Agent RKB & Agent JKR! *COMPLETED* 12a &12b - pg46 & 47 IS - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Scribble_Tweety

Wowww this Mr And Mrs Smith action on Mr and Mrs Bhalla is such an interesting concept. I love you devani for starting this. The intro is superb. And the mature disclaimer is making me impatient with anticipation😆 i am glad ur spy movies filled holidays are going good😳 devani after forceful stranger i am really looking forward to this one. Hope u keep on getting inspired and keep on writing such wonderful fics😳 

Haan yaar watched Mr & Mrs Smith, True Lies, Spy kids and a few Bond movies and my brain got whizzing!! LOL

Ab dekho kya keema nikalta hai!! ðŸ˜‰

Thanks for your lovely comments! ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Divi.C

Is it a story like ME & MRS SMITH.. OF angelena jolly n brad pit.. i loves that muvi .., can't wait to read about ishra in that role...

Yes sweetie! 
Similar but not same, with Ishra twist!
LOL

Hi friends,

Wow wow wow! Thank you sooo much my dear friends for your tremendous response! I am most humbled and would like to propose a group hug🤗 as my gratitude! I will try to live up to your expectations with this short story but please remember I am not a writer at all! Especially not like the seasoned and brilliant writers on this forum, who I am shocked, read my feeble attempts at fan fiction, thank you guys!

OK I'll stop boring you now and will post my first part. Please ignore any mistakes and typos and please please do let me know what you think, thank you😊 

Enjoy!

"You will need to stay with the Ambassador throughout the evening. He has the chip safely in a sealed and monitored case in his left breast pocket and a tracker in his watch but still watch him like a hawk. The deal is today at 12 midnight and others are after the data so they will do anything to get the chip. You need to get it before they do and defiantly before the deal is done. There are two eyes watching your back but be on your guard as the opposition are extremely cunning and you're the one on the ground, do you copy agent RKB?"

"Relax dude, I've done this before. No one will touch him before I do! Plus he thinks I'm his bodyguard. I'm on it! Ok party's starting; I'll keep in touch, over and out!"

Raman akka, RKB slipped on his eye mask and stealthily mingled into the vast hall, where a masquerade ball was being held as part of the International conference, to introduce a new cancer breakthrough drug. The chief guest, the Ambassador of Switzerland who was also the head scientist of the team who had discovered the new medicine had, for some reason turned to the dark side and was going to do a deal with some dodgy party. It was RKBs duty tonight to find out that reason as well as to protect both his life and research which were in danger from many groups such as the mafia and the black market lords.

RKB shadowed the ambassador as he met dignitaries and fellow scientists keeping a close watch on all that hugged and shook hands with him. Suddenly a beautifully alluring female wove her way through the crowd and came to greet the ambassador. She was wearing an eye mask as per the rules of the masquerade party, which had glamorous long peacock blue feathers with diamantes spraying out of it to frame the women's face. RKB eyes were drawn to her! Her equally sensuous, figure hugging blue chiffon dress which had a long split going down her right thigh, showed off her long sexy legs to the max as she walked towards the ambassador.

"Hello, sir! It's such a pleasure to meet you here. I'm so glad I could meet you again! And I am sure you will give me that private demonstration which you promised me the last time we met, no?"

The woman beamed and purred in a sexy voice as she put her arm around the ambassador and he hugged her back.

"Of course doctor! Anything for you my darling! But first you must honor me with a dance to celebrate this joyous occasion"

"Yes why not! The honor is all mine sir" Saying this they both laughed heartily and the Ambassador took her arm and led her to the dance floor.

RKB had watched this exchange with a lot of interest especially as at the appearance of the woman in blue he had felt a strange jolt of electricity pass through his body and stir something inside him. He was mesmerized by her raven curls flowing down her back, her sensuously moving body and especially her generous bosom which was displayed beautifully to entice even the most saintly man! No wonder the old man had been putty in her hands, literally dancing to her tunes right this minute. The Ambassador! RKB mentally shook and reminded himself to focus on the task at hand! You need to protect the chip.

But he couldn't deny the effect this woman was having on him! He felt jealous of the old man who now had his hands on her back and touched her with such intemperance! Get a grip RKB! He chided himself.

RKB watched as the couple danced around the dance floor to Mozart's symphony, talking and laughing and it looked as if the Ambassador knew this doctor well. He relaxed just a little and thought to himself what a waste of time this assignment was turning out to be!

As he grabbed a champagne flute from a passing waiter he turned to the dance floor again. However he was shocked to discover the couple had disappeared!

Shit! Shit shit!!

Nice update.
Promising story.
Looking forward to read more :)
Edited by Spana_stylo - 9 years ago
This is amazing!!!
And such a thriller..you HAVE to update soon...I love your stories :)
Don't say you're not a writer. Everyone writes their way. And you have your trademark style. (Which I love, like I said)
Sorry, double post. This stupid phone...

So, I hope you're gonna make this long enough. Yknow make it drag out a little...wouldn't want things to be revealed too soon...and stories of these two as agents have the potential to be very very entertaining (not to mention G-y ;)
All the best!Edited by Ribelle_IshRa - 9 years ago
Great start very interesting please continue.😊
wondrful...
its gtng very xctmnt...
Where did they go.???????????? Suspense...

Waiting for next part
Originally posted by Ribelle_IshRa

This is amazing!!!
And such a thriller..you HAVE to update soon...I love your stories :)
Don't say you're not a writer. Everyone writes their way. And you have your trademark style. (Which I love, like I said)

Thanks Ribelle! Your comments are very much appreciated😊