Agent RKB & Agent JKR! *COMPLETED* 12a &12b - pg46 & 47 IS - Page 13

Posted: 9 years ago
Read it all together and its a great story
continue soon
Fab update! I loved how you've made all the characters a part of this story. Even "Paramleech" had a part.. lol๐Ÿ˜†
And RKB is so droolworthy! Nothing gets past him. I loved that he recognized her in the end๐Ÿ˜†
Can't wait to know what happens.. Continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š
Read all 4 parts together..amazing thriller story ... Agent RKB and agent JKR attracted to each other and hiding true identities from each other...
thanks for pm and sorry for late reply...would try to reply for each update
Edited by Ardor - 9 years ago
Wow. He kniws she is agent jkr but doesnt know she is his wife? Cant wait for next part :D
Ahhh that was damn hottt...Loved it
Thanks for pm๐Ÿ˜ŠLooking forward to next update
Awesome ss..
Read all parts on one go..
Brilliant..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by ankita_sidana

I must say you are an amazing writer and I am already hooked to this one.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
You have a wonderful talent 9f expressing...i just loved your writings
thnks 4 d pm sweety
I knw I am late in rplying..was bsy wid exams
but next tym i will make it a point to rply on tym
wonderful story
looking forward to next part
pls continue soon

By the way...can I know your name dear?

Thanks sweety for your comments and appreciation.  Glad you like the story!

Hope you do well in your exams! 

Devani ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by jiyaa02

Its  a  Masterpiece ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thanks deary! Aap ki inayat hai๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by nrn1486

Fab update! I loved how you've made all the characters a part of this story. Even "Paramleech" had a part.. lol๐Ÿ˜†
And RKB is so droolworthy! Nothing gets past him. I loved that he recognized her in the end๐Ÿ˜†
Can't wait to know what happens.. Continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you! I'm glad yo picked up on the 'Paramleech' bit! LOL๐Ÿ˜† 

RKB hai hi itna handsome\ intelligent kay Agent JKR can't stop thinking about him and her resolve of 'no men,no sex' is slipping pretty quickly!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hi there friends

Thank you once again for all you love reading and appreciating my story! I am sooo grateful!๐Ÿ˜ณ

I am back with another update albeit its more action packed one than romance this time, as i felt the story needed that. I hope you won't mind and enjoy it nonetheless! Promise next one will definitely be an overdose of romance๐Ÿ˜ณ 

You will meet some familiar faces in this update too!

PS Please note the names of the villains are Russian inspired, for fun!

Please like and comment at will!

Enjoy๐Ÿ˜‰

PART 5

Aaa ha!! So this is where he disappeared to when he went on his "foreign" business trips! Nice!! And she had thought her husband was a boring old khaddus! He wasn't so bad looking after all without his glasses and flat gelled hair, she grinned! But it looked as if he hadn't recognised HER yet! It must be the wig and the contacts or maybe it was her lack of clothes which was clouding his mind! I mean honestly after the thaans she donned at home, SHE wouldn't recognize herself in this condition! She chuckled inwardly. Oh she was gonna have some fun before she revealed who she REALLY was! 

"In here, we need to hide! My partner's says the henchmen are looking for us."

Agent RKB pulled Agent JKR and her clothes into a cupboard and carefully closed the doors. They were plastered to each other's chests in the restricted space and breathing heavily both with the adrenaline rush and arousal from the dance! 

JKR slithered against him as she tried to slip on her trousers. 

"What are you doing??" RKB hissed as she rubbed several times against his arousal making matters testy for him!

"What do you think I'm doing? I need to be dressed if we need to make a dash for it in the snow! If you'd told me you knew who I was it would have saved time and we wouldn't have had to go through the facade of the strip? I thought you were Paramleech!" She hissed back!

Striptease ka maza kaisy chod sakta tha! Shaid phir aisa moka na milta! He thought! 

"Oh god!! Why did you lumber me with this 'lecture agent'! Ok I'll help" he whispered in her ear. 

"My vest is in my right hand. Take it and bring it up to my head. I'll put my arms through but hurry" JKR instructed quietly. 

RKB did as she said, occasionally stopping to listen if anyone had come. 

