Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Agent RKB & Agent JKR! *COMPLETED* 12a &12b - pg46 & 47 IS (Page 29)

ankita_sidana IF-Dazzler
ankita_sidana
ankita_sidana

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Wow wow wow...fab update
really good...ishita has those feelings now
she craves for him and best part is ki she wants to share the truth with him as he already has a past.
waiting to c how raman will react...m sure u r planning to update soon haan...eagerly waitingg

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arnavkidevani

arnavkidevani Senior Member
arnavkidevani
arnavkidevani

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Dearest friends 

I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your interest, comments and messages regarding my story! I am glad you are enjoying reading as much as I am enjoying writing it! 

Aap kay pyar kay badlay main aap ko aur kuchnahi lekin eik chota say update zaroor day sakti hoon! Embarrassed

Hope you enjoy Raman's internal monologue! LOL

PART 7

Raman sat in the soft leather chair, in his study, deep in thought. The injury he had sustained on his head was nothing compared to what his heart had endured at the hands of Shuglanna! He had spent hours on the hospital bed thinking over how she could have been so selfish and cruel. But his abhorrence and contempt faded as he contemplated the actions of another women altogether. His wife Ishita. A selfless woman devoted to her research lab and HIS children. A woman, who he had married, for his own selfish desire to have a positive role model and MOTHER for HIS children. She had unquestionably agreed to his unreasonable demands. He fulfilled his body's needs elsewhere. Heck he was no saint! But she had never demanded HER conjugal rights from him. But the love and stability she had provided to his kids made her the ONLY woman worthy of being called their MOTHER.

His encounter with the truth of Shuglanna, made him feel ashamed at having ignored this kind and conscientious woman in his home and he felt he had taken her for granted.  He made up his mind to thank her for all she had done for them which, he thought bitterly, their own mother had been unable to do!

Then his thoughts steered towards yet another woman. A woman, whose quick thinking and bravery had saved the ambassador, his daughter and HIS lives. She had also managed to save the important research chip from reaching the hands of a madman. He recalled a vague memory of her cradling his head and her faint lemony fragrance infusing his senses as she bent to kiss him? He wasn't sure about the details as he had drifted into unconsciousness straight after.

He couldn't help the slow side smile which began to spread on his glum expressions as he remembered agent JKRs heroic actions. A woman with a brain as well as looks and a body to die for! Shuglanna didn't have the power to cloud his thoughts any longer. Her heartless and ruthless betrayal had helped him flush her out of his system

As his sense of humour returned he had the most absurd thought enter his head. Wouldn't it be simply fantastic if somehow JKR and Ishita could be combined into one to become the ultimate woman! The one he respected and the other he was lusting after! He sat up straight at his twisted thoughts and grinned. It must be the after effects of his medication playing havoc with his hormones! Just then he heard a knock on the door. Great tea! Exactly what he needed to clear his head.

"Come in"

He was mildly surprised to see Ishita come in with a tray of tea and biscuits. And the light pink coloured saree she wore made him look at her twice. She looked...different.

"Hi, aap teek ho? I mean how was the meeting? Tea?"

"Haan yes meeting teek thi. Erm Simmie ko kehti. You shouldn't have bothered" he motioned towards the tray.

"It's ok. I wanted to."

He turned to look at her, shocked! She had never talked so freely with him before. Was she feeling ok? She looked different too. He hadn't noticed her so closely but he was sure she had changed somehow. Something niggled at him but he couldn't put his finger on what it was.

Raman continued to stare at Ishita, up and down now. Her saree wasn't the bland ensemble that she usually wore. It was a softer fabric and as she placed the tray on his desk he saw a glimpse of creamy skin peeking out of the sheer saree at the waist. Wait what?!?! She didn't wear clothes like these! She usually wore those fully covered sarees like nuns. And which his hands had sometimes itched to tear apart to reveal what she hid beneath!

Raman focus!! What is happening to you? Raman,stop acting like an idiot! He gave himself a mental kick!

He looked up at her face. He had the weird feeling she reminded him of someone else. But who? He didn't get time to analyse further as she interrupted his thoughts.

"Raman are you busy? I need to discuss something important with you"

"No I'm free. Sit. What is it? Bolo."

His attention was diverted to her figure as she spoke. Namely the outline of her bosom in the fitted short sleeved blouse. As he saw her catch him looking at her chest he averted his eyes quickly and chided himself for his stupid behaviour! He didn't mean to ogle her! Raman you are such an idiot!

"I... I wanted to tell you something"

She hesitated.

"Yes?" He encouraged.

"Erm...I don't know how to say this but...but..."

"Yeees?"

"Raman I'm not who you think I am!"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm ...I'm .." Ishita stuttered.

Smash!!

