Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome!

Waiting to know how RKB rescues JKR! πŸ˜ƒ
arnavkidevani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=Divan.] Still waiting to see RKB's reaction to finding out JKR is Ishita πŸ˜ƒ [/QUOTE
He knows but will confront her privatelyπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by arnavkidevani - 9 years ago
arnavkidevani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Hey friends 

I'm back with part 11 of my story. So sorry for late and short updates but real life has caught up with me πŸ€’

Anyway I hope you enjoy this,and I promise to update the last part soonπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for reading and liking!

Please ignore any errors and typos!

Enjoy!

PART 11

Romi, Mahir and Agent Mahika had met and penetrated the building through the service entrance. Everywhere was heavily guarded as punters and gamblers flocked the place of sin and vice. The agents wove their way stealthily into the center, planting bombs around the building which would help them when they escaped. Bala waited in the chopper for RKBs signal and to take them all home once this mess was over.

-----------------------------------

As JKR stood on the dance floor, it began to rotate slowly and the music got loader. The crowd became more wild and kept dancing and cheering to the music. Surjwine also called out to JKR

"Dance b***h dance!"

"Show us the goods, girl!"

One of the Arabs shouted and leered.

RKB had had enough now and was losing his patience, but he decided to wait just a little longer.

"Yes we want to see the goods before we buy!" Sniggered the other Arabs too and started laughing!

"Come on woman! Comply with their requests! Give them a good show before you go down!"

RKB fisted his hands in anger but looked on as he saw JKR lift her hands slowly and move her hair back, off her face. She stood up straight and started tapping her foot to the beat of the music. They Arabs began to cheer excitedly at what they presumed to be a strip show. RKB looked on horrified and extremely possessively, was about to get up and take matters into his own hands as JKR moved her hands to the front of her jumpsuit and put her fingers to the zip and slowly began to open it.

However before he could intervene he saw JKR suddenly jerk her head forward and throw her hair in forward again. Then just as suddenly she threw her head back and as she did she pulled out two of her guns and pointed them towards Surgwine and his guests.

"Tera kya ho ga sambha? Now YOU shall see a proper show!" She said threateningly.

RKB smiled

That was the kickass JKR he knew! RKB discreetly messaged Bala from his watch, to have the chopper ready at the top of the building. As this show was about to get dirty and they would need to escape quickly.

"Get her guards!"

JKR started shooting as guards came to attack her from different sides. RKB located 2 water sprinklers near the areas he had stuck the gum and fired shots at them. The water in them fell onto the gum and activated the explosives in it, triggering a series of explosions around the dance floor! Now there was a frenzy of people running around to get out of the building! The Arabs' guards were trying to save them and get them out of the building too.

RKB then jumped up and taking off the Arab cloak, joined JKR on the dance floor. They were standing back to back shooting as guards came towards them and people screamed and ran trying to get out.

"What took you so long?"

"I wanted to watch another strip tease!"

"In your dreams loser!"

"That can be arranged! Never say never!"

"You get Surjwine, Interpol's nearly here. I'll get these Arabs!"

"You can't handle them alone!"

"You don't know me! I'm JKR!"

"Okay ma'am!"

RKB swiftly jumped over the sofa and grabbed Surgwine in a head lock, bringing a gun to his head before the guards could help him! The Arabs looked on petrified as people were running around seeing the guns and the bombs blasting. The hall was beginning to cloud up with smoke. More of Surjwines men appeared and RKB heard agent JKR begin to shoot again. Surjwine struggled in RKBs hold but it was not easy to get free from an angry RKB. He spoke in Surjwines ear.

"Did you really think that you could kidnap my kids and get away with it? And then you try to sell off MY WIFE to these ostentatious and vulgar bas***ds!! I'm going to kill you for that!"

"Your WIFE? Agent JKR is your wife?" Surjwine choked.

Just then a guard tried to attack RKB from behind but JKR was too fast and shot him in the foot. He yelped in pain and fell to the floor.

But this momentary distraction led Surjwine to punch his elbow into RKBs stomach and as his hold loosened he fled into the smoke.

"Bollocks!"

Meanwhile Romy, Mahir and Mahika had entered the dance hall and began fighting with the guards. Mahika located Shin and a few of the other sex workers helped as they rounded up the Arabs and tied them up. They handed them over to the Interpol officials who had followed them into the building.

Mahir began directing all of the sex workers, Shin, Romy and Mahika out to the service entrance so they could be led to safety. As another big blast was heard Mahir motioned to RKB to head out with JKR as the building was going to blow, who waved his hand and pointed to the roof, and signaled to him to go, he would follow. He looked around to find JKR, saw that she was busy in physical combat with a guard and was just delivering her last punch. He grabbed her and putting his arm around her waist pointed to the roof and fired a shot in the centre. Then pointing his watch towards the metal pane above, pushed a button to release a lead wire which went up and lodged into the frame. As he tugged, the watch began to wind back up and managed to pull them up with it.   

They both got to the roof, climbed out and hearing the chopper began to run towards it.

"You are a pretty resourceful guy!" Grinned JKR.

"Soon I'll show you exactly HOW resourceful I can be!" RKB flirted back grabbing her hand.

Just as they were about to climb into the helicopter a shot was heard over the sound of the propellers. RKB felt the sharp intake of breath and something warm began penetrated his shirt. As he looked down he saw his shirt was covered in blood and JKR leaned on him as her body became limp.

This is the end...

Hold your breath and count to ten...

Feel the earth move and then...

Hear my heart burst again...

For this is the end...

I've drowned and dreamt this moment...

So overdue I owe them...

Swept away I'm stolen...

Let the skyfall!

When it crumbles!

We will stand tall!

Face it all together!

Where you go I go,

What you see i see!

I know Id never be, me, 

Without the security 

Of your loving arms, 

Keeping me from harm!

Put your hand in my hand and well stand!

"Nooo!!!!!!!!!!"  

RKB cried out in anguish and turning around in anger pointed his gun towards Surjwine and fired all 6 shots into his chest.  

Edited by arnavkidevani - 9 years ago
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh this time I am first. Very excited update.Full with action. The bullet got to JKR  right Hope she is ok. Now RKB turn to Takecare of her.πŸ˜‰ Hope next update can see some romance and naughty RKB.
Hsp.canada thumbnail
That was an awesome update. It was well paced.
Thanks for the PM.

RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WOW!  What a thrilling update... thanks for the PM! 😊

They almost got away and then... πŸ˜”

Looking forward to your next update and the JKR/RKB confession/confrontation.

Thanks so much for updating BTW, with all that's happening on our screens , this kind of story and characters are a welcome distraction.πŸ˜ƒ
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Finally power packed action...

Rkb nd jkr best in their own ways...

Suraj 😑

Want to rkb nd jkr confrontation...

Waitng fr nxt...
Updte soonish
AdventureGirl14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wow, awesome chapter!! So gripping and enjoyable. Really well written πŸ˜Š
JKR and RKB are invincible together. 
I hope she recovers soon. Gearing up for some intense scenes😳
Update soon πŸ˜Š
Divan.Pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful action packed update
hope to see some romance and of course their union in the next one, update soon!Edited by SanayaBarun - 9 years ago
ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Action pack update
wow yrrr..brilliantly written
rkb and jkr at their best
everything accrdng to plan
but this end???
am all the more confused now
Wat next??
Cont soon