As they fiddled about in the tight space, touching was inevitable and so the situation got extremely erotic for both of them. RKB spread his legs and pulled JKR to him to allow slightly more space, but pressed her against his arousal instead! 

Sooo...note to self: inform Vandu and Mahika, hubby's sexual organs work perfectly and his sexual preference is definitely: female!

As he helped her slip on her vest he unknowingly caressed her boobs and his knuckles grazed against her hard nipples! 

Note to self: I need a good f**k! Soon! By HIM!

"Sorry" He muttered against her ear.

Just then they heard someone crash the door open and feet trampling in. 

"Where are they boss? It's empty"

"Look in the bathroom!"

"It's just Paramleechy here!"

"Is he dead?"

"No bozo!"

"Forget him! Look for the agents before THEY arrive! They gotta be here somewhere!"

"No one here. Let's look outside, hurry!"

The idiots trampled back out. After waiting a few minutes RKB and JKR tentatively opened the cupboard door and making sure no one was there both of them climbed out. 

"Quickly put your clothes on" RKB told JKR. 

"Romi, I have the keys where to now?"

"The Ambassador and the girl are in a compartment below. You'll need to go through the hall, turn left, down the lift and turn right. It's like an old mineshaft below so be careful and use the key cards to open the cell. It's some kind of nuclear reactor lock. If you do it wrong it'll blow! Once you have them take the old coal train out of the tunnel. Balas waiting at the other end. I'm on my way, I'll meet you below."

"Roger that Romi"

"Ok come this way. I need my guns!" JKR was fully dressed and ready for action again. She grabbed her holster and guns and put them on. 

"How were you planning to overtake Paramleech without your guns?" RKB looked at her incredulously!

"With my other assets! And a cyanide pellet of course!" She winked at him, sending a delicious shiver down his spine.

"Ok come on! We don't have long!"

"JKR are you ok? I just found out we have a friendly on the case too."

"Yes I know V, we've met"

"Ok main villains been spotted coming your way in a helicopter. Get the hostages out ASAP! And deal with them do u copy?"

"Yes I do. Thanks V"

They both ran down the hall, into the lift, down the shaft and got to the cell. The ambassador and his daughter got up and came to the gate.

"Don't touch it or it will explode!" They cried in unison. 

"Don't worry we have the key code" Assured RKB

"Sir please stand back" JKR said

RKB slipped the key into the slot and waited for a click before he punched in the code. It worked. Opening the gate he let the hostages out as JKR helped them into the coal train carts and instructing them how to use it, sent them on their way. Looking frantically for the next cart she called out

"Agent RKB come ON!"

But as she turned to look back she saw a man whack something on RKBs head. Thud! 

Everything after that happened in slow motion. 

RKB grabbed his head and wincing in pain fell to the ground. A man with dark shades and a long leather coat walked out from the shadows with a glamorous woman in tow. She heard someone scream in the distance. Or was that her? And as she ran towards RKB one hand reaching for her gun, she heard a click at her temple. 

"Drop it or I WILL shoot!"

It was Paramleech. Not so unconscious anymore! Shit why hadn't RKB just killed him?

"Now, move slowly and no heroics! Hey you two dumbos, bring the other one here and tie them together"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

They were now sitting on the mine floor with their hands tied together behind their backs as the women came over to RKB and spoke in his ear. 

"Hi Raman, how are you sweetie? I see you have found a replacement for me hmm?"

"Shuglanna come here darling! We need to introduce ourselves properly so as not to confuse poor Raman and his new lady friend! I am Ashonka, Raman's ex best friend and ex intelligent agent and this is my partner in crime Shaggy baby and Raman's ex-wife. 

"But but you both died in the car crash!"
"But she died in childbirth!"

Raman and JKR both said simultaneously!

"You know Raman that's why I've always been smarter than you. When I changed sides and started working for the Russians, who by the way pay way more than your peency job, I wanted Shuglanna too! I mean you had nothing to offer a beautiful women like her! She's not the kind of woman who wanted to be dragged down with kids! So, the whole accident malacky? Well that was all staged care off my new employer! Does your thick brain understand now?"

