonkas brother, the international sex trade Don! The one who made Ashonka into a criminal! He's taken the kids. He wants me to take him JKR and the chip. How am I supposed to find agent JKR? Mahir do you know who she is?"

"Why does he want her and how long do we have?" Mahir asked puzzled but opened his laptop.

"He wants her as she killed Ashonka! And I helped her that's why! The bas***d!"

"Raman what are you going to do?"

Ishita walked up to Raman as Mahir turned to look at her.

"I don't know but you don't worry. My team and I will handle it"

"I'll bring her you hurry and get to Prague!"

"What?!"

Raman and Mahir looked at her incredulously.

"Are you joking? Do you understand the severity of the situation?!"

"Raman I am not joking! I couldn't be more serious! You go, he is obviously watching you and she will meet you there"

"Ishita you don't know what you are talking about!"

"Do you trust me Raman?"

Raman stopped and thought for a moment before Ishita saw the ripples on his temple straighten and he answered her.

"Yes, yes I do"

"But Raman..." Mahir tried to talk him out of this nonsense.

"Mahir she loves them more than their mother, heck she loves them more than me. I trust her. If Ishita says she can help, then she can! End of!"

Mahir recognized when Raman had made up his mind and knew not to argue. He decided to put things into motion as quickly as possible and so opening his laptop contacted his colleagues, updated them and assigned them their roles. Ishita smiled a small smile towards Raman and assuring him further went out of the room swiftly to her own study in her room, summoning Simmie on the way up.

"Vandita has been updated; we traced the call to the drugs and prostitution district of Prague. Agent S has your jet ready and Agent M is prepping your kit. She will be accompanying you. Aaya also insisted so she and I will also come for the kids, if that's ok with you ma'am?"

"Oh Simmie! Of course you can come I will need all the help I can get, just hope everything goes well and we find them safely"

----------------------------------------------------

"Raman do you think it's wise to give the responsibility of finding JKR to Ishita bhabhi? I mean she doesn't have the resources to find an agent!"

"Hmm. You don't know exactly HOW resourceful she is!"

"What?"

"Don't worry, you prepare for Prague and prep the team for the trip we need to leave ASAP and remember to get the chip, my children's lives depend on it. I will bring it back safely as soon as we sort that bas***d out!"

"We?"

"Nothing"

Raman wore a thoughtful expression as the cogs in his brain turned and he put the pieces together. What did she say "not who he thinks she is" interesting!

But there was no time for reflection. Mahir had made the arrangements and urged Raman to hurry to the airport, Bala and Romi had everything he would need there, and accompany him stealthily. The men left the house meeting the new batch of guards arriving on duty, as Raman's silver Austin Martin zoomed out of the drive. Ishita had already left the villa in her yellow Lamborghini with Simmie.

-----------------------------

As Raman stood in the arrivals lounge he felt a tingling and the hairs on his neck stand. He knew who it was even before he turned around and looked at the white trouser suit clad, shades donned, black hat adorned and red lipped Agent JKR. She blended in perfectly with the business class crowd with a small wheelie case in tow. She came towards him wearing a brave smile and linked her arm through his. To passers-by it looked as if a couple were reuniting at the airport but internally only they knew the anxiety and trepidation they were experiencing.

As soon as they started walking towards the exit of the airport two heavily built men dressed in black suits approached then.

"This way sir, ma'am. Mr Khanna sends his compliments"

"I'm sure he does!" Raman said through gritted teeth.

But they had no reason to resist as they wanted to ensure the children's safety at all costs.

To be continued...

Edited by arnavkidevani - 10 January 2015 at 5:24pm

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

bertsunitasssnizahaAmritashettyuffmotiKaruSushhimanshikaushikArdoryhm111adashanzybeyulDivan.friendofallnagsumaIloveishraluks28ekta979shutsangeethbalakj20sham24TheSunShineCBrocksrupzgalcool_arpanaDilshikamonalisa123Feramsree1413Rianshithe_Rijashni0905banksiiDT_FanannviN.R.Ronaanoos123iyuviPinkRose95Hsp.canadanrn1486maanvirchandu1234DivancrazesahibasharmaseemamittalmischiefVsoujanyaamrithassulochana90pari_goyalRozy77desire_nikki9900Impossible.GirlSurabhiA91fSharmAkshatha19RomComFanSAKIVIAMshravani_2311avni_19black_hazeswathinDivan.Poojadaisydee425-Payal-desisweetheart9-AmalAziz---Nargis--vidya.anand_Deepika_.chiquitita.usaonly-Mrinalini-NichussNikki_Titli

Go to top