There was the sound of breaking glass! And then the house security alarms went off! Both Raman and Ishita stood up and bolted to the door and out to the hall. There was smoke everywhere, some kind of gas, which started stinging their throats and hurting their eyes!!

"The twins!"

They both cried in unison and ran towards the family room at the back of the house. They coughed and rubbing their eyes looked everywhere but the children were nowhere to be found. Ishita came against something on the floor. It was Aaya! She quickly checked for a pulse, she was unconscious.

"Raman Aaya's on the floor! Check for the others!"

"Found Simmie and Neelu, they're unconscious too! It must have been some gas. Where are the kids!?!"

"Sir ma'am there's a helicopter flying away from the roof!"

One of the maids, who must have been cleaning upstairs shouted from the stairs!

"Call Mahir, Agent K and find out where the heck Agent Mani is! He's supposed to be guarding outside!"

Ishita's ears pricked up as Raman addressed the daily maid and enquired about the driver.  But she was worried about her children first of all! Where were they!

Soon the gas cleared and all that was left was remnants of shattered glass from the back sliding doors everywhere and people with severe headaches. 

No children in sight!

The following 95 member(s) liked the above post:

bertsunitassssanjI3nizahadinzy26Amritashettycrazymishuffmotihimanshikaushikanamika_moorthiani_beyourselfyhm111adashanzybeyulDivan.luks28ekta979nagsumaSIHI1234friendofallkj20Iloveishrashutsony1990sangeethbalasham24TheSunShinerupzgalpreeti73CBrocksashni0905WaterIceJinveraannviRianshiDilshikaremya1990monalisa123KP_DT_FanN.R.Ronabanksiijiyaa02kathyinaeanoos123iyuviTc_TcIshra2015Viji15DivancrazeHsp.canadanrn1486Scribble_Tweetychandu1234maanvirseemamittalmischiefmandusahibasharmaamrithas-Smiles-Rozy77sulochana90Vsoujanyacrazy_bholipari_goyalchathuankita_sidanaVeeannshalz_123desire_nikkiImpossible.GirlSurabhiA919900fSharmNIDA.ISHRAFANSAKIVIAMshravani_2311avni_19black_haze-AmalAziz-desisweetheart9pri12vampire12345678daisydee425swathinDivan.PoojaAru.Divan--Nargis--vidya.anandomshreejaanu_Deepika_usaonly-Mrinalini-NichussNikki_Titli

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Phenomenal update...loved that niggle that process Raman about the familiarity of Ishita!!  But...wow...the kids are gone...not fair...hope they are ok!!  

Edited by --Nargis-- - 08 January 2015 at 11:10am

arnavkidevani

SAKIVIAM IF-Rockerz
SAKIVIAM
SAKIVIAM

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 7:47am | IP Logged
oh god children kidnapped.Definitly shagun and ashok.Sorry I don't remember their names.
But very interesting.they should have waited for few more minutes.Atleast let Raman's wish come true.
Darling your Ishita is your JKR.No prob.when both are united no one can stop.
mani the dumbass.
waiting for next parrt.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arnavkidevaniusaonly

ankita_sidana IF-Dazzler
ankita_sidana
ankita_sidana

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Oh shit..just before they could talk...omg
aww...the poor kids...you ended at erong time yrr
or ittu sa update...
the best part was raman wanted ishita and jkr to be same
but now update sooner...i think this tym raman and ishita will work together as jkr and rkb for their kids
eagerly waitingg

arnavkidevaniusaonly

banksii Senior Member
banksii
banksii

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 8:06am | IP Logged
First time iam commenting...Beautiful ss with difft. Concept...
Fab update..wht happen 2 the kids? It quite thrilling and interesting...plz update soon...

Edited by banana.ishra - 08 January 2015 at 8:17am

arnavkidevani

vidya.anand IF-Sizzlerz
vidya.anand
vidya.anand

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 8:12am | IP Logged
you are such a tease...aise mod pe yeh hogaya!
ab agents in action to bring back the kids...perhaps the villains need the chip! 

Raman's thoughts were awesomely written..his dream fantasy is already true but he doesnt have a clue! LOL
cont soon!

Edited by vidya.anand - 08 January 2015 at 8:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arnavkidevaniScribble_TweetyHsp.canadausaonly

usaonly IF-Stunnerz
usaonly
usaonly

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 8:21am | IP Logged
OMG Raman already has fantasy wish for Ishu and RKB should be combine person and he has see goodness in Ishu and still he like RKB too. I like this twist way hope the secret is out in unexpecting way before Ishu can tell him. She will come to rescue the twin in JKR form or  in Ishu form but JKR style.Oh you make me eager for next update.

Gulabo12345arnavkidevani

Go to top