Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnavkidevani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: nrn1486

Bandar control se bahar ho gaya tha?? ๐Ÿ˜†

Glasses and waist length blouses?! Poor them, how clueless they are. Put them out of their miseries soon, will you!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰

Great update devani ๐Ÿ˜Š

I'm glad you liked the "bander" bit! Ishita's utterance has a double meaning when she says that!๐Ÿ˜‰

arnavkidevani thumbnail
Originally posted by: pri12

awsomeee and HAPPY NEW YEAR To U And Ur Family

Thanks for commenting and Happy New Year to you too๐Ÿ˜Š
arnavkidevani thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidya.anand

I was laughing at the transformations of these two and how they struggle to cover up...quite interesting and hooked to know what would happen next and how they react when they find out the real identity!

cont soon!

Im pleased I made you laugh! LOL

Bas milne walay hain!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks for your comments!
arnavkidevani thumbnail
Originally posted by: usaonly

Thank you for PM Devani. It is amazing update thing are more interesting to follow the way you write So well feel want to read more.Both Raman and Ishu are differnt when at home but when they are the other duty they make it like ice on fire. SUPURB ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ girl wait for your next update. HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your family dear.๐Ÿฅณ

Thank you sooo much for your wonderful comments, I'm humbled! 

Will try and update soon๐Ÿ˜Š

Happy New Year to you and your family too!
arnavkidevani thumbnail

Hey there friends

Happy New Year to all of you!

I am posting a short update but a significant one nevertheless!

Hope you will enjoy it and the striptease scene๐Ÿ˜‰

I haven't written anything like this before so I hope you will forgive my errors along with any typos! 

Please do comment and like at will! 

They are fuel for my creativity๐Ÿ˜Š

Enjoy!

Part 4

"JKR signing in. What's the situation on the ground Vandu?" Ishita enquired as she prepared for the task ahead.

"Family have received a threat. Chip in exchange for his life. They already had daughter. Wife just spilled the beans. That's why he had asked for you. They said 4 hours."

"Hmm Ok. Do we know exact location?" She secured the dagger in its harness and zipped up her boots.

"Yes, I sent the co-ordinates to Sarika. She should get you to drop off in 30 minutes, but you'll have to chute down as it's between the mountain range." 

"Ok. So I only have 2 hours left. Don't worry!" JKR pulled on her duel gun holster over her vest and secured her guns.

"And JKR...they like bimbos so dress accordingly!"

"I wondered what the BLONDE wig was for!" She fingered the wig with a grin on her face before fixing it securely on her head and inserting the blue contacts in her eyes.

"You'll also need to get past the 2nd in command, Paramleech. He has the codekeys, to get in. Ok I'm just sending you the layout of the facility, print it"

"Roger that!"  She located and got the parachute ready.

"Oh...HE likes pole dancers so...entertain him until he's taken the pellet!"

"Hmmm! Well aren't I the lucky girl! Right found the pills." JKR scrawled and put the pills in her bag along with the map of the facility which had just printed out and zipped up her leather jacket.

Vandu chuckled. "Well YOU are the best! You can handle him! Ok there's no phone signal as the snow blocks everything but I will be able to radio you once I've tapped into their system and you're inside, 15 min max. You'll be on your own till then. Good luck!"

"Thanks"

Agent JKR got into her snow suit, zipping it up all the way and secured the chute, frontpack and her microphones. She walked to the cockpit and peeked in.

"Ok Sarika, whenever you're ready"

"Okay maam. I'll meet see you at the rendezvous point in 2 hours. Take care maam"

"Thanks! Let's go bring them home!"

Agent JKR was ready for action.

Meanwhile...

He scanned the parameter. 1 guard on the roof, 2 at the front, probably one at the back. He moved stealthily to overtake them all. Easy!

Leaving the bodies for Romi to remove he ventured in. Now for this Paramleech.

After scouring a few windows he found the room he was looking for and opening the door went in. He found himself in a bedroom, dimly lit with a 4 poster bed, and a slim guy at one side seemingly pouring drinks.