All 5 of them laughed at Raman's expense as JKR wriggled to free her hands. She was angry! Extremely angry and felt bad for Raman and HER kids whose REAL mother was this selfish bitch. But she wasn't a girl to take shit lying down. She sensed Raman was not fully responsive due to the hit on his head so she would have to do something. 

As the bafoons were busy laughing their heads off, she slid her top up by rubbing her back against Raman and reached her fingers to the waistband of her trousers. Slowly her fingers slid her penknife out and she began to cut through the ropes! 

Meanwhile the oaf Ashonka rattled on. 

"Ok now down to business. I believe you have the chip I need. There are people waiting to pay big bucks for that antidote!  And once we release a pandemic, countries will be lining up to do our bidding and give us what we want in return for the cure. And then, then I SHALL RULE THE WORLD!!!! Hahaha"

He laughed on like a maniac while JKR had cut through the ropes and whispered to Vandu through her ear. 

"Put everyone on standby I will be out in 10 minutes V and RKB needs medical attention"

"Roger that JKR"

Aloud she said

"Erm, excuse me. Don't you need the chip before you dominate the world?"

"Yes of coarse and you are going to give it to me. Surely you didn't come here to rescue the Ambassador without it!"

"Yes. Yes I have it. But you'll need to take it out as my hands are tied and it's hidden in a tight spot" she batted her eyelashes and looked at him suggestively. 

"O let me, let me take it out!" 

Paramleech lusted in his desperate manner!

"No Param this is no joke. It's something extremely important. She is turning out to be much more intelligent than my friend Raman. I guess my charm hasn't faded yet! I will do it myself."  Ashonka gloated. 

"Of course sir please take it" Just get here you bas***d then I'll sort you!

She felt Raman move against her and mumble something. 

"Don't worry just follow my lead," She whispered turning her face towards Raman and then swiftly looking back and smiling at Ashonka. 

Shuglanna looked agitated at the prospect of her boyfriend fingering this new girl and Paramleech looked as if he'd pee himself with the anticipation of a peep show. While Ashonka excitement knew no bounds. He secretly wondered where she could have hid it. 

Ashonka came over and squatting close to her stuttered

"W..where is it?"

"It's inside my bra, there's a pocket at the side it's in there. I'm afraid you'll have to undress me to take it out" She replied in a loud whisper. 

"W...what?" Ashonka was taken aback.
"What?!" Shuglanna shrieked!
"What!" Paramleech exclaimed in glee
"What??" Raman mumbled

Anyway all their hopes were dashed to the ground as when Ashonka moved closer to JKR, she snaked one arm around his neck in a tight lock and put her gun to his head

"NO smart moves! You two drop your guns! Oi bimbo get over here. Tie up these 3! And you! Don't move! I don't hesitate to shoot!"

Shuglanna reluctantly tied up Paramleech and the two henchmen. JRK called her over and instructed her and Ashonka to lift RKB into the coal train cart and then climbed in herself. Pointing her gun at both she switched on the button to start the train and lead them out of the mine shaft. As she saw as Ashonka reach for his gun she aimed and shot it out of his hand and then as the cart gained speed she swiftly lost sight of them.

Only then did she turn down to Raman and taking him in her arms, placed a kiss on his temple.

"Raman, Raman! Stay awake, talk to me!"

She touched the wound at the back of his head it was bleeding but thankfully didn't look deep. Raman must have concussion that's why he seemed to be fainting. As the train rattled towards the exit of the mine shaft JKR could hear the helicopter propellers and on coming out, Bala helped her to take a now unconscious Raman, loading him onto the helicopter.  

"Are the ambassador and his daughter safe?"

"Yea they've gone ahead safely with Romi! We better shift as the detonators he set will blow in 2 minutes!" He cried over the sound of the chopper.

"You go! My ride is waiting for me a little way ahead!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes sure"

Taking a final look at Raman she turned with a lump in throat. She heard the chopper lift off and fiddling with her back pack she began running towards the end of the snow clad cliffs, jumping off at the end. As her parachute opened and the icy wind ran through her hair, she turned to look at the mountain just as the bombs went off and a mushroom cloud erupt in the air, the sounds vibrating tremors throughout the still Siberian night. She spotted her jet in the valley and smiled. 

Edited by arnavkidevani - 9 years ago