RKB snuck up on him and injected the needle in his neck. He wriggled in his hold before falling unconscious to the floor. RKB searched frantically for the key cards which would allow him entry to rescue the Ambassador. Finding them he moved the sidekick into the bathroom and was about to get away when the door opened and a blonde girl in black leathers walked in. Oh hello who was this?! His dirty might went into overdrive!

"Hi I'm Nikolai, Steph couldn't come so sent me instead. I hope you don't mind" She purred in Russian.

He didn't need to guess why she was here. He grinned! He could do with some fun before he started playing! 

"Come" He replied in perfect Russian.

He motioned as he swiftly secured the keys and card in his breast pocket, took a seat in the darkest corner, on a plush upholstered chair and crossed his legs to watch the show. 

"Don't you want to join me... on the bed?" She asked seductively. 

"No...I'll watch. Dance for me." He smirked getting into character.

"Okay"

He felt her hesitate for a few seconds before looking around and detecting a stereo on the sideboard went to it and slipped in a cd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX0PYnGM028

[PLAY THIS IN THE BACKGROUND TO APPRECIATE THE NEXT SCENE, BLONDE WILL DANCE TO THIS]

The music began and the girl strode into the middle of the room and stood with her leather clad, high heeled feet apart. Then she began swaying seductively to the beat of the song and slowly unzipped her shoes, sliding them off one by one and threwing them aside.

"Birds flying high know how I feel...sun in the sky you know how I feel..."

Turning around she unzipped her top now and sliding one shoulder off and turning her head sideways she looked seductively at him.

"Stars when you shine, you know how I feel" RKB gulped, the lyrics echoed his sentiments regarding the scene unfolding before him.

Soon the top went too, revealing a black bra which was sinfully hugging her full luscious curves!

"It's a new dawn it's a new day it's a new life for me and I'm feeling good" He felt a jolt of lust pass through him as a fire was ignited inside him!

She continued to smoothly slip her trousers down her slender legs before discarding those too and slid her hands sensually up her naked legs to straighten up and stand unabashedly in front of him.

"Fish in the sea... river running free... blossom on the tree... You know how I feel!" His eyes bulged and so did something else!

She turned her back to him again and swaying her hips, turned her head to lock her eyes with his, slid her index finger into her mouth and sucked!

"Butterflies are having fun you know what I mean!" RKB was finding it hard to breathe and he shifted in his chair, uncrossing his legs, uncomfortably.   

"This whole world is a new world and a bold world!" He never knew he could be so aroused by a strange girl in a strange country on a mission! Heck who was he kidding? This was a fantasy come true! Oh he was aroused beyond reason!

As the song picked up momentum and moved towards its crescendo, booming out of the speakers the blonde grabbed the post of the bed and swung herself around it, jerking her breasts in the process and setting fire inside RKB pants and to his self-control!

"FREEDOM is mine and I know how I feel!" He needed that freedom soon. Yes he did!

"It's a new dawn!" She swung off the pole and started walking towards him in long smooth strides.

"It's a new day!" In no time she was in front of him!

"It's a new life for meee" She stood, in all her glory and all he could do was gape up at her, open mouthed!                                                                                                              

"And I'm feeling good!" She snaked her arm around his neck and slid into his lap smacking her lips onto his in an erotically sensual kiss!  

But he reined in his lust and got his wits about him. He had glimpsed her tattoo and realised who she was! Romi frantically sending info in his ear also brought him back to his senses.

Breaking the kiss and grabbing the woman's waist, he instructed her to grab her things they were getting company soon!

"And oh! It's a pleasure to meet you Agent JKR!"

๐Ÿ˜‰

swathin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
Divancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Update!
I wonder what's gonna happen next!
desire_nikki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG..!! that was so sensous update again..!! LOved it..!! 
It's so interesting..!! And about the sond and her strip dance..!! 
Wow..!! But what now..!! He knew she was Agent JKR..!! 
But they didn't identified each other..!! umm..!1 
Post soon...m so curious to know what happened next.>!!
Thanx for pm.! :)
And Happy new Year...! 
sulochana90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update loved it 
OMG the kiss!!!
Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
The update compelled me to log in and comment. So unexpected. So sexy. I thought she will take the keys but the best smart move was that he realised who she was thru the tatto. And I somehow wanted him to realise that she was JKRโ˜บ๏ธ fab one